Undercover

New life.

My life revolved around my job. Nothing was more important in my life and I planned to keep it that way. Family wasn't my thing; the thought of getting close to someone repulsed me. Maybe it had a lot to do with my sadistic mother and all the shit she put me through. It didn't bother me though, I preferred to be alone. It was just what made me happy. The FBI was all the family I needed and my lack of loved ones made me a perfect match for them. Nobody would care if I disappeared off the face of the earth and that was exactly what the FBI needed. Someone who was disposable and that was me.

Looking at my physical appearance you would never guess I was a highly trained FBI agent. Not that I enjoyed looking the way I did. It drew too much attention to me and I hated attention. So most morning I got up without putting any makeup on and pulled my hair back into a simple ponytail to look as "normal" as I could manage. When I got dressed up people tended to comment me way too much, and guys thought it was open season. This morning I did the usual routine and grabbed a quick cup of coffee before heading out.

The air outside was frigid and I could see my breath in front of me. A taxi pulled to the curb as soon as I signaled for one and I quickly got in. It was Toby. The poor fellow must have waited for me everyday because he's been driving me to work for the past year and a half. Not that I was complaining. He already knew where to go as soon as I got in the cab and he knew the fastest route there. He babbles on and on about how he's wish one day I'd give him a chance, but I'm not really listening. Instead I watch the world pass by as we drive. Nobody knew exactly what I did at the FBI headquarters. Most thought I was some sort of secretary. When you're an undercover agent you never give away what you do. Could blow your future cover.

"Here we are." Toby sighs. "Is something bothering you today? You're a lot quieter than normal."

"I'm fine Toby." I assure him. "Just got a busy day ahead of me is all."

"The Stressfull life of a secretary." He jokes.

"You don't even know the half of it."

Headquarters isn't what I thought it would be before I started working here. In my mind I imagined this big office that was so fancy inside it was like working in luxury. It wasn't anything like that. It looked like a normal office. People sitting at theIr desk doing paperwork or on the phones. To be honest it wasn't all that great. Maybe to someone who doesn't spend five days a week here it would be interesting but I found it rather bland.

"Dalia, my office." Craig orders.

"Yes Mr. Hilt."

I follow him into his private office. There are already two people in here, people I don't recognize. The female is a short, plump brunette who looks very nice. The man is older, and looks pretty grumpy. I take a seat beside him and he offers a small smile. Mr. Hilt closes his door and joins us behind his desk. He folds his hands together and nods to the two strangers.

"Her?" The woman asks in what sounds to be disgust. "Surely you have someone who is actually fit for the job. She wouldn't last five seconds with SamCro."

"Excuse me," I speak up. "I'm not sure what it is exactly you are talking about but I assure you I can hold my own with the best of em'."

"I'm sure you can." The man nods. "I'm Victor and we need you to go undercover and help us bring down the Sons of Anarchy. Can you ride a motorcycle?"

A smile spread across my face. Finally I was getting assigned to another mission. It pleased me to bring down any gang. These guys might have been tough but I was confident that I was just as strong. I'd accept this job and I would do it well. Plus I loved becoming a new persons. Sounded like I was going to be some sort of biker chick and I could pull that off well. I already had the don't give a fuck attitude and the sailor mouth. It wasn't going to be too hard to get into character this time around.

"I'll do it." I says before the bitch can object. "When do I start?"

"You leave tomorrow. You're off for the rest of the day to get packed. We've purchased a house for you to move into while your there. Your first objective is to take your bike in to be fixed. Get close with Jackon Teller. If you can't get close to him, try Opi. Those are the only two who are going to get us somewhere."

"Can do." I nod. "So your also buying me a new bike, right? I got one but with my job and all the free time I don't have it's kinda broke down over the years."

With that all the papers were signed and it was official. My new name was Dalia Burns. The first name was my real name because I refused to change it when I did a job. A last name change was really all that was needed. Now I was off to pack and go shopping. My wardrobe was rather boring and I needed some more revealing clothes for this job. After reading the file for almost everyone in the Sons I had an idea of who I needed to be to fit in.