Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

Friends?

Well fucking great. Now I have to deal with Jaime’s tool of a boyfriend.

“Wait what are you doing here?” I heard Mike ask someone at the door.

“Mike, He’s here for me.” I answered his question while Tony just kind of looked at me scornfully. I can tell he didn’t want to be here and I didn’t really want him here, but this project is worth a lot and I don’t want to fail this class.

“You guys aren’t –“ Mike tried to ask.

“No!” Tony and I said at the exact same moment. How could Mike even think that we were even-. No. Tony Perry and I would never…. I don’t even know.

I explained to Mike that he was here for our English project and we went up to my room to work on it.

“You can sit down.” I said pointing to a chair in the corner of the room. I went to the other side of my bed and grabbed my laptop.

“Oh shit. I’ll be right back.” He called as he fled from the room. What a fucking freak. He did look kind of cute as he- what the fuck am I thinking? Tony Perry is not ‘cute’.

When he came back he showed me a single black paint marker.

“Marker? For what?” I asked confused as to why he needed a marker.

“For the visual you dumb fuck.” He answered like I was incapable of understanding the English language. I probably still looked confused.

“Okay it looks like I have to explain it to you. This,” He said as he pulled out a thick paint marker from his pocket, “is a paint marker, and I use it to draw and write. I am going to use it to make the family tree look cool. Okay?” He said it really slowly like I was a child. He told me to find the first Greek spelling on my computer so he could see how to write it.

It actually looked really sick, honestly I would have thought that Tony was like really dumb and barely gets through school. I guess people can surprise you.

It was starting to get late when Tony finally said he thought we should call it a night. I offered him food but he refused and walked out to his car.

I walked him to the door and waved him off, I couldn’t tell if he waved back or even saw me wave, whatever. I walked back into the house and sat on the couch next to Mike.

“So?” he asked.

“What?”

“Do you still hate the kid?” He asked honestly curious.

I didn’t know what to say, I couldn’t say no because I was starting to not hate the guy, but I didn’t ‘like’ him. Or did I?

“I don’t know man, it’s just- I don’t know dude.” I couldn’t put my feelings into words, I couldn’t even organize my thoughts.

“C’mon Vic. I know you want to talk about it dude.” He nudged me.

“Well… He’s actually a pretty decent guy, I would be lying if I said that I couldn’t stand him. I just don’t think that we could ever be friends because I don’t know if he feels the same way, plus he probably knows about me and his ‘boyfriend’. So I don’t know man.”

“Stop being a bitch and just ask him! To like hang out or something other than work on that project. Put up the white flag bro.” Mike is a really smart kid, and he actually gave really good advice. Maybe I should talk to Tony and try to be friends, but I wasn’t going to give up on Jaime. EVER.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a shitty chapter and kind of a filler, but i hope to get it better soon. i'm just not in my 'groove' yet, since i haven't been able to write in some time.
Thank You for your comments! They make my day honestly.
So please keep it up if have any thing to say please feel free.
Okay, BYE. :D