Undercover

Charming.

The town of Charming definitely lived up to its name. It was a charming little town in California that felt like home, even to a stranger. Most people were friendly enough to wave as you drove by unlike the busy business men in Washington. It was weird coming to a town where everyone knew each other and to have them all stare. I was the new girl in town and I'm sure everyone was already circulating rumors about the new chick that rode into town on a motorcycle. Probably assuming I was an old lady to one of the guys in SamCro.

The street my new home was on looked like it was ripped right out of fairy tale. Everyone's lawn was bright green with perfect flowers planted alongside the house. There were swings and fancy statues setting in the perfect spots and children sat on sidewalks coloring them with chalk. It made me want to vomit. Literally. Who in the hell tried so damn hard to have the perfect home and family. I'd like to see all of them take a shot at my old family environment. My mom was the devil compared to these people. Well, my mom was the devil compared to even the lowest of the low.

When I got to my new home I wanting to puke, once again. It was exactly like every other house on the block. If the FBI or neighbors expected me to keep up with its appearance they would be very disappointed. This bitch didn't do interior decoration or lawn care. They better pay someone to do it themselves because I sure as hell wasn't. The inside of my new residence was way too decorative for my likings but it would do. I drop my bags on the floor and drag the one with my clothes in it into what would be my room. Unpacking wasn't really my thing but I felt the need to.

When I finally finished making the small house feel like home I headed out to the garage to break something on my bike. If I was going to get in with the motorcycle gang I'd have them fix my bike. Then they would know I was their type of people and hopefully I could establish some type of friendship today. The bike was way too nice to break it badly, so I just cracked the clutch plate. It would be easy enough to fix, just incase they weren't the best mechanics.

My ride to the garage was an awkward one. With everyone on turning to look at me as I passed by it made me feel like the outcast. They stared at me with a strange curiosity and tried hard to offer a smile to hide their real thoughts. Every smile I saw looked forced and I didnt off anything in return. When I finally reached Teller-Morrow garage I was relieved. A bald man met me as I pulled in. He had tattoos on his scalp and appeared to be Hispanic.

"Can I help you." He asks with too much confidence.

"You the owner?" I reply.

"No, but I can do just as much for you as they can."

"I highly doubt that." I joke. "Now can you go get the owner."

"Jax or Clay?"

"I think I'll go with Jax."

He slowly retreats to the clubhouse and I get a good look around. From the looks of all the bikes parked outside the whole club was here. Which was a pro and a con. All of them needed to accept me but I couldn't initiate a relationship with one if all of them were here. Also, I couldn't do much snooping around if there was a hand full of members around here. I'd more than likely get caught by one of them.

Quickly I get back over to my bike before someone came out and caught me. Then Jax emerges from the same door that Juice went in. I already knew ever member by name thanks to studying their files. Jax looked differ from his file. He had gotten a hair cut and it was amazing how less hair could make someone look like a new person.

"Juice said you wanted to speak with me?" He looks suspicious of me already.

"Yea." I nod towards my bike. "I just rode into town today and somehow managed to crack my clutch plate along the way. Could you fix it, today?"

"We are kinda full today." He shrugs. "Leave it and I'll have someone look at it tomorrow."

"No." I simply say and he arches his brow. "This is my only transportation. It jerks bad when swithing from nuetral into first. It needs fixed today."

"I'll see what we can do." He shrugs. "You can either go inside the office, or come in with me and I'll get you a drink."

"A drink sounds amazing."

He gives me a light smile and it's a positive sign that he's warming up to me. Maybe I was still just some stranger wanting her bike fixed but I'd work my way to more. This was a good start for my first day and I was confident that I would have this case closed in no time. The sons of anarchy were going down.