Status: New story, give me great feed back!

Love Goes Far

Chapter Two

Zain's POV

Tiff and I were in her living room, kissing. It's just I have this weird, I pushed her off. "You know what this is a bad idea. I don't think we should do this anymore." She pouted, "But Zain, we haven't even had sex yet." *Le gasp*, it's true we haven't. Even though girls have said I did it with them, I'm still a virgin. Laugh, but I'm waiting for, 'The One'. "Tiff I told you, I'm-" I was cut off mid sentence by bashing on the door.

"YOU WHORE! OPEN UP!" I knew that voice, it was Mel. Tiff got up and opened the door. "Yes?" Mel slapped her across the face. I jumped up, "What the hell?!" Melody growled, "You! Shut it! How could you?!" I gawked at her, "What are you going on about?" She grabbed Tiff by her shirt. "Tiff here is a two faced whore! How could you? My brother trusted you. You're family! You knewto back off, yet you tried to take him away."

I was so confused, then Max stormed in, "You bitch you know to stay away from Zain!" She tried an innocent look. "What are you talking about?" I glared at her. "You told me Max said he wanted us together. What the hell is going on?!" Max turned. "Tiffany didn't seem to tell you about how I told her she had to fucking stay away from you, SHE. FUCKING. KNEW!" He then turned to Tiff, "You sneaky bitch. You aren't family anymore."

I stood shell shocked, he... he told her to stay away from me? Why? I looked over to Tiff as she spat in his face. "Wouldn't want to be related to a little shit like you anyway." Mel slapped her again. I growled, "Leave Max alone. I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!" I stormed out of her house. Max wasn't too far behind me. He jogged up to me. "You're a douche bag, you know that?" He spat out. I tried to speak, but he beat me to it. "You kiss me, then go to mess around. With my COUSIN!" He shook his head, "I guess you really are the whore everyone says you are." He glared at the ground. "Bet you fucked her like all the rest." He said bitterly.

I stopped, pissed, and grabbed him by his arms. "Shut up. I'm not a whore! I'm still a virgin asshole." He frowned, "Virgin my ass." He mumbled, I grabbed his ass. "It better still be a virgin." He pushed my hand away. "Stop it." I saw he was fighting a tiny smile. "I'm trying to still stay mad at you, prick." I smiled and tugged him close to me, "You know you love me." I puckered my lips. He pushed me and started walking back to his house. "Awe come on! Don't be like that." He shook his head, "Zain I have a good reason to be mad at you right now."

I ran up to his side and pouted at the ground, staying quiet. I knew we would have to have a talk when we got back. I felt something, no someone jump on my back. I turned my head to see Melody, she slapped me on the back of the head. "What was that for?" She leaned down near my ear and whispered. "You. Broke. My. Brother." I rubbed my head and looked at her, "Stop saying that, he isn't broken. It's not like he's some toy." She flicked my ear. "Exactly." I whined at her to quit being mean.

Max just shook his head, "Kids play nice." I huffed. "Kids play nice." I micmicked his voice. Finally though we reached their house. Melody jumped off my back and ran for her room, probably to get her camcorder, the little creep. Max grabbed me arm and drug me to his room, when we got inside he shut and locked his door. I gulped, afraid of what was going to come next.

Max pushed me onto his bed, he grabbed his desk chair and sat in it, infront of me. "You know we have to talk about it." I looked down to the floor, avoiding eye contact. "I know." I sighed. Max rubbed his hands over his face frustratedly. "Zain, why did you kiss me?" I winced slightly from how straight forward he was being. "I don't know Max..." He threw his hands down next to my legs angrily. "Zain you know, so stop lying and fucking tell me already..."

Melody's POV

I've been sitting in my room on my computer since we got home. I still can't believe that Zain did any of that. I mean Tiff is pretty and all, but HE KISSED MY BROTHER. I always had a hunch that Max liked Zain, but like I never thought this would happen. Also, I want to clear things up I am not obsessed with gay guys... I just have a gay porn blog and want guys to be gay. I think it's because I thought my brother was gay for Zain and from there it just sky rocketed. Suddenly I could hear Max yelling. I grabbed my camcorder and silently creeped up to the bathroom, I took the mirrior off the wall to show my peep hole. Now don't be judging me, it's there so I can listen to them talk all the time. I put my camcorder up against it, all I can see is my brother's back. I gasped at what I heard next.

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my, who said "I love you."? I guess you'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out.