Disasterology

You're My Chocolate, My Sweetest Chocolate

“Happy birthday, Kellin!”
We all screamed and jumped out from our hiding places as he walked into the house.
He blushed slightly, with a huge smile on his face.

“Vic…! I told you ‘no surprise parties’…!”
I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. “I couldn’t help it.” “Come on, Kell. Don’t be a stick in the mud!” Mike nagged. Oliver and Andy nodded in agreement.

“Fineee…but only this time.”

My smile grew wider. I picked him up and carried him bridal style to the living room. “Okay, presents first, then we have food and cake.” He nodded as I set him on the couch. I first handed him my present and sat next to him. He opened it, and a smile quickly appeared on his lips.

“You got Mr. Stuffykins fixed!” He sat the bear next to him and hugged me tightly.
“You still have another present in there, Kell.” He pulled away from me and looked inside the box again.
He gasped and pulled out the antique metronome.

“Vic…this is beautiful…!” He held the object gingerly in his hands. I smiled and kissed him on the lips.
“Happy birthday, love.” He smiled up at me, his soft-blue eyes sparkling.

“Alright! My present next!” Andy came over and handed Kellin his present. The doorbell rung, so I went to go answer the door. Of course it was Jaime and Tony with the drinks and Kellin’s presents. I crossed my arms over my chest and tapped the floor with my toe.

“You guys are late.”

“Sorry, dude. There was traffic. And well…Jaime just sucks at driving.”
I laughed when Jaime made a face of mock-hurt. Tony laughed as well, causing Jaime to pout.
They both walked into the kitchen to set the stuff down while I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch again next to Kellin, who was already opening his fourth present.

He doesn’t hesitate, does he?

His eyes sparkled at the sight of the bag of chocolates. I giggled and pecked his cheek.

“Thanks, Oli!” Oliver smiled and nodded.
“Careful, Kellin. You might get fat with all that chocolate.” Jaime joked.

My stomach twisted into a knot as I glanced towards Jaime, then back to Kellin.

Kellin frowned slightly and the room got quiet.

“Oh…oh my god, Kellin! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it that way…!”

“It’s okay. I’m fine, now. Besides…” A smirk appeared on his face.

“Nothing can stop me from my love of sweets!” He giggled as he slightly hugged the bag of chocolates.
It seemed like a wave of relief just passed over the room as Kellin giggled.

I scooted closer to him and pouted slightly. “But…the candy won’t replace me, wight, Kewwy…?” He blushed. “Of course not, Vic. Nothing can wepwace you…!” I chuckled as he used my baby voice against me.

“You guys are just too adorable.” Tony remarked as he munched on a couple of nachos.
“Don’t eat all the food, you ass!” Mike nagged as he punched Tony in the arm. “Lump off, bro!”

Soon, they both got into a Nerd Slap battle until Jaime wacked both of them on the back of their heads.

“Stop being complete wads, you too!” Both tony and Mike rubbed the back of their heads and apologized.
The rest of us erupted into laughter. Jaime can be such a mom sometimes.

“Alright, who wants cake?”
---------

“Bye guys!”
I waved to Mike, Andy and Oli as they drove off.

To be honest, I’m glad that everyone is gone. I wanted my alone time with Kellin, and there’s still enough moonlight to do so.

As I closed the door, I felt two arms slip around my waist.

“Viiic…I think I’m drunk again…”

I smirked and turned to face him.
He pouted as he tugged on my shirt. I pulled him close to me and kissed him on the lips.

“I told you not to drink so much.” “But…it tasted so good…!”

He giggled and pressed his lips against mine this time, then he pushed me up against the door and slid his hands under my shirt. I placed my hands on his sides and pulled him close to me again, massaging them with my thumbs. A moan slipped from his mouth, causing me to smirk again.

“Vic…bedroom…now…”

I kissed him one more time before I picked him up bridal-style.

“As you wish, my princess.”

“Vic…?” “Hm?” He nuzzled my neck and smiled.

“I love you so much…” I smiled and kissed his cheek as I walked up the stairs with him in my arms.

“I love you more.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright...LET THE SEQUEL BEGIN!!!
Don't forget to comment, recommend and subcribe, my lovelies! <3
Title Credit:"You're My" --Taeyang from BIGBANG