Status: i Don't even know

These Fading Nights

Second Chances

After so long I finally had the guts to do it. I’ve had a crush on Jaime since the first day I met him freshman year. His long spikey black hair and captivating brown eyes. I never wanted to say anything because I mean I don’t even really understand it, I mean I’m not gay, but there’s something about Jaime that attracts me.

Brianna told me about what really happened with Vic, I think that’s probably why I hate him so much, I didn’t like him before but that just set me off. I can’t believe that Jaime was thinking about letting this guy back into his life, Vic doesn’t deserve Jaime.

“Tony calm down.” I heard Jaime say. NO WHAT THE FUCK!

“CALM DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN?” I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“Jaime, you don’t deserve to be treated the way that Vic treats you, you need someone who knows you better than you know yourself and someone that wants what’s best for you.”

Fuck he was too fucking cute when he was clueless. I leaned in and kissed him. He didn’t push away like I thought he would, Jaime was so perfect. Our lips almost danced together, it was like his lips were molded to counter mine. I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him in closer, but the stick shift was in the way. Fuck I let go and we slowly sat back up.

This is really awkward and I don’t know what to say.

“Soooo?” said Jaime wanting me to say something but I couldn’t think of anything so I said the absolute worst thing ever.

“So I’ll see you in class.” FUUUUUUCK MY LIFE. I walked out of the car and towards the main gate of the school. What the fuck is wrong with me? I don’t want to be the guy who makes out with someone in a car and then says shit like that. Especially not to him, he deserves so much better.
*****
What the fuck just happened, I thought still sitting in Tony’s car from the shock. Why did that happen?

I liked it though. I’ve always liked Tony, I just never wanted to act on it because he is my best friend. Not to mention that he is absolutely breath takingly gorgeous. He was tall and muscular and had a dermal and oh my god stop it Jaime your just torturing your self. I mean “so I’ll see you in class.” He obviously had no intention of this continuing he probably doesn’t even like me. Fuck me.

I got out of the car, finally. As I approached the gates the bell rang signaling to go to class.

“Hey.” I heard an all to familiar voice call from behind me. I turned knowing I would regret it later.

“Oh hey, Vic.” I said rolling my eyes

“What’s up with you?” he asked. I gave him a quizzical look before realizing that my hair was probably horrid because of what just happened with Tony.

“Umm what?” I asked stupidly trying to fix my hair.

“You have sex hair.” He stated plainly.

…… I don’t know what to say to that. I turned on my heel and walked away from the situation.

“Hey wait up!” he called out. FUCK ME. I turned around.

“What?”

“Why do you have sex hair?” I don’t want to tell him.

“Ummm… bad hair day.” I said stupidly, he could probably tell I was lying.

“You don’t have bad hair days Jaime.”

“Why the fuck do you care anyways?" I almost spat, I regretted it as soon as it left my mouth.

“Whoa dude. Calm down. So who’s the lucky kid?”

“No.” I replied.

“No?”

“No.”

“No what?”

“We’re going to be late Vic.” I said just as the late bell rang. FUCK MEEE.

“Why don’t we just ditch, we’re late anyways.” We were right in front of the door of our classroom. I could see Tony, he was looking out at me and Vic. Vic had his hand on my shoulder. Tony gave me the what-the-fuck-are-you-doing look. I gave him a shoulder shrug.

“Fine. Where are we going?” I asked Vic. Not really looking forward to hanging out with him but I wasn’t really in the mood for seeing Tony’s beautiful face and know that I could never be good enough for him.

Vic gave me a smirk.

“Right this way.” He led with his arms.

Great. I guess I was going to have to give him a second chance after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. i know i suck at writing. If you like it comment. when you comment it makes me want to write more so if you like it comment.
Vic you sly dog you.
okay ummm bye.