Taint

03

"So-" Tate started nudging Vanessa in the side. Her small body tipping over into the sand as an eruption of giggles aroused from the two teenagers. Another warm sunny day in West Field. Another warm sunny day to ditch school and smoke a stolen pack of cigarettes at the beach. It was their spot. 

"I hate people." She randomly stated. Shrugging her shoulders and starfishing her body out. Her olive toned skin collecting the warm sun rays that enhanced the freckles on her chest and cheeks. 

Tate just smiled and nodded. He laid down next to her, reaching out and tangling his fingers with hers. 
"Why do you like birds?" Vanessa asked innocently, turning  her head towards him. Her cheek covered in sand.

Tate shrugged. He anxiously chewed his lip sifting through all the reasons why he'd like such a random animal. The seagull's circled around them, cawing and pecking ruthlessly at the sand. 

"They can fly Van, when things get bad, they can fly away. I'd like to do that." he told her honestly turning his own head to face her. 

"Me too, I think." She whispered scooting herself closer to him and twirling her fingers around his hair. 

A single silver chain glistened against her collarbones, on the necklace laid Tate's ring. It sparkled in the sunlight. Tate's dark chocolate orbs fell to her neck. The way it fit so perfectly around her neck, the way her brown curls laced themselves with sand and the way her own eyes sparkled underneath the sun. The warmth erupted in him every time her toothy grin fell upon him. 

Tate rolled over onto her, pressing his lips onto her own. His hands slipped under her loose gray shirt grazing over the warm flesh of her stomach. Her own arms wrapped around his neck pulling his own face closer. His body fitting perfectly on top of hers. 

€£¥%^*$&@
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.

Okay, I lied. Please me. This is short and you all deserve better.