The First day After the End.

Lil, the Demon Woman, who I Fell for

My eyes snapped open quickly to the sound of a door. It was all a dream. I looked up, and waited for the bitches who got me into this mess. A girl, not even twenty-one, came into my view. She was wearing a sweatshirt, yoga pants, and flip flops. She looked at me with a puzzled look, and came closer. She inhaled through her nose, taking in my scent, and growled. She must not like me, I thought. The next thing I knew, I had a fucking bowie knife up to my throat. The girl had the look of a rabid dog on her face, and screamed.

"That's enough Lil. Back off."

The girl, apparently named Lil, backed away from me, not taking her frenzied eyes off of me. Another girl came into my view. She looked older, around twenty-eight or twenty-nine, and had the looks of a thirty-six year old. She wore army pants, a camo shirt, and had a french beret on.

"Well well. If it isn't Sleeping Fucking Beauty. You're up." She pulled a menacing grin. "We've been waiting."

"Jaz, calm down." Lil said. "He might know how to get to the Q-Zone."

"Q-Zone?" I retorted. "Never heard it called that before. You mean inner Des Moines?"

"Exactly! We need to get there." Lil got excited, and starting jumping up and down. I watched her hair fall with her movements, along with another part of her gorgeous body.

"Calm the fuck down Lil, and stop staring at her tits you pervert." I felt a fist slam down on my dick, and I started to gag. I slowly fell back into darkness.

I saw Lil, sitting across from me, naked. Her body perfect, and without a single blemish. She got up, and walked over to me, and sat in my lap. She was warm to the touch, and she moaned softly as I ran my hands down her sides. Just as I was about to get it in her, I slowly started slipping back into reality.

I opened my eyes slightly, and could see the two girls kissing. They were sitting across from me, not even paying attention to my staring eyes. I could feel my member starting to get hard, and i moved slightly. Both the girls looked over, giggled, and walked over to me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Trying something a little out of my comfort zone this time haha. Leave a comment about your thoughts, and if you comment, I will read some of your stories! :D XOXO