I'll Carry You Home Tonight

Chapter 6

“Amber? You awake?”

“Yeah”

She replied sleepily, I smiled to my self absorbing the moment in to my skin, holding her warm fragile body so close to mine was blissful it felt natural to have her so close to me in an intimate setting, she looked up at me snapping me from my train of thoughts

“It’s so quiet around here”

“hmm”

I gently moved my arm to allow some more movement with my hand and gently cupped her soft face, her eyes fixated on mine, I gently pushed my lips against hers before I could work out what was going on she was kissing me back, we established a slow soft rhythm as I gently introduced my tongue in to the kiss, I slowly slid my hand down the side of her skinny body and rested it on her hip as she moved her hands to place them on the back of my neck drawing me in for a deeper kiss, our bodies became closer together and I moved my thumb in to the waistband on her lace underwear and began to work them down, her nails dugs in to my back slightly as I began to lace kisses on to her soft neck as she let out a quiet moan, her hands began to wander down to the hem of my shirt as she pulled it over my head and threw it on to the floor next to the bed this was followed by me removing her shirt, she broke away from the kiss and snaked her way down my body planting kisses on my chest and hip bones, she used her teeth to pull my boxers down she kicked them off over my ankles using her foot and then took my pulsing length in to a mouth gently caressing me with her soft pink lips and warm wet tongue, she took her mouth off of me as I let out a hushed groan, she straddled my hips and guided me in to her, we reached a gentle rocking motion as her hips grinded in to mine after half an hour or so we reached a euphoric climax together.

She laid next to me her skin still glistening with sweat, her eyes where slowly closing as she drifted off in to a blissful sleep, I pulled the duvet over her and gently draped my arm over her waist, as her breathing turned soft and slow I realized she was the one I wanted and she was the one I wanted to spend my life with.