Don't Go Into the *** House Tonight

Three

“How was the dance?” My mom asked as I walked in. She looked nervous and I rolled my eyes. I had walked home from the school because I couldn’t stand watching those sluts all over my date. To hell with Kyle. The whole walk home, I had been thinking of nothing but Tate. I wasn’t sure if I had just imagined the whole thing or not, but it all had seemed pretty real to me.

“Oh just great” I said sarcastically as I slipped my jacket off and headed upstairs, into my room, and slammed the door behind me. She knew then that it was anything but great. I pulled my shirt off over my head and threw it to the side. I looked at myself in the mirror and jumped in surprise when I saw Tate sitting on my bed.

“What the hell?” I turned to him and he grinned up at me. I wanted to grab my shirt off the floor, but he bent over the bed and picked it up, holding it in his hand in amusement.

“What are you? Some kind of sick pervert?” I yelled and his eyes widened as he stood up and covered my mouth with my hand, but I kept talking and talking, trying to wiggle free from him.

“Ssh” He frowned and brushed my hair back with his other hand. When I finally decided to just give up, he removed his hand. I had come to the conclusion that either a. I was crazy or b. he was crazy. Either way one of us was fucking insane.

“Get out” It was barely a whisper and a pout came onto Tate’s face as I snatched my shirt from him and slipped it back on. I could see the window was open, from where I guessed he’d crawled in. How’d the sneaky little fuck even know where I lived?

“But-” Tate started.

“Out!” I tried to keep my voice level, but he jumped a bit in surprise. He knew he had crossed a line. I knew he had crossed a line. But some sick part of me wanted him to stay. Some dark part of me wanted him to be some kind of sick pervert. I imagined what it would but like if he tied me up, but I shook the thought away as quickly as it had came.

“Sorry” He mumbled and he looked like he was almost in tears. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings despite the fact that he had broken into my house and would have watched me undress if I had not acknowledged his presence in my room. I felt bad even though he was probably some creepy stalker considering the circumstances.

He walked over to the window and slipped out. I frowned and rushed to the window to see if he had landed okay, but he was nowhere to be seen. I bit my lip and looked over to where the Murder House was, the for sale sign still in the lawn. I caught sight of a striped shirt and blond hair walking in there and I could only guess it was Tate. Interesting.

“I’m going crazy” I mumbled to myself before closing my window and then drawing the curtains before stripping my shirt off again and then slipping my pants off. I put on some short shorts and a big t-shirt before climbing into bed under the warm covers. I closed my eyes and thought about Tate and his cute little dimples until I fell asleep.

***

I stood in front of the Murder House. My heart was thrumming in my chest as I looked at the massive landscape. The place was beautiful, I had to admit, but it gave off a dark force that I couldn‘t quite describe. This place…it was called the Murder House for a reason. My lip quivered as I walked forward. I had no control over my feet.

I wanted to back away. I wanted to run back home, but something seemed to be pushing me…or pulling me. I was wearing a low-cut navy blue and white striped shirt and a short skirt with bright white Converse shoes. I wasn’t even aware of the fact that I owned clothes like this, in fact, I couldn’t even remember walking over here. I just was suddenly here.

I was at the door now, my thoughts running wild as I reached to turn the door knob. The door opened with a loud creak and I walked inside, still unable to run, still unable to control myself. What the hell kind of shit was this? I looked around. The place was empty. Of course. Why had I been so afraid in the first place? My eyes scanned everywhere as I stepped farther inside. Suddenly, the door slammed shut behind me. Ah shit. I jumped at the sound of the bang and turned around quickly. Someone was in here. I was gaining control of my body now and I rushed back to the door, trying to open it. Somehow it was locked on from the outside and it wouldn’t open. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I ran towards where I hoped the kitchen was, I could see the back door and there was a gazebo was outside. My heart fluttered as I saw that the door was wide open. Yes. I was going to be free. I was going to be safe. A pitch black hand cupped my mouth, the other grabbing my waist as I suddenly was pulled into darkness mid-step. I tried to scream, but the hand was tight around my mouth. From the taste of it, I could tell it was rubber. What the hell?

“Ssh” This felt all too familiar suddenly as I felt the rubber hands slide down to grab my wrist, pinning them above my head. I let out a soft gasp as this thing, whatever it was, hiked me up to wrap my legs around it’s waist. I could feel the rubber brush between my thighs and…why was I not wearing any underwear? This couldn’t be real!

I heard a zipper go down and I blinked furiously, trying to see who my attacker was, but all I could see was black. My hands felt like they were bound above my head. I couldn’t move as rubber hands ran up my thighs before brushing against my clit. Christ.

My mind couldn’t be making up this kind of fucked up shit, I realized. This had to be real. I wanted to believe this wasn’t, but I couldn’t help it. It was all so vivid. I could hear whatever the thing was, let’s just call him rubber man, breathing hard in my ear and then suddenly he was inside of me, but it didn’t feel like rubber at all now. It felt like hot flesh. Human flesh.

I let out a small moan as he pumped slow and gentle, as if knowing this was my first time. I closed my eyes, though it didn’t make much difference as ecstasy overwhelmed me with each thrust. My toes curled and I leaned my head back against the wall. I could move my hands now suddenly, but I was in too much pleasure to push him. I reached to cup his face, but came up with rubber against my palms. No. I wanted to feel him against my fingertips, whoever he was. This was so passionate and I ached for it.

My fingers went to the back of his head, where I finally found a zipper and pulled it off. I reveled in the realization that it was Tate in this suit, pumping into me. His blond hair was a mess because of the mask and his face was contorted into one of pure bliss. My hands grasped his shoulders as he rammed into me harder, angling upward toward my g-spot.

“Mm right there” I groaned, my chest bouncing with each thrust. I moved my hands from his shoulders and into his messy blond hair, pulling, arching myself into him. He kept pounding me against the wall, his thrusts becoming relentless. This was heaven.

“Ah…I’m almost there” He moaned softly in my ear. Suddenly, my eyes shot open and I was in my room. It had all been a dream. What the fucking hell? I looked to my alarm clock. It was 3 in the fucking morning, but at least I didn’t have school. Thank the lord for Saturdays. I shook my head and pulled the covers over my head. I would think about what the hell the dream meant tomorrow or well later today.