Landfill

Mistake

I woke up to soft meowing and purrs beside me. My back was facing the body lying beside me, and the purring. I slowly rolled over, the sheet tangled around my body; I was suddenly exposed and I didn't mind.

I smiled when I saw Ryan sitting up, petting Jimmy; "Hey buddy," he murmured to the feline, "I missed you."

Jimmy, in returned, purred and pawed at Ryan's bare chest. I watched them, resting my head on one of my pillows; Ryan looked over at me, his hand reaching out, "C'mere."

I scooted my body closer, and let Ryan pull me over to him. My nerves jumped when he kissed me, our lips moving in sync. Jimmy moved off the bed, mewling off and out of my room. My stomach tightened as Ryan pulled me on top of his body, continuing to kiss me.

He pushed me back against the bed, our lips parting with a smack. I watched him with heavy eyes, ready to shut them; I felt the weight of his body cover mine, and then the warmth of his breath against my neck. I swallowed thickly, my arms fell to my sides, and then I put my hands on his sides. My mind went blank as I felt his lips kiss and move up and down my neck until he settle on seizing the soft spot underneath my jaw. I sighed deeply and arched my hips against his, letting all my arousal take over and drive me crazy.

Ryan moved his lips up to mine, his bare body bucking against mine. The only friction was the fact he wasn't inside me yet, and it was getting to the both of us. He pulled away from me, and again placed his lips against my neck, and kissed his way down the hot length of my body, and down my navel. I sighed again, watching him with heavy lidded eyes. His dark chocolate eyes bore into mine, "Come back to Summerlin with me." His voice was deep with authority and I wasn't all too level headed at the moment.

Throw him an inch, he'll take a mile. Give me any bit of attention and I'll give you the world.

But, I didn't answer. I bit at my lip and then licked over it, "Why?"

Ryan smiled, his hand moved up my inner thigh, "Because I miss you." He kissed at my pelvis, causing me to shiver.

I sucked in a breath, "We'll see."

He frowned, but didn't deter his actions. His hand moved up toward my middle, and without warning, cupped it and shoved his finger inside of me. I gasped and balled my fists in the sheets. Ryan continued to look at me, the darkness never fading. His thumb rubbed my clit hard, and then his mouth began to kiss my hip, sucking and nipping.

His fingers worked hard, making my hips jerks and my back arch. Ryan's free hand held my hips down; he sat up and watch me as my pleasure built and the moans fell from my lips with deep provocation. I fisted the sheets tighter as that wonderful bubbling sensation filled my gut and I was starting to shake. My toes curled as I felt it, but then he stopped; I cried out, "Asshole!"

He laughed, "Turn around, Nicole."

My head was a bit twisted, "What?"

"Turn around, sweetheart," his voice was sharp as he knelt on his knees, "Back down, ass up."

I laughed, "You're such a dick."

"On your knees, Nicole. Now." His eyes narrowed and I knew he meant it.

I swallowed thickly and did as he said; his hands marveled my ass and hips; "I love you, sweetheart." He murmured and kissed my shoulders and back. "Do you love me?"

I hummed with a nod, "I love you."

Ryan gripped my hips, I felt his bare skin rub against my own; one of his hands released my hips and a moment later Ryan shoved himself inside of me. It hurt, and I cried out, "Ryan, slow!" I ordered.

This fell on dead ears. Ryan moved hard, thrusting inside of me with abandon. I cried out, trying to push him away, but his free hand shoved my face into the mattress. I began to cry begging with muffled sobs; "Stop! You're hurting me!"

His grunts were loud over my cries, so I stopped and buried my face into the mattress. I cried, waiting for it to end. It took minutes, but it felt like a life time; Ryan pulled out of me, I felt his seed spurt against the back of my thigh and my calf. He sighed deeply, his hand releasing me; I didn't move as he fell back, panting.

This was a mistake.

Ryan slapped my ass, chuckling, "You alright, sweetheart?"

My stomach churned with sickness, burning acid if betrayal. I moved back, rolling onto my side and grabbing my sheet to wipe his scum off of me. I couldn't look at him, I could feel his nails still digging into my hips and I was sure I was gonna cry.

"Why are crying?" He questioned.

"Don't talk to me." I mumbled, tossing my sheet to the floor. "Get out of house, I don't want to see you anymore, Ryan."

I couldn't see his express, my eyes stayed on the bedding.

"What did I do?" He sounded genuinely confused and surprised.

With tears flooding my eyes, I shot a look at him, "You held me down!" I screamed, straining my throat, "I cried! I told you to stop, that you were hurting me!"

His jaw slacked, "I... I'm sorry." Confusion was laced in his tone. "I didn't... I really am sorry, Nick."

"Get out of here." I muttered pathetically, "Please. I don't want to see you for a while."

Ryan got out of the bed and began to pick up his scattered clothing and dressed. He didn't utter a word as he sat and slipped his dress shoes on. I watched him, my heart thumping uneasily, and the tears fell. He got up and left without a word; I listened to the door open and then close. I exhaled and fell back against my bed.

•••

It felt like weeks that I didn't talk; I didn't have the need to. I was too tired and sick and wanted to be alone. I didn't call or see my parents for days; my mom finally came over, thinking I had died. I didn't tell her anything, even days after seeing Ryan, I was still exhausted.

"You alright, Darling?"

I shook my head, "Tired."

"You want to come home?"

"No. I just need to be alone, y'know?"

She smiled and kissed my cheek, "Okay. But call us, we worry."

"I will." It was an empty promise.

Once more, my mom kissed my cheek and went on her way. I locked the door behind her and retreated to my living room. I watched nothing, my eyes focused on the screen, but not a thing registered.

I sat on my couch with Jimmy until my phone rang. I picked it up from my coffee table, looked at the number; it was unfamiliar, "Who is this?" I muttered to myself. Without a thought, I answered, "Hello?"

"Is this Nikki Navarro?" A male voice was on the other end.

"This is she, who is this?"

"This is Shane."
♠ ♠ ♠
So. What do you think?