Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

She Sings in the Morning

I woke up in a sweat. I don’t remember what I was dreaming but it must have been crazy as fuck.

Fuck it whatever. I got up to go look through my closet for something too wear. After looking through each shirt I own multiple times I finally just decided to wear a gray Vans tee that had a skeleton in a suit sitting on a desk it read “NINE TO FIVES KILL”, some black pants and my black half cabs.

I ran my hand through my hair a couple of times before realizing that no matter what I did my hair was not going to be the way I want it and just gave up and grabbed my keys. I walked out of my room and down my white staircase and saw my mom getting ready for work.

“Bye mom, love ya’.” I called out to her as I reached for the handle to walk outside.

“Have a good day! Love you too!-“ I closed the door behind me and got into my car. I turned the car and headed to Jaime’s house.

When I got to his house I got out of my car and leaned against the passenger door as I waited for Jaime to walk out. Fuck the thought of having to go to first period and having to deal with the tool who 1. Broke my boyfriend’s heart and 2. Is trying to steal him from me. Doesn’t sound like a lot of fun if you ask me.

“DAYUM!” Jaime said slapping me back into reality. He was looking at me up and down. He was so adorable.

“My eyes are up here.” gesturing towards my eyes with my best girl voice.

He smiled at me and pecked my lips.

“No, but in all seriousness… DAYUM.” He said looking me up and down again really fast.

“Shut up and get in.” I giggled as I opened the passenger door for him.

“DAT ASS DOE!” he yelled as I walked over to my side.

“Someone’s feeling a little frisky today, aren’t they?” I said as I ran my lips down his neck to the collar of his shirt.

“Just a little.” He giggled as he grabbed my face and pushed his lips to mine.

In this moment there is nothing I hate more than the stick shift in between us. As much as I really just wanted to take him right now in this second, I didn’t want to make him feel uncomfortable if he didn’t want too.

Our kiss deepened and he grabbed the right side of my shirt by my rib cage. I ran one through his hair and pulled him closer with the other, but the MOTHER FUCKING stick shift was in the way.

“Ow.” He said, probably because the stick shift was digging into his thigh. I let go and smiled at him and nodded my head. Then I started the car.

“What?” he asked, I could feel his eyes on me and I knew he was smirking.

“Nothing. Well, I-I” I paused for a second trying to gather my thoughts. He motioned for me to continue. “Well, what’s up with you? I mean you never act like that. I-I’m just curious. I mean it’s not a bad thing, I kind of dig it actually.”

He laughed. “I had a dream.”

“A dream? About what?” I asked honestly confused.

“I can’t tell you.” He was still laughing.

“What? Why?”

“I just can’t okay. It’s embarrassing!”

“What are you talking about? Why would it be emba-. OH.” I get it now.

We were in the parking lot now. I looked over at him.

“About us?”

He was laughing hysterically now. “Yeah.” He managed to get out.

I was smiling from ear to ear.

“So, I’m guessing it was good. Right?”

He stopped laughing and pulled me in for a kiss, but it was cut short.

“Most definitely.” He said bitting his lip.
♠ ♠ ♠
DAT ASS DOE. okay that is definitely my favorite part. i know this is another short chapter but i really wanted to update today. i think it is going to get better soon. I'm tired as fuck and i didn't do my math or english homework oops.

Okay so tell me what you think.
Where do you think i'm going with this?