Status: So this is a A7X story. I also have this story on Wattpad. My name on there is also Meagan_Mayhem. I have a lot more chapters up, you have to fan me to read them because they made one chapter restricted. SOOOOOOOOOO I hope I get as big of a response on here.

Nightmare

Fiction

"Jimmy!" I just couldn't believe that he stood in front of me. He smiled.

"Hey Kat. How have you been? Dead? Yeah me too." He laughed. Glad to see that he still had his sense of humor. I just couldn't believe that Jimmy stood in front of me. I wonder...

I reached out to touch him hesitatnly. I laughed almost as soon as my hand touched him. I had expected it to go through him. I launched myself at Jimmy. He laughed and picked me up.

"Well... I wasn't expecting that." Jimmy said. I smiled.

"I wasn't expecting to be able to touch you." I stated.

"I'm a ghost you're a ghost. Why wouldn't you be?" Jimmy asked me with a "duh" tone. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I just figured that... It doesn't matter. What did you mean by 'It's about time you called me?"" Jimmy laughed that really loud laugh that always made everyone smile.

"I mean I've been trying to get you to accept me appearing since two days after your death! Do you know how frustrating that got? I was all 'ARGHHH'" I just stared at him. "That tug and pull thing. I was waiting at my grave that day. So I tried to get you to come to me. That didn't work either. So I figured 'Hey! Maybe she doesn't want to talk to me?'" He pouted and then picked me up once more. "Then you called today! I'm so excited to see you Kat!" He smiled and kissed my cheek. I couldn't help but smile back.

"I didn't know what that was Jimbo. How exactly did I call you?" I said looking up at him after he set me back down. It was really awesome to be able to talk to someone again. It then hit me that this was Jimmy that I was talking to. The same Jimmy that died 3 years ago. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Woah! Why are you crying! Well you can't exactly cry. Still! Kit Kat shouldn't cry!" I smiled at his nickname for me.

"I just can't believe your standing in front of me Jimmy. It's so could to see you again. Even under these circumstances." Jimmy smiled at me.

"What circumstances? Death. You would have only seen me again in death anyways Kat. It's what makes the world go around." He told me suddenly very serious. It was weird seeing him look so serious.

"I know that. It's just..." He nodded.

"I know."

"So why were you trying to contact me?"

"Well, I'm kind of like your guide. I've been here a while. I knew you were going to die. I just didn't know when or how. I was actually with my parents when it happened. I've been sticking around ever since they carried you away on that stretcher. I'm here basically to help you." As I began processing everything I didn't notice Jimmy going to the side of the bed and picking something up. "I'm gonna help you catch the bad guys." Jimmy said and chunked the picture across the room. I stared and him with wide eyes.

Footsteps began ascending up the stairs. I winced as the door went through my body. Matt was looking around the room wildly. Trying to find what cause the noise. He moved towards the picture frame and picked it up. It was a picture of me and Brian. It was after we first met. We had been at the beach and Jimmy had decided to throw me in the water and Brian had come to my rescue.

"The hell?" I watched as Matt took the picture frame with him out the door.

"What was it Matt?" Val's voice drifted into the room.

"A picture frame." He said descending back down the stairs. I looked over at Jimmy who was staring out the window.

"What the fuck! How did you do that?" Jimmy glanced at me.

"I told you I'm here to help you. Getting them to realize you are still here is the first step." He said and grinned. He rushed over to me. "This is going to be so much fun! You and I can go and haunt old people!" I smiled at him. "We can chase ghosty stallion ducks." He was jumping up and down now. I stared at him.

"Ducks can become ghost's?" He shrugged.

"We are gonna find out Kit Kat." I smiled. "Come on!" He drug me through the wall and down the stairs. We got to the living room where Zacky, Matt, Brian, Johnny, Arin, and Val were all gathered. "So is Arin a good kid." Jimmy said.

"Yeah. He's a good kid. He's a good drummer to. The fans don't really accept him though. They should." Jimmy nodded.

"I've watched the guys play a few times. Got bored you know." He grinned. Suddenly a crazy glint entered his eyes. He went and sat down on Brian's lap. I raised my eyebrows questioningly. He just smiled. He then began whispering things in Brian's ear.

"Do you guy's believe in ghost's?" Brian said suddenly. Everyoned turned there gaze on him. I stared at Jimmy.

"What are you doing."

"Improvising."

"Why do you ask that Brian?" Val questioned.

"I don't know. It's just a question." He stated.

"I do." Johnny said staring right at Jimmy.

"Can he see you?" Jimmy shook his head.

"No. I don't think he can atleast..." I nodded in understanding.

It was good to have Jimmy here helping me. I didn't feel so alone now. The real problem was moving on. Jimmy was joking around right now. Not that I had a problem with that. Would Jimmy take this as seriously as I am. I don't want to stick here for eternity while everyone else moves on. Only time can tell these things though.