Status: So this is a A7X story. I also have this story on Wattpad. My name on there is also Meagan_Mayhem. I have a lot more chapters up, you have to fan me to read them because they made one chapter restricted. SOOOOOOOOOO I hope I get as big of a response on here.

Nightmare

Breakdown

Val was a mixture of shocked and scared shitless. I though she would pass out like Michelle did. This is Valary we are talking about though. She one tough bitch. Always has been, always will be. I always said that when her and Matt had a baby, and if it was a girl, that girl would be a tough bitch to. Right now though... Val was crumbling. That was something I had never seen. Something Ineverwanted to see.

I understood that this would be hard to understand. That she would either accept it. Or go into denial. For my sake, and her sake. I hope she accepted it. She was my best friend. Outside of Zacky and Brian. Outside of Jimmy.

"Val?" I whispered and took a step forward. She stepped back.

"Don't come any closer!" Val said her eyes wide and searching frantically for an escape route.

"Val please. I'm not going to hurt you!" I told her.

"You're dead! I saw you die! I watched you die! I was right there. How the fuck is this possible!" She was yelling now. I closed my eyes. "I watched you die." She whispered.

"Val calm down." Michelle soothed. She moved towards her sister. Val didn't flinch away as she had done with me. That hurt, but I understood.

I watched as Val broke down. As Michelle wrapped her arms around her. I couldn't do that. She was scared of me. Val started sobbing. I winced. This was not what I expected. It was probably, hands down, the saddest thing I had seen since Brian had been in that zombie-state. To see a strong woman like Val crying.

"Michelle? Am I crazy. Do you see her to?" Val looked up at her sister.

"She's there Val. She's not going to hurt you either." Michelle whispered. Val looked over at me. She took a hesitant step forward.

"How is this possible?" I didn't move or say anything. I didn't want to scare her. That was never my intention to do.

"She's stuck here Val. She has to find who killed her so she can move on.We need... no. We have to help her." Michelle said. She was the strong twin right now. That was an odd sight to see. Before I ever met them or the guys, it was always Michelle that seemed to have the problem. Seeing her act tough right now was a nice sight to see.

"You need to find them. How are you going to do that?" Val asked looking at me. I opened my mouth to mention Jimmy helping.

'Don't mention me. It will only make things worse.'' I jumped upon hearing Jimmy's voice in my head. 'Just say you have another ghost helping you. Don't specify.'

"I have help on the other side. My not remembering doesn't help though. I can't get a good hold on my last few minutes. On their faces." I told Val as calmly as possible. I tended to lash out when talking about this. I did not need to scare Val. I think Val caught on though.

She stepped closer to me. Then took another step until we were chest to chest. This was something we often did when I had been... alive. She flung her arms around me. She sniffled. It was nice being able to have my best friend, no, my sister hugging me. I gently hugged her back.

"I'll help. On one condition." I looked at Val expectantly. "We tell the guys." I opened my mouth to protest. "Or at least Brian. He needs closure Katherine." I sighed. I nodded.

"We tell him when I see fit Val. Not when you see fit. This shit could throw things off." I don't know how I knew that. I guess it was the ghostly knowledge Jimmy often times referred to.

Val nodded her head. "As long as we tell them. I don't care if it's one by one. We just tell them though."

"I you sure that's best Valary?" Michelle whispered. "What if Bri goes back into that state again." Val glared at her sister.

"You would like that Michelle. Him having to depend on you again when he's at his weakest." I stared at Val with wide eyes. Michelle's mouth hung open.

"Val how could you... " Michelle started.

"Cut the shit Chelle." Val snapped. She was acting hormonal. I wondered briefly if she was pregnant.

"No. Val stop it. Chelle, I want you to know that at first I was angry with you because I thought that to. You are just trying to help. You care for him. If he returns though's feelings, great. He needs to move on," I glanced at Val wondering if this had any effect on her, " If he doesn't... Oh well." Michelle nodded. Val scoffed and looked away. This was her still grieving and knowing that her best friend was standing in front of her, looking very much alive, but she couldn't stay forever must have hurt like a bitch.

I knew it hurt me. That's for damn sure. I could only hope that this didn't affect anything to do with me. I know that is selfish. I don't want to be stuck on Earth for the rest of eternity though. No matter who I was with. I wondered if I did stay if Jimmy would to. Or if when my case was forfeit, if his existence here was forfeit. I hope not. It would thoroughly suck being here alone.

"You won't be here alone." I looked up and noticed I wasn't with Val and Michelle anymore, but with Jimmy in the graveyard. "You won't be here alone because in 1 years time... If we still haven't found your killers... you'll be stuck in hell with all the other lost souls. I would be with you because I would have failed. No one wants to be stuck in hell. I heard it's dreadfully warm in the summer, and winter, and fall... All year long basically." I stared at Jimmy. He through me a lazy grin and plopped down against a headstone. His headstone.

"You are being serious right."

"As a heart attack." I've never understood his death humor. "But we aren't going to allow that to happen. Don't you worry." I glanced down at Jimmy. Notcing the look on my face he stood. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. "Don't worry about it."

"I can't help but worry Jimbo." I whispered. I pressed my lips into the hollow of his neck. He groaned.

"Not the place for that Kat. Ton's of dead people watching." I pulled away and looked around. "You can't see them. They don't want you to." I nodded.

Glancing around at the graves, I wondered if I would ever lie peacefully in my mine. I hope so. I don't want to be in hell forever.