Landfill

Cater

I checked my computer over, seeing that everything was in place. I squealed with delight, everything was just as I left it. Ryan just laughed beside me, "My girl is happy?"

"Very." I grinned at him. "You can have the one I just bought."

"What would I use it for?" He asked, mostly to himself.

"I don't know," I laughed softly, "What did you use this one for?"

"Brendon wanted me to watch some weird video." He said, "It was stupid."

"You can have it if you want, Ryan," I told him, "Don't matter to me."

"Thanks. Is that my second Christmas gift?" He jested.

"No," I shut the lid of my recovered laptop and set it on the coffee table. "I don't know what else I want to get you."

Ryan smiled slyly at me, "I can think of a few things."

I smirked, "Oh? Really?"

He nodded, pulling me onto his lap; my knees on either side of him. I sat back onto his thighs, knees, and placed my arms loosely around his neck. "Really, sweetheart. An entire week of you catering to me."

I rolled my eyes, "Can't cook."

"It's not what I meant."

I huffed a little laugh, my fingers brushing against the ends of his hair. "What else is there to catering, Ry?"

"Be my little slave."

"Ha!" I smiled. "You wish. I am not a slave."

"It'd be a nice Christmas gesture to me." His lips curled into a smile. "I did give you a ring."

I couldn't help but to keep smiling. "I didn't ask for a ring."

"It came from my heart," he licked over his lips. "So, I'm suggesting maybe you'd think of something to do for me, instead of buying me something."

I nodded in agreement. "Maybe you're right, Ryan. But, I am not too good at coming from the heart."

Ryan slipped his hands onto my hips, "You write those stories--"

I cut him off; "From my brain."

"From your heart," he continued after. "You write from the heart, don't even try and counter it in any other way."

I gave a roll to my eyes again. "Whatever you say."

"Don't be so stubborn," he leant forward and kissed me; he pulled back, "And what I mean is that I want you to do something for me that doesn't involve you leaving the apartment, going to the store and buying it."

I felt warmth circulate my body. I was going crazy over the smile and the glint in his eyes was resplendent. I exhaled softly, "Sure."

"Sure? That's it, sweetheart?" His hands rubbed the skin on my hips, under my shirt.

"I gave it up to you and now you expect it with a bow?" I joked.

Ryan smiled back, "Sort of."

I knew he was joking by the grin on his face. I bit at my lip; "It wouldn't be so special since it already happened."

Ryan grabbed my hips harder, pulling me closer to him. "It'll always be special."

I hate the way my heart thumped at every word. Yet, I embraced it and longed for it. I accepted it, because I never had it before.

I felt like such a little girl.

I just kissed him. I kissed him, pressing my body closer to his. I wanted him so bad, it was driving me to the brink of hysteria. It's insane to think or rationalize.

I pulled away, "I want you." We're the words that sputtered out clearly and in a heavy, exhaust tone.

Ryan didn't hesitate; he got up, I don't know how with all my weight. I could feels he connection of attraction eating away at our bodies. It was gripping my soul; he carried me to his bedroom; the cold bedroom that little Jimmy room refuge in since Ryan slept with me most nights.

He held me by my thighs and bottom, carrying me so easily, effortlessly into his bedroom. He managed to kick the door shut, shutting out Jimmy and then sat on the bed. I was straddling him again, kissing him finally; the only piece missing to this fluid movement. The thumping in my heart went away, all that fueled in me was lust and need. A little bit of love mixed in there and I was ready to go.

Ryan yanked at my baggy shirt, parting our lips and removing it. My bra came next, and then his shirt, and then the rattle of his belt. All of our clothes were gone in a matter of seconds; our warm, nude flesh met and prickled with anticipation.

His hands felt my goosebump riddled body, up and down my back, over my bottom and the outside of my thighs. I held my breath, feeling him hard against my pelvis, I could barely breathe. Ryan kissed my neck, nuzzling my shoulder blade, leaving soft and lazy kisses there. He got to my arm, his teeth grazed, my hands tugged at his hair, feeling a pooling sensation in my gut. I swallowed thickly, my hands moving down his spine; I felt each protruding bone beneath my fingertips. I fought to hold deep growls, his lips trailing across my collar bone to the hollow of my throat.

"Nikki." He said my name soft.

I looked at him, wondering what he wanted to do or say. He reached over towards the drawer beside his bed. I lifted my body up a bit, giving him an easier access to it. A moment later, after shuffling through the drawer, he had a small silver package in his hand. He gave me a kiss, and then used his teeth to rip open the package; in a swift movement he slipped it on and then lifted my body up.

Our eyes met, my mouth parting a bit. I bore back at Ryan, his teeth clenching his bottom lip. I held my breath as he slowly lowered me onto him; it all came out once I was settled down on to him. He let out his own breath, his face falling against the crook of my neck.

Slowly, he began to help rock my hips. I let out a soft moan, above his head, while he breathed and kissed against my neck. I felt his teeth bite gently there, his body contracting and flexing with mine as I moved slowly. His hands settled on my ribs, holding me, nails digging into my back. My arms wrapped around his back, pulling his body, chest closer to mine.

Ryan fell back on the bed, his mouth trailing down to my sternum. I sat up on his lap, my body erect, feeling every bit of him inside. I panted softly, my head tossed back, rocking my hips harder and slower. His hands fell down to my hips, he sat up, partially to petal kisses around my breast.

My breathing grew into pants, and I finally looked at Ryan. I bit my lip when I saw his mouth curve around the underside of my breast. I groaned loudly, shutting my eyes over.

I felt my orgasm coming, and I shut my eyes tight. It was building, Ryan's was too, he groaned, he fell back; "Nick." He purred quietly.

I felt it coming, but was thrown off guard when I heard my phone ringing. Ryan gripped my hips, "Ignore it. Ignore it." He spat the words out quickly.

I moaned out a response, "Okay."

Ryan forced my hips down on his, rocking me harder against him. I licked my lips, the sweat coating us, making us stick. The sound of the ringing was getting louder, unending, making it harder to concentrate.

"Fuck!" Ryan spat. It wasn't for anything erotic.

He stopped me suddenly. I jerked to a halt; "Wait, what?" I sputtered.

He sighed deeply, "That fuckin' phone."

The ringing continued. "Ignore it." I panted.

"I can't." He looked over to the side of the bed.

"Want me to go get it?" I asked dumbly.

Ryan shook his head. I frowned when he pulled me off of him and laid me beside him. He got up, grabbing his discarded boxers and left the room. I sighed and climbed under the warm covers, looking around for my cigarettes; but there were in my room. "Dammit." I said to myself. "Get my cigarettes, please." I called out to him.

The ringing stopped, and whispered voices were heard. A minute or so passed before Ryan came back; he had my cigarettes and lighter in his hand. He came to the bed, handing them off to me; "Who was that?" I asked.

Ryan shook his head, "Wrong number. Asshole." He cursed to himself. "Sorry."

I shrugged, beginning to smoke. Ryan took the cigarette from me, putting it on the bedside table, "Nope."

"Nope, what?" I grumbled, reaching for it.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. "Not until I'm done." He told me.

I smirked, "Don't keep me waiting."

He just smiled and climbed beneath the covers and on top of me. "I won't, honey."
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed my username... Needed a change, I've been feeling weird lately.
All hail Chuck Palahniuk