Status: Harry is a gem, and this will be a semi-short story. :)

This Song Is About You

Don't you worry, don't you worry child.

My adrenaline was still coursing through me once the concert ended and the girls escorted me backstage to meet up with the guys.
“I’ve never seen a concert this crazy,” I said, shaking with post-concert nerves. “Those boys really put on a stellar performance!”
“You’re telling me,” Eleanor looped her arm through mine. “It never gets old seeing them preform, and did you see how good Lou looked? Proper fit that one.”
I laughed and shook my head. The other two girls joined us in our small circle.
“We weren’t all checking out your boyfriend El.” Perrie rolled her eyes, but smiled. “Zayn did excellent tonight, as always. He looked smashing.”
“My Liam definitely looked better then your blokes,” Dani grinned, waving off their previous comments.
“Girls, girls, they all did amazing and they’re all good looking,” I chuckled, and stuck my tongue out at them.
They exchanged looks then looked at me. I arched an eyebrow at them.
“I still stand by what I say.” Eleanor declared with a mischievous tone. “Oh, and Lou’s arse was looking well fit in those trousers he wore.”
This went on for a little while, before Dani cut in that I hadn’t said a word about Harry.
“But, He and I aren’t together,” I shrugged. “You all were mentioning about boyfriends, and I don’t have one.”
Loud noises came from down the corridor, disrupting our girl talk. We all exchanged looks. Noise and ruckus only meant one thing. The boys were heading our way.
“Ahhh!”
“I’m guessing that’s Niall,” Eleanor snickered from beside me.
“Louis! Get off me!”
“Must be Harry,” I commented, earning smirks from the three of them.
They came into view, and literally came barreling towards us. Zayn pulled Perrie into his arms and pulled her off her feet, twirling her around. She laughed, and demanded to be put down. Since of course, she was wearing killer heals and a dress. They were so cute, that much I could tell you. Each guy went for their respective others.
Louis and Harry stopped in front of Eleanor and I, who still had our arms looped.
“I see you guys are still in post-concert euphoria,” I said, a smirk crossing my features.
“Yes! That was massive and exciting and I cannot wait to go to the after party,” Louis exclaimed, a grin spreading across his features and lighting up his eyes.
“Best thing I’ve ever done,” Harry threw a thumbs up, but I could tell that he was on the hyper side since his pupils were dilated very much so.
“Now would you kindly release my girlfriend so I can greet her properly?”
I grabbed Eleanor into a hug and shook my head. “No.”
Eleanor giggled, and returned my hug. “Sorry Lou, Leah’s mine now.”
“Harryyy,” Louis whined, and pulled at the curly haired boy’s sleeve. “Tell your bird to release mine. I want an El hug.”
“You heard the girl, Lou.” Harry motioned to me. “She and El are in item.”
Louis’ lip jutted out and he pulled this puppy face and gave El a look.
“So, you mean to tell me you’re leaving me for her!” he pointed at me, the pout face still in effect. “I’m so hurt.”
The Doncaster boy proceeded to fake sob into Harry’s shirt. Which Harry laughed and patted Louis shoulder, in what was supposed to be a comforting. El and I let go of each other and she pulled her boyfriend from Harry and gave him a look.
“Your an idiot Lou,” she nuzzled his cheek.
I looked away because of the sheer couple-ness they were exuding.
“So, now that, that’s done with,” Harry said, and stepped a bit closer to me. “How about my congratulatory hug?”
I rolled my eyes and stepped into his open arms. Guilty as charged, I did sniff him. He smelled really good for just finishing an hour long concert, in one of the most famous arenas in the world. Harry smelled like a mix of cinnamon, mint, and aftershave. Heavenly scent, I tell you.
“How the hell do you smell so good?” I looked up at him.
He smirked down at me. Since we had a good height difference. “Lou made us take quick showers of course. She said we stunk and wouldn’t let us go to the after party all sweaty, but thank you for the compliment. ”
I nodded, that was a good enough reason.
“Let’s go then? I want to dance,” I said, and shimmed my hips a bit.
Harry laughed and motioned me to follow him.
“You’re so cute,” he mumbled lowly.
My eyes widened a bit and I gave him a sheepish look.
“Thanks, I guess,” I blushed and shifted my eyes away.
We continued down the corridor till we reached a set of doors, where two guys in suits were waiting for us.
“Everyone already left.” One of the guys told us. “We have a car waiting for you. There’s a good amount of paps outside, and outside the hotel. So, be wary and stay together, and answer no necessary questions.”
Harry and I nodded, in confirmation that we were listening. Just before they opened a door for us to walk out. He interlocked his fingers with my hand.
I gave him a curious look.
“Won’t that start up rumors,” I whispered hurriedly.
“Yes, it will,” he dropped my hand slowly, a semi-crestfallen expression on his face. “Never mind then. I’m sorry, I just get nervous around these American paps. They can get vicious.”
I sent him a soft smile and re-interlocked our hands. If he was being sincere or not, I didn’t care. Harry was a sweetheart and he actually looked to be speaking the truth. So, for his sakes I offered up my comfort. Even if that would spread even more rumors. I pushed back the bad thoughts and tucked myself slightly in Harry’s side as the bodyguards opened the door and ushered us out.
Cameras started flashing, there was a lot of shouting, and a bit of shoving. Both bodyguards kept us moving towards the black car which was waiting for us.
“Harry! Harry! Is that your new girlfriend!”
“You moved on so fast, any comments?”
“Where’s Taylor Swift tonight!”
“You’re really whoring around, aren’t you Styles?” A dumbass pap commented, off to the right.
I shot him a glare and then I glimpsed at Harry, who was a blank expression written all over his features. Squeezing his hand slightly, I tightened our hand hold, and he shot a small grateful smile at me.
“How’s Taylor, Harry! What happened to her?”
“Did you dump her for this one!”
I frowned as we climbed into the car. Harry pushed me gently ahead of him, our hands still intwined and I pulled him in next to me and the door shut. Leaving the frigid air of the city, the shouts and flashing of cameras behind us.
“Thank you,” Harry pulled his hand from mine, and ran a few fingers through his curls and then down his face.
“No problem, Curly.” I said, a grin in place, and rested my hand on his arm, gaining his attention. “Hey, don’t let them get to you. They don’t know the full story and just make stuff up.”
“I know, I know,” he trailed off slightly. “It’s just that they just assume so much, and no matter what I say they don’t believe me.”
I squeezed his arm, trying to offer my comfort.
“Yeah, you guys get no break. But, you’re just so much better then their actions. Don’t let it get to you, they’re selfish trying to rile you up, thinking there won’t be any consequences.” I commented, and he pulled me to his side.
“Thank you, Leah, thank you,” Harry replied in a low voice. “I appreciate you trying to make me feel better, you have no idea.”
Harry had rested his head on my shoulder, and I swallowed slightly as his scent hit me. I kept on forgetting how good he smelled, and it filled my senses. He was intoxicating. I looped my arm through his and allowed him to get comfortable. I guess he just needed some comfort and reassurance that everything would be alright in the end. No matter what the stupid paps said.
I pulled out my phone and shot a text at Claire.
Leah: Jo, how’d your shopping go? Text me woman, don’t leave me hanging here!
Then I pulled Twitter open, and sent out a few tweets.
@LeahSan_x: Ohgosh. Honestly, tonight was one of the best nightss ever. @onedirection killed it! Congrats guys on the MSG performance! pic.twitter.com/aodj4Dj
My twitter floaded with mentions and retweets and their fandom started going crazy. I also sent out a few pictures of the girls and I. One from when we were all sitting in the dressing room, and then another from after the concert. Then I let a few minutes pass before I sent out my last tweet.
@LeahSan_x: ahh, I’m exhausted. Can’t wait to get home a knockout! Right? @Harry_Styles.
Harry and I hadn’t spoken mostly for the rest of the ride, we had lapsed into a comfortable silence. Due to the face since he had fallen asleep. The poor guy was exhausted from the crazy night he’d just had. I was too, jumping and relatively getting on with the concert had my nerves going. Our post-concert euphoria was gone, now came the aftermath.
We got to the hotel the after party was being thrown at around twenty minutes later, and I shook him awake.
“Hey sleepyhead we’re here,” I nudged him. “Wake up.”
“Time to get my party on,” he yawned and blinked the sleep out of his eyes.
Sleepy Harry was a hot Harry. I laughed slightly as he rubbed his eyes, and then shot me a look. I tried to quell my giggles. He looked adorable. After a few minutes of him trying to look presentable, he intertwined our fingers again. I shot him a reassuring look, and he opened the door.
We passed the paps quickly, not stopping and entered the building. It was better then when we left MSG.
“Ready?” I asked, as people led us to the entrance.
“As I’ll ever be,” he grinned at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh. Wow I love the reception I'm getting. Once again thank you all so much! I've been pretty busy and also I've been trying to cure my writers block, and hopefully I think I have .
Hope you all liked it. Drop me a comment or anything really!
In other news...
Happy 19th birthday to my cupycake, Harry Styles.
He's getting older. :( ahhhhh, ohmyGod.
2.1.13
Haha, at his party he got wasted, had a stripper give him a lap dance, and then passed out. Oh Hazza, this guy I swear.
Enough rambling!
Have a goodnight everybody!
xx
Shaina