Disasterology

Please Don't Worry, I'm Doing Fine

“Alright, Victor. Tell me about your progress. How do you think everything is going?”

The therapist pushed her glasses up and opened her notebook.
It’s been the same routine for three months now.

“I’ve been doing fine. Everything is going well. My boyfriend has his memories back and he’s recovering quickly. My band is getting more recognition. I get out more and I hang out a lot with my friends and boyfriend.”

“Mhm. What about the nightmares?”
“I haven’t had one in a month.”
“And the suicide thoughts?” I smiled.

“I don’t have those kinds of thoughts anymore.”

She quickly jotted the notes down before closing her notebook.

“Well, according to your progress over the past three months, I believe that a couple of visits are needed, just to check up on you again, and if things are still going well, then you won’t have to come back afterwards. Sound like a deal?” I nodded and stood up from the couch.

“See you next Wednesday, Victor.” She called out to me as I left the room.
I smiled as I saw Kellin in the waiting room, asleep on one of the chairs.

I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. “Come on, love. Time to leave.”
He groaned slightly and snuggled more into his jacket. I could only laugh and picked him up from the couch. He wrapped his legs around me and rested his head on my shoulder as I walked out of the building.

“What did she say…?”
“I only have to go a couple of times, then I’m free after that.” “Really…?”
“Mhm.”

“The guys wanted to hang out again later tonight.” “Do you want to go?”
He shook his head. “Too cold…I’d rather stay home with you.”
“Alright. We’ll do just that. ♥”
-------

“Vic, you didn’t say what you wanted to do for your birthday.”
I looked at Kellin, a little confused.

“My birthday…?”
“Don’t tell me you forgot your own birthday…it’s next week…”

Oh wow…I forgot my own birthday…
This has been a long nine months…

He sighed and kissed me on the lips before cuddling closer to me.
“What I’m I going to do with you…?” He chuckled slightly.
I shrugged my shoulders and smiled slightly.

“I love you so much.” “I love you too.”

We just lay on the bed in each other’s arms for a good while until the silence was broken by Kellin’s cellphone.
I groaned and pouted slightly as he pulled away from me to answer it.

“Hello…?” … “Andy…! Calm down. What’s going on?” … “Oh my god…we’ll be there as soon as possible.”
He hung up and quickly stood up from the bed.

“What’s going on, Kell?”

“We have to go to the hospital. Oliver was attacked and now he’s in critical condition.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And the emotional roller coaster continues! >:D
What do you think happened to Oliver, my lovelies?!
Comment your little hearts out and tune in for the next chapter!
(On a side note: International Night at my school was amazing! The best one so far! :3)
Title credit: "The Day I Left The Womb" --Escape The Fate