Status: So this is a A7X story. I also have this story on Wattpad. My name on there is also Meagan_Mayhem. I have a lot more chapters up, you have to fan me to read them because they made one chapter restricted. SOOOOOOOOOO I hope I get as big of a response on here.

Nightmare

Jesus In Disguise

Ever since Jimmy and I... fucked, I'm just gonna get straight to the point. Things had been weird. Jimmy was distant. It was like he knew. Like he knew that on some level, I regretted what we did, but I didn't regret it. That's the thing. Ok, I felt guilty because in my mind I cheated on Brian. Whose to say he hasn't committed the deed with Michelle. I can fucking see it. One of these day's there is going to be Haner beside her name and not mine. It's not fair. Yes, I am being childish right now but I have a right. I was being selfish. I wanted Brian to be able to hold me. I wanted Jimmy to hold me. Ugh.

How was I going to go about this. Jimmy couldn't look at straight. It was just emotionless. I felt so bad that he thought that I regretted it fully. I didn't. Jimmy is my only light right now and I want to show him how much he matters to me. I would show him.

"Jimmy?" I called out into the empty house I had once lived in. I got no answer. "Jimmy please!"

I sat there for a few minutes. He didn't show up. It made me sad I plopped down on the couch and put my head between my hands. It hurt that he wouldn't show up. Normally if I got sad when I was still alive I would play with Pinkly or my cat, America. Yes, my cat's name is America. Considering I can't exactly touch America or hug Pinkly I would do the next best thing. Sing.

"Ever get something in your head?

It's nothing you heard,

Or something you read?

Ever had a cut, but you never saw a blade?

Brought to your knees,

But you never prayed?" I sang softly. I sighed. I had tears in my eyes that wouldn't fall. They never would. I wished I could.

"Jimmy! I need you!" I shouted as loud as possible. "I miss you!" I whispered.

He still didn't show up. I wondered briefly if ghost's had powers where they can make it so they remained unseen. To other ghost's that is. I wished he would show up. I wanted to hold him and kiss him. That's cheesy, but it's the truth.

I don't know how long I sat there staring at the wall. Long enough to know that the sun had set because upstairs I heard the door open and shut. Michelle was here so she could feed Pinkly and America. I forced my self up and walked up to where I assumed Michelle was. She stood in the kitchen with my black Persian, whom was mewling happily. I was glad she had someone to take care of her.

"Here you go America." Michelle said and set down a bowl of milk in front of her. America began drinking it. "I never understood why Kat was so fascinated with you? Brian never liked cat's. Except for you." Michelle studied it. I smirked.

"Because America is just that awesome." I said. Michelle whipped her head towards me. I could have jumped with joy had I not been so shocked.

"Katherine!" Michelle shouted and ran over. She tried to hug me, but obviously couldn't.

"You can see me? How!" I shouted as Michelle nodded. Then her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she passed out. I snorted at how ironic this was. "Of course she passes out." I murmured and looked to America who was staring at me knowingly. Hmm, creepy.

I looked back to Michelle and wondered how I was going to get her to not completely freak over seeing me. More so than she already had, but how that was going to be possible, I had no idea. I should probably get her where she is more comfortable. I reached for her and focused. I reached for her arm expecting it to just go through. That wasn't the case. I latched on to her arm and drug her to the couch. Next step: Getting her on the couch.

"Jimmy! I could use some help!" I tried that method. I waited a few seconds... nothing. I sighed. I stood on the couch, still holding Michelle's arm and pulled. I manged to make it so her back was propped up on the couch, but she wasn't on it. Leaning down, I wrapped my arms around her middle and pulled. Success! She was now on the couch. I, however, was exausted. I stared at Michelle for a few seconds.

I headed back into the kitchen and sat in front of my cat.

"America! I wish I could hold you." I murmured. The cat simply stared at me. I sighed. "I guess you miss me. I never was good at reading you. Just enough to know when you were hungry or needed to go to the bathroom." I chuckled. America stuck her nose up in the air and sniffed. She walked to the edge of the counter and hopped off. I watched her walk out of the room, tail swishing behind her.

I wish things were simple. They were going to a whole lot harder as soon as Michelle woke up. I can tell you one thing though, I wish Jimmy was here with me right now, that's for damn sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
As for the song over there, well my friend Brittani sang it my 3rd block the other day and I got chills. So this is the only country song I can tolerate. And yes... my cat's name is actually what's listed below.