Landfill

PG

My head throbbed like the sickest drummer. I groaned so loud, I startled myself, giving my headache a headache. I rolled over in my bed, rolling directly onto a body.

I jumped out of bed, like a cat near a bathtub, and stumbled against my vanity. My head damn near killed me, my eyes squeezed shut, "Oh fuck!" I cried, "My head!"

I rubbed my temples, hearing an unfamiliar groan counteract to mine, "Oh, God. Oh God, kill me now."

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Ryan tangled in my bed sheets. He was fully dressed, and last night's events played in my head. We got drunk... Came home, made out and then fell asleep.

Not bad.

"I hate you." I mumbled to him, "No more drinking."

"Hair of the dog," Ryan replied, "I need a beer."

"Fuck off." I grumbled; I made my way towards my bathroom.

I heard his feet hit the hardwood floor and follow me to the bathroom. I peeked my eyes open and saw myself in the mirror; I only had my strapless bra on and my jeans. I sighed, not caring how indecent I looked at that particular moment. I ripped open the medicine cabinet and grabbed aspirin; I swallowed one dry and handed the other to Ryan.

"Thanks, Nick." He mumbled.

"Nikki." I corrected him.

"Whatever." He leaned over the sink and turned the faucet on, cupping water into his large palm, and gulped it down.

"What happened last night?" He asked suddenly.

"We didn't have sex. I believe my tight jeans were an issue."

He laughed huskily, "I got my hand in there, I know that for sure."

I rolled my eyes, "You're dead to me."

Again, Ryan let out a laugh, "Thats not what you were saying last night."

I frowned deeply, turning away, "Get out."

I started to walk to my bedroom to retrieve my shirt and grab some sweats. Instead, I only got towards my bed when Ryan grabbed my arm, "Hey, hey, hey, calm down. I'm only kiddin'."

I pulled my arm away, "It's not funny."

"You act like you never had someone feel you up before. Geez, was I that bad? I don't remember much of a complaint."

My face got hot, "Get out of my apartment, now!" I growled, moving towards my dresser.

Ryan sighed, "What the fuck, what did I do now?"

I ripped open the bottom dresser, grabbing my high school gym shorts instead; "Get out!"

"No." He stated coolly.

I hurriedly pulled my discarded white t-shirt and yanked my jeans off and pulled the shorts on, "Get out," I ordered as soon as they were up to my waist, "Now or I will call the police."

"Tell me what I did wrong," he crossed his arms, "Did I hurt you?"

I was blushing, my face radiated with heat, "No. I want you to go, alright? Just leave."

I grabbed his arm, pushing him towards the exit of my bedroom, but he was planted like a rock, "No."

"Now, Ryan. You're pissing me off and my head hurts!"

"Just tell me why you're so upset with me." He grabbed my forearms, "Thats all, Nikki, and I'll go."

My face was blaring with heat, "No."

His hands dropped and he smirked, "Then I'm not going anywhere."

I growled, "Why do you have to be so..." I shouted, trailing with a blank thought, "Ugh! Go away!"

"Ah, the writer is at a loss for words?" He kept that smug little smirk on his face.

"Get out," I glared at him, "Leave and never come back."

Ryan's smirk fell, "Nikki, just tell me. You tell me and I won't bring it up again."

I felt my fuse ignite and shorten so fast, it made my brain spin; "I'm a virgin! There! You happy, now? I'm a virgin!"

I stomped away, giving my headache a reason to pound. My feet matched the pounding in my head. I went to my kitchen, in dire need of water and caffeine.

"Excuse me?" He muttered as he entered.

I grabbed a water bottle and chucked it at him. The tin man had amazing reflexes. He caught it.

"Why don't you just leave me alone?!" I screamed, making my ears ring.

He put the water bottle down and rubbed his temples, "First of all, stop screaming. Second; I like you and I don't want to leave you alone. Third; I'm surprised you told me you're a virgin. I thought I really hurt you or something."

My anger dissolved rather quickly. My head's pounding soften, though it never left. I sighed, rubbing my head as well, "It's shameful and weird and I don't like to talk about it."

His jaw slacked a bit, "No kidding? Like, you never even had a sex toy?"

I blushed again, "Shut up."

"So, do you like, DJ in the shower?"

My eyes widen, "Are we talking about masturbating now?"

He nodded slowly, "Yes. Do you?"

I bit my lip and looked away, "I don't like talkin' about this stuff. It's not natural for me."

Ryan exhaled, "Oh, wow. I'm sorry."

I frowned, looking at him again, "Sorry?"

"For making you uncomfortable." He muttered quickly, "I, uh, I didn't know. Last night," he smiled now, "Goddamn, you were into it. But, now I know why you made me stop."

"I don't remember most of it." I said softly; hoping onto the counter top.

Ryan moved towards me, "Would you like a play by play?"

"Take it away, John Madden."

He laughed and moved in between my legs, "Are you sure?"

I licked over my bottom lip and nodded, "Y-yeah."

Ryan ran his hands up the outside of my bare thighs and up my shorts, "Positive?"

"Are you going to do it, or not?" I mumbled impatiently.

Ryan shook his head at my response, "I'm making sure. I don't want another black eye."

I exhaled, "My apologies... I've never done anything like this before."

"Relax, honey," he smiled at me, "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise."

Again, I nodded, dumbly might I add.

Ryan tilted his head and planted his lips on the corner of my mouth. My lips trembled, at the thought of kissing him. Of course, I've had a couple of boyfriends in high school, but I never done anything but kiss. I had my head deeply into books and projects; never men or sex.

I was a virgin in almost every detail of it's definition.

"You still with me, sweetheart?" Ryan's breath his my lips; it smelt of mint.

Clever bastard.

"Uh-huh." I mumbled.

Ryan leaned back, and faced me dead on. His large brown eyes were almost too precious to believe that he was a man. He features were extremely boyish up close.

He leaned in, pressing his lips to mine and almost immediately snuck his tongue past my lips. I inhaled sharply, feeling the muscle meet my own. I hadn't remembered what this felt like, and it was intoxicating. My eyes fluttered shut involuntarily, and a soft moan came from my throat.

I was shocked -only a bit- when I felt the mint on the roof of my mouth. I didn't mind it at all; I ran my hands up his back, pulling him closer towards my open body. His hands moved up under my shirt and up the front of it. I pulled back out of instinct when I felt his hands on my breast. Ryan looked at me disappointingly, but then dropped his hands, "Sorry."

"No, I wasn't expected it, is all." I replied quickly.

Ryan licked his swollen lips, "Wasn't so bad, was it?"

I shook my head, "Not at all."

He ran a hand through his hair, "We did more of that... And then my hands paid a visit to your basement."

I rolled my eyes, "Good choice of words."

"Keeping it PG, sweetness."

"I get the picture you painted." I exhaled, "Okay, you can back up now."

That disappointed look spread across his face, "I wasn't finished with my recap."

I hopped off the counter, "Sorry, smooth criminal."

Ryan laughed, "You're lucky you're pretty, or I'd walk out right now."

"Is that so?"

"Indeed." He smirked at me.

I just looked at him with wonder; "Really, do you just want to get into my pants?"

"If I did, I would've done it already."

"Cocky bastard."

"I'm being honest, honey. And, if you must know, I really just want to be your friend."

I sighed, "Fine. You're my friend. No hanky panky for you."

Ryan stepped towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I groaned, "I don't hug."

"You hug me."

"Fine. One hug." I hugged him without hesitation.

Once Ryan pulled away, there was a ringing going off in his pants pocket. I laughed at the way he looked annoyed; "It's my friend, Brendon."

"Answer it. I'm sure he misses you." I jested.

Ryan answered; I went to the coffee maker and began to warm up some coffee. I didn't bother to listen to his conversation; he talked in riddles and too fast for me. He hung up and tapped my arm; I looked back at him, "I gotta go. He needs me."

I smiled, "Tell your boyfriend I said hello."

"He isn't my boyfriend." He laughed.

"Uh-huh." I muttered, "I believe you."

Ryan bit his bottom lip, "I'll be back."

"Use the fire escape. I like surprises." I told him.

"I'm not Spider-Man."

"Got a body like Peter Parker."

Ryan leaned over, surprisingly kissing the top of my head, "See ya, Nick."

I groaned as he hurriedly left my kitchen, "It's Nikki!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Inspiration for this story is amazing
:)
Thank my brain