Status: Requests Open

Untitled

All My Heart

There’s so many things that I could say
But I’m sure it would come out all wrong
You've got something that I can’t explain
Still I try and try and let you know

*Gema’s POV*

Sitting here writing this letter to Austin is so much harder than I thought it would be. I mean I know exactly what I want to say, but whenever I try to write it down it comes out all wrong.

I sighed, threw my pen down and ran my fingers through my long curly brown hair. Then froze when I heard the ringtone that was coming from my phone. There’s only one person who I would ever have that ringtone assigned to, Austin. Why the hell was he calling me?

I grabbed my phone checking to see if I was right, yep there it was written across my screen, Austin Carlile. I hesitated for a moment before deciding I should answer it.

“Hello?”

“Gema?”

“Yeah Austin, it’s me” I said trying to sound annoyed.

“I-Uh-Uhmm was wondering if you could come over and we could uh talk.” He asked, clearly nervous.

“Oh” I was caught off-guard. “Uh, sure I guess I could.”

“Alright, see you later.” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Kay, bye”

I don’t know how he did it, how he could make me do anything without even trying. Maybe I was just too nice, or it could be that even though we broke up six months ago I still loved him with all my heart.

That first summer we spent, one will never forget
Looking for any kind of reason to escape all the mess
That we thought was what made us
Ain't it funny now we can see
We’re who we’re meant to be

*Austin’s POV* *Flashback*

It’s been one month since I have been dating the most wonderful girl ever. She was the sweetest, most loving and caring girl anyone could have the pleasure of meeting, and not to mention gorgeous! Her big brown eyes matched her long flowing curly brown hair which was very well complimented by her flawless pale skin. She was the girl of my dreams.

“Ahem!” She coughed, snapping me out of my thoughts. “Can we go? I just need to get out of here.”

“Yeah, let’s go” I smiled. “What happened anyway?”

“I just need to get away from my family, they’re driving me insane.”

I frowned, I would give anything to have a family like hers, but I just nodded and gave a small ‘okay’ before driving away from her house. We were heading to San Diego for the summer we would never forget! This was our escape from everyone we knew, just me and Gema in San Diego for the summer of our lives and I couldn’t wait.

*End Flashback*

I miss her, I miss her so bad! She has made me the man I am today and I want her back, for good this time.

You still have all of my
You still have all of my
You still have all of my heart

*Gema’s POV*

Driving to Austin’s brings back so many memories of all the times I needed to escape, he was always there for me. I miss it and now I realize we never should have broken up.

There’s too many times that I have to say
I could have better and stronger for you and me
You always make me feel okay

*Austin’s POV*

I heard a car pull in, and knowing Gema was here I immediately got super nervous. I know how horrible it was for her when we broke up, she was always a really sensitive person and I loved that about her. It was horrible for me to, but now she’s finally going to know the truth about everything.

I heard the doorbell and ran to go get the door. I opened it and there she stood looking beautiful as ever.

“Hey Gema.” I finally said inviting her in.

“Hey Austin, what did you want to talk about?”

“I wanted to talk about our breakup, and I wanted to give you a real explanation to why I did it.” I said softly. “But first, do you want something to drink?”

“Oh” she said sadly. “And sure, water would be great.”

“Okay, go ahead and have a seat I’ll be right back.” I said walking into the kitchen.

I came back and sat in the chair across from her, handing her a bottle of water.

“So,” I began. “I know our breakup was six months ago and I know it was really stupid of me not to give you a legit reason to why I broke up with you, and I think you deserve one.”

“I only think that would be fair.” She said crossing her legs.

“Okay, well here goes nothing.” I took a deep breath and began. “In all honesty I couldn’t handle you fighting with your family all the time, I mean I loved you so much but when you just fought with your mom all the time it broke my heart. You said all those horrible things about her when I would kill just to have my mom back.”

“You mean you broke my heart because I fought with my my mother too much?!” She half yelled. “I’m sorry that your mom left you, but ughh I don’t even know what to say to you right now!”

“I know, and I’m sorry I should have been stronger for you and me. Oh and another thing I wasn’t honest about. My mom didn’t leave me, well she did but not how you think. She didn’t just pack up and leave Gema, she died.” I said with tears forming.

“Oh my God, Austin.” She said with tears forming in her eyes too. “Why didn’t you tell me that before?”

“I don’t know” I cried. “But Gema, I also wanted to tell you that I still love you with all my heart, and the memories of us were the only thing keeping me sane these past six months”

“Are you being 100% serious right now?” She asked.

“Yes” I whispered thinking she was going to yell.

“I feel the exact same way!” She exclaimed leaping up and throwing her arms around my neck.

“I’m so happy you feel the same way.” I smiled. “Do you think we could give ‘us’ another chance?”

“Yes!” She practically yelled.

I just smiled and leaned down kissing her with all the passion I had in me.

Those late summers we spent, stay up talking all night
I’d ask, “You think we’ll ever make it?”
You say “I’m sure if it’s right”
Ain’t it funny to think just how stupid I used to be.

*Gema’s POV* *Flashback*

I love moments like this where me and Austin can just sit and talk. Right now we’re just sitting in our hotel room in San Diego, talking about us.

“Do you think we’ll make us last?” I asked

“I’m sure we will if it’s right” He replied.

“I hope so.” I confessed. “I really really like you Austin.”

“I really really like you too Gema.”

*One Week Later*

I was furious! I couldn’t believe my own mother would threaten me like that. Ugh, I can’t even handle her anymore.

“What’s wrong, babe?” Austin asked.

“It’s just my mom, she’s driving me insane again.”

“Gema come on, you gotta stop talking about your mom like that.” He explained. “One day you’re not going to have her anymore, and all your memories of her can’t be bad ones.”

“It’s hard with her acting the way she does and trying to control me. I’m 20 I should be able to do whatever I want.”

“That may be, but from experience you will miss her like crazy when she’s gone. My mom hasn’t been around since I was eight, and I would give anything to have her with me again.”

“I’ll try.”

Hope you always believe
You still have all of my
You still have all of my
You still have all of my heart

*Austin’s POV*

Me and Gema have been back together for three months, and they have been the best three months of my life. I plan on proposing to her tonight at our three monthaversary dinner. After all we’ve been through she still owns every inch of my heart, and I pray she feels the same way.

Let them talk and talk and talk
Let them say what they want
We will laugh at the thought, they don’t know what we’ve got
Every year that goes by a year older we are
You’ll still be beautiful then, bless your beautiful heart

*Gema’s POV* *Time Lapse*

Fifty years ago today I married the most amazing man ever, and thanks to him I fixed the broken relationship with my mother. Now all the memories I have with her are happy ones and not angry ones. I am so grateful this man came back into my life.

“Gramma, I can’t sleep!” My granddaughter Mia came running into mine and Austin’s room.

“Come on up here with me and papa” I answered

She climbed in-between me and Austin. I kissed her head and she fell fast asleep almost immediately.

“She’s so precious” Austin said kissing her head.

“She looks just like her grandpa.” I said smiling.

“No way, she’s gorgeous just like her grandma”

“I’m nowhere near gorgeous, I’m all gray and getting wrinkles”

“Don’t say that! Every year that goes by, a year older we get and you’re still as beautiful as that first day we met, and you’ll still be beautiful twenty years from now.” He explained grabbing ahold of my hand and kissing me as we fell asleep with Mia snuggled up between us.

We’ll talk and talk and talk
How crazy it is
Someone could waste their whole life helplessly
Just patiently waiting for a love like you and me

*Austin’s POV*

It’s crazy how much one person can change your entire outlook on life. Sixty-five years ago I never imagined I’d be here with the woman of my dreams. I certainly never thought I would be able to sit and talk with her as if I was meeting her for the first time. She never seizes to amaze me.

“Darling are you coming to bed.” She asked peeking her head around the corner.

I just stared for a moment taking in her beauty. Her once long curly brown hair was now short and gray, but her eyes were still big, brown and perfect as always. “Yeah, I’ll be right there.”

“Okay”

I got up and followed her to our room and sat down on my side of the bed.

“You know what I just though of?” She asked suddenly

“What’s that?”

“How crazy it is that some people spend their whole life looking for love, but we found our special person so early in life.”

“Maybe we’re just part of the few lucky people”

“I guess so” She smiled. “I love you Austin, so so much

“I love you too” I said kissing her before laying down to sleep.

You still have all of my
You still have all of my
You still have all of my heart.

*Gema’s POV* *15 Years later*

It’s Austin’s birthday and I’m on my way to take him these flowers I bought him. I pull up and make my way slowly to his grave.

“I miss you so much Austin, I can’t believe you have been out of my life for five years. It feels like just yesterday we were saying our vows.” I started to cry. “I still love you with all my heart and miss you with everything I have left in me. I know we will see each other soon enough. Happy birthday honey, I love you so so much.”

I sat down on the bench I had made for Austin and set the flowers down on his grave.

After talking to Austin for a while I got up and headed home knowing that I would be back in my loves arms soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
This Is For gemers. I Hope You Like It...