The First day After the End.

Kidnapped

I headed towards the sound cautiously. Since I had no weapon, I tried to be as sneaky and quiet as humanly possible. As the sounds from the car got closer, I moved slower, taking each step as if it was my last. The car did in fact have a broken window, but the noise stopped. It was as if something, or someone, knew I was there. Seeing nothing, I turned around, only to be hit on the back of the head, and blacking out...

"Is he awake yet?"

"I don't know ma'am. He's been out cold for over a day now."

A day? Only seemed like a few minutes.

"Well keep a good eye on him. If he wakes up, call me in. I want to see what we are up against."

Both voices. Female, and well into their mid twenties. The one called ma'am sounded like the boss, and the other sounded like her henchwoman. I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around. The room was scarcely furnished. It had a couch, two folding chairs, and a fridge. There was no sign of the two girs, but they would be back soon.

A door opened somewhere behind me. I sat, waiting for one of them to see that I was up. A girl in a bra and panties walked in front of me, and crossed her arms. She was absolutely stunning. Not too fat, but not overly skinny, busty chest, and toned arms and legs.

"My eyes are up here, pervert."

I quickly snapped my head up.

"Sorry," I said. "I haven't seen a girl in so long."

"And I haven't seen such a muscular man in a while."

She came closer, and her hands went behind her back. I heard her bra unclip, and her bra fell, just as the door opened behind me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter. Still need to work on some things, but I want to update as regularly as possible!