I'll Carry You Home Tonight

Chapter 9

Days passed in a long miserable blur until I found myself walking through wet grass with Jack, heading towards a deep hole in the earth, I remember nothing of that day at all just pain, a searing raw pain ripping through my very being.

Later that night slouched over the bar, vaguely aware of my surroundings I notice a tall skinny guy walk towards me, his shaggy auburn hair and piercing green eyes make me smile

“Hey stranger” He purrs in to my ear “Drink?”

“Sure sure” I slur back feeling a slight comfort come over me.

Before I knew it he had his arms around my waist and was pulling me in to the alley down the side of the club. I press my lips in to his hard wanting the pain to stop, I allow his hands to wander down to my underwear as he pulled my skirt up and thrust hard in to me, I let out an anguished moan, a pleasant mix of pain and pleasure washed over me as he continued to thrust in to me harder and faster until we climaxed together. With my feet back on the ground I pulled my underwear back up. He winked and walked away with an arrogant strut.

I stumbled out of the alleyway and pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled jacks number.

“Hello?”

“Jacky booooy!”

“Amber? What the fuck where are you”

“Where do you think?”

“For fucks sake! Don’t move I’m coming to get you”

“Sure thing tiger”

I growled laughed and hung up, I stumbled over to the cold wall outside the club and slowly slouched down until I hit the floor, I took a cigarette out of my bag and lit it with shaking hands, I deeply inhaled the sweet nicotine and placed my head in my arms.