Status: So this is a A7X story. I also have this story on Wattpad. My name on there is also Meagan_Mayhem. I have a lot more chapters up, you have to fan me to read them because they made one chapter restricted. SOOOOOOOOOO I hope I get as big of a response on here.

Nightmare

Shadows Of My Heart

Matt

"...att!" What the hell was that? "Matt!" Is that... Johnny? "Matt for fucks sake! Wake up!" I jolted as I felt a sharp stinging sensation on my cheek. The Fuck?

I pryed my eyes open and sure enough... Johnny stood above me. I blinked up at him owlishly. I brought my hand up to my face and rubbed my stinging cheek. I glanced around to see if the rest of the guys were in there laughing at my misfortune. Nope. Just me and Johnny Boy.

"The hell man?" I growled and stood.

"Well... you wouldn't wake up so I took matters into my hands, literally." I glared down at the small man. He smirked up at me. "Why the fuck were you lying in the middle of the floor in the first place?"

"To that first thing... That's what she said." Johnny rolled his eyes. "The second thing... Dude, I seriously can't remember how I ended up on the floor. All I remember is going to the bar and getting drunk with some guy. I think his name was Mike? I don't know." Johnny laughs at me.

"Nice dude. Get drunk to solve your problems. You've fucked up with Kat. You need to fix it. She cried her eyes out yesterday dude."

"Like you don't fucking drink to solve or avoid things!" I glare at the wall. My hand still hurt really fucking bad. Why the hell did I punch a wall?! "You think I don't know that Johnny?" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

I was tired of dealing with this shit. Of dealing with Kat. I thought when she died... I'd move on and stop loving her. I didn't. Not one single bit. It multiplied. Sevenfold. Yeah, I totally just did that. Laugh all you fucking want. It won't bother me.

I can't believe I acted like such an ass to Kat. I guess in some way... She may have deserved it. Not all of the things I'd said though. I should have told her why I was so upset. That's the right thing to have done. Not be a little bitch about it. I can't change things now.

"Johnny. Can I tell you why I was so upset, and not have you go tell Jimmy or Brian or Zacky or Arin? Sure as hell not Kat. I don't care if you tell Lacey . Just make sure she doesn't tell." He nodded.

"Dude, I'm your best friend. Of course you can tell me." I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Johnny... I may have been, no still am, in love with Kat." His mouth fell open and closed quickly again. He began repeating those action. "You look like a fucking fish." I told him.

"Why is everyone so in love with Kat. I mean I know she's hot... But seriously." Johnny shook his head. "I'm sorry dude. I know I'm not helping when I say this but... Did that really give you a reason to act that way towards her?" I sighed and shook my head.

"No. It just made me feel better if I told myself that." Johnny nodded.

"You should talk to Kat. Hell! Even Jimmy." I nodded my head wearily.

"I'll think about it."

"That's all I'm asking." Johnny said and we did that bro hug thing.

"Johnny?"

"Yeah?"

"That better be your goddamn phone poking me."

Brian

I sighed as I walked through downtown... Ummm. I don't know what city we are in. All I know is that it had this really pretty lake. Kat always loved lakes.

'Kat... ' I thought pitifully.

I was happy she had Jimmy. I had Michelle. Didn't mean that I counldn't be sad about it. Sad... that wasn't the right word. Jealous, angry, upset, betrayed. Those are more along the lines of it. Yet, I was still happy for them. I just wished I could be with Kat one last time. Tha'ts all I was asking for. One last time.

I continued walking for I don't know how long. I stopped at a sign and read it.

'Lake Claiborne' Louisiana! That's where we were. Louisiana. We had parked outside some hotel for the night because tomorrow night we would be performing at The Underground Warehouse in Bossier City. I'd always loved this place. I don't know why. Rednecks were ridicoulous. Horrible, crude, and very close-minded. Kat wasn't though. She wasn't that way.

I came to a stop in front of some cabin. It looked abadoned. I was cold and that place would suffice until I got the guys to come get me. I slipped inside and found a bed and a couch. I guess someone used this at some point. It was dusty right now. Fuck! What if this was some Phsyco's hideout? I laughed at myself.

"What are you doing here?" I froze and spun around upon hearing the voice. Kat stood there in all her beautiful glory.

"Fucking hell, Kat. You scared the shit out of me."

"My apologies." She giggled softly and bit her lip. "You didn't answer my question."

"I was cold. So I came in here. I was just fixing to call Matt or Zacky to come get me." She nodded her head. She walked over to the couch and sat down.

"This used to be my family's lake house." I raised an eyebrow. "We never sold it. This is only a branch of it. The actual house is down by the lake." I nodded. I sat beside her and wrapped my arm around her.

"It's beautiful here. Just like you." She chuckled.

"That was so cheesy!"

"You loved it!" I pointed to her. "Don't deny it!"

"I loved it. Just like I love you." I don't think I was supposed to here that last part.

"Kat..." She looked up at me. We were so close our breath mingled together. To my absolute shock... she closed the gap and kissed me. It escalated quickly with our tongues tangling together. Kat moaned as my hand went up and grasped her breast. She pulled away. "Please! Just one last time." I begged her. She sighed and nodded.

Kat

I'm going to feel bad about this later... For now I'm just going to put everything else out of my mind.

I felt Brian’s hand above her hip, his hand was now underneath her tank top his fingers running circles on my bare skin. I closed my eyes briefly at the feel of his fingers on me. I felt Brian pull me closer to him and felt butterflies in my stomach as I felt his warm breath on the crook of my neck. This felt so wrong, but I was loving every second of it.

I closed my eyes again as I felt his tongue and then his teeth against the sensitive skin of my pulse point of my neck. I tried to stifle a moan as I felt his hand move along the waist band of my jeans to my stomach as he continued to lick, suck and bite at my neck.

“Like that?” he whispered in a low growl into my ear so only I could hear him but barely. I nodded and he smirked. I pulled back from him slightly and then manoeuvred myself so that I was straddling him on the couch and attachedmy lips to his neck, mimicking what he had been doing to me moments earlier.

When he let out a low growl I moved my lips up his jaw line to his lips and forced my tongue into his mouth. We then began a battle for dominance which Brian quickly won as his hands made their way up my back as mine entangled themselves in his long black hair.

The kiss broke and Brian’s lips moved swiftly to my neck again and his hands moved down to my ass. With a firm squeeze of my ass cheeks Brian lifted both himself and I out of the chair and began to walk slowly to the bed, still sucking at my neck.

My hands moved from his hair to his belt buckle and one of his hands began to unzip my jacket. As he lifted them up to remove my jacket I pulled the belt out of the loops and undid the button of his jeans. He then removed my tank top to reveal a purple lace bra. A smile appeared across his face as he reached around to undo the clasp. He removed my bra and I lifted his shirt up over his head. I gasped as his well-toned body was exposed.

I licked my lips as I ran my hands down his chest, his muscles flexing at my touch.
We quickly worked on removing our jeans and Brian was left in a pair of boxers that were being stretched by an impressive erection, and I was left in purple lace panties that matched the bra that was now on the floor somewhere with the rest of our clothes.

I closed my eyes and forced my head as far back into the pillow as I could as Brian’s tongue circled my right nipple. I moaned loudly as his lips moved slowly down my torso and something in my stomach did a somersault. I let out a small gasp of pleasure as I felt him nip my skin as he took my panties in his mouth and began to tug at them, pulling them lower. I felt him slip my panties off and then felt his hot breath on the inside of my thighs.

“Oh god!” I gasped as his tongue began to circle my clit and flicked along my opening. I arched my back and lifted my hips to meet his tongue as I quickly felt the tension build low in my body. “Oh Fuck!” I yelled digging my short nails into Brian’s scalp as I felt myself about to burst. I heard him growl as my nails dug in and pulled at his hair through the feeling of ecstasy shaking through my body.

“God you taste so good! I've missed this!” he moaned as he lifted his head and licked his lips. He quickly moved back up my body and began to kiss me again, slipping his tongue into my mouth as he thrust himself into my wet pussy and began to thrust quickly into me.

“Holy shit” I yelled as every thrust hit my spot causing the tension to build yet again. I buried my head into his neck and began to suck at the soft, sensitive skin as I trailed my fingers down his back. I continued to do so until the feeling of my pending orgasm forced me to lose concentration again. “Holy Fucking shit Brian!” I screamed as I felt myself tighten around him and my juices spill over his throbbing shaft as he continued to thrust into me.

“Oh My God!” he growled loudly as I felt him come deep inside me seconds later.

He rode out our orgasms before Brian collapsed on the bed next to me. Before we could think about anything else we were interrupted by Pantera’s Walk coming from the floor somewhere. He groaned knowing that it was Zacky's ringtone. He scrambled around looking for his jeans and took out the ringing cell phone.

"Hello?" There was a pause. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just went out for a walk. I, uh, ran into Kat." He glanced at me. "I'll be back soon Vengeance." I blushed. It then crashed down on me what had happend. I had sex with Brian while I was with Jimmy. This is a familiar situation.

An ache began in my chest as I realized that in reality. Jimmy wouldn't forgive me for this.

"Oh! Brian what did we do! Jimmy is going to hate me!" I wailed. "I am a whore. Just like Matt said I was!" Brian growled and sat beside me.

"No! You aren't! Stop fucking say you are. Jimmy will understand! So calm down baby. Please." Brian kissed my bare shoulder. "I love you so fucking much. I love Jimmy to. That's why I know he won't be mad at you. He will be sad but he will understand."

"He's right. Brian's always right." A voice said jokingly from the doorway. We both yelped and our heads snapped up.

Jimmy stood there with a goofy grin. "I understand. It's just your way of saying goodbye to eachother. You both needed this. It was another thing I knew would happen, but couldn't say anything on." Jimmy moved forward and Brian slipped away and put his clothes on swiftly. "I am sad. I'll get over it though." He whispered to me. He pressed his lips to mine. I turned my head away.

"I just had sex with Brian, Jimmy. I can't kiss you after that. You probably taste him on me." I sniffled.

"It doesn't matter. I'd taste him on you anyway." He told me with a laugh.

"How can you be so calm?" I whispered.

"Because I love you and in the end... You are mine." He answered. I heard Brian sigh. 'You'll always be his in a way... But now, I'm the only one you can truley be with. I'm completely fine with that. How about you?" I smiled sadly up at him. I was happy that I was his. I think even if we were still alive. Some day... somehow, we'd be together.

"As touching as this is... Zacky's bitching at me to get back. I'll see you guys later hopefully." Brian turned quickly and stopped at the door and turned his head slightly. "I love you, Kat." Then he left.

"I love you to, Brian." I glanced up at Jimmy. "I just love you more." I kissed him.

"I love you." He smiled against my lips.

Unknown

Two of my people have already been arrested. The weak links. Max Lightly and Ian McFaulton. I'd already sent an alert out to the rest of the men.

'Hide yourselves. K.M.' That had been the only necessary thing.

I'll be damned if I go down for the murder of that bitch. I'd hated her since the moment she'd been born. Then, then she captured the attention of the man I loved. Not Brian, Zacky. He didn't love her. It just whenever she was around. I didn't exist. Perfect Katherine Mayfield. That bitch always had it coming. I just sped it up.

I was the one who instructed the men to end her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Urghhh! This is my least favorite chapter. :(