Over Again

Chapter 3

Chloe POV

I scroll through my contacts and stop at HaileyBoo. I stand there and think if I should call her.

I've known her since year 1 we are best friends ever since I've never trusted anyone as much as I trust her. I've told her many deep secrets and none have left her mouth, ever.

I haven't told her about the eating disorder I don't plan too either. Have I said she is gorgeous? she has straight long blonde hair, beautiful hazel eyes unlike my stupid grey ones,she my height 5'5", she just.....beautiful.

I slammed the call button on my phone

Beep

Beep

Bee-

"Hello!" She chirps

"Hey Hailey, uhh can I sleep at yours for awhile? I've had a rough day and I kinda got kicked out of my apartment."

It wasn't a lie I got kicked out by my prissy landlady.

"Of course! You could even move in I get lonley here sometimes.." She says her words fading out at the end of the sentence.

"Great! Uh can you pick me from the hospital??" I croak out in tears and remember the whole thing.

"Oh Jesus don't cry! I'll pick you up just tell me what happens when you're ready.." She speakers back worriedly

"O-okay, please h-hurry."

I cry and hang up.

"Chloe please just listen."

Harry's voice is dry.

I turn around and see he has been crying, his hair all messed up, and behind him Niall standing there with Louis, Liam and Zayn. Niall looks like Harry a huge mess. Louis, Liam and Zayn stand there clueless.

"I-I don't k-know." I burst out in tears.

Beep beep

I turn to see Hailey get out of the car. She isn't a fan of one direction either.

"What the fuck is going on Chloe! I told you to stay away from boys!" she whisper shouts for them to hear "they will hurt you like Chris did" she continues.

"Chris as in the one in the movie theater?" Niall murmurs

"Yes... Him." I answer.

"We wont hurt her. Shes to precious"

Harry says in tears.

"Harry she doesn't know and doesn't need to okay? Ill tell her when im ready" I tell him trying to be calm.

I hug Harry and kiss his cheek, fireworks went off in my head sparks flew through my vison.

" I'll be okay Harry. We will keep in contact." I whisper in his ear.

I slowly drag my sore feet to the car and turn around once more.

"take care of yourself" he mouths

"ill try" I mouth back.

I get into the black jeep and set off to my home to pack my clothes.

Harry's POV

I felt sparks when she kissed my cheek

I think I like her shes different and perfect to me.

She makes me smile.

"We have to take her out and help her Niall." I explain to him

Niall is standing there he is so shocked about what happened, it all went so fast.

"Its okay man, we will go home and get some sleep." I continue "Its been a long long day boys lets go home!" I cheer.

"Yeahhhhhhh" Louis shouts.

"Woohooo sleep!" Zayn Hurrahs.

"Guess im driving?' Liam sighs.

"Man im Hungry" Niall groans.

"Hahah, There is the old Niall I knew that little irish chap was in there somewhere!" I laugh.

"So americans are fiesty yeah?" Louis asks.

"Yeah and I think im falling for one." I whisper
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWWW Harry is falling harrdddd!!!

How do you like dis?? Comment vote and fan!!

Chloe