Strictly Business

Six

Image


During Scarlett's first week, she had taken three clients, which earned her a total of two thousand dollars. Unfortunately for her, Felix took half of that money for himself but Scarlett went into town and opened up a bank account for herself to put all her money in a safe place, including the fifteen thousand she'd gotten from Trish. It was weird for her to do things like that. She'd been living her life off the radar since she was sixteen years old so doing things like getting a driver's license or opening a bank account were completely out of the ordinary.

After spending her day getting lunch and pedicures with Angel and Tiffany, the three of them arrived back at the house just in time to start getting ready for work. Scarlett put on a clingy black dress complete with black stilettos and of course her signature red lipstick. She did her eyeliner extra smoky and she left her hair in its natural long waves.

It was a Tuesday, which meant there wasn't going to be much business. She spent most of the night sitting with Kimberly, just talking. Once or twice every hour, a customer would come in and Scarlett would pair them off with one of the girls, collect their money, and show them to the stairs.

She was beginning to feel drowsy by the time 2am rolled around. Kimberly had stopped talking an hour before, which meant that the entire ground floor was completely quiet. She heard the front door open and shut and she immediately perked up when she saw Juan, her favorite customer, walking toward the front desk.

"Welcome back," she said with a little smirk. The man attempted to keep from grinning as he took a large stack of cash out of his pocket and set it down on the counter, sliding it forward to her. She took the money and handed it to Kimberly before looking back at him. "We have an assortment of ladies this week if you'd like to browse before you buy," she told him, motioning to the room on her right. It was full of women of all shapes, sizes, colors, and specialties.

"No thanks," he replied, shaking his head. "I'll stick with you if that's okay."

She nodded once, another smirk gracing her lips. "Of course. Right this way." They walked together through the hallway and down the staircase in silence before she stopped in front of the door labeled number 9. "Here we are," she announced, swinging the door open to let him walk in first.

She followed him inside and shut the door behind her, leaning her back against it. "Now what can I do for you, sweetheart?" That was the first thing she'd always done- ask the customer if there was any special thing in particular that they wanted. After that, she'd lay down her rules, the first of those being no cuddling. She'd already informed him of these rules the first time he visited her so there was no need to do it a second time.

He didn't answer her as he shed his leather and his tee shirt before pinning her against the door and leaning down to connect their lips roughly. His hands immediately tangled in her dark hair and hers slid down his bare chest to undo his metal belt buckle. He grabbed her by her arms and pulled her over to the bed in the center of the room, pushing her down onto it and crawling on top of her.

He reached down to the hem of her dress and yanked it up her body, pulling it over her head and tossing it over his shoulder onto the floor. He sat back on his knees as he ran his rough hands up her bare sides, tracing the black ink on her ribs with his fingertips. She reached behind her to unhook the lace bra she was wearing and he quickly removed it from her body, taking the opportunity to caress the newly bare skin.

She sat up and reached for the button of his jeans, popping it open before ripping the zip down. She pushed them down past his hips and took him in her hand, pumping him up and down very slowly. He completely removed the rest of his clothes before reaching for the little foil package that had been placed on the bedside table. He ripped it open with his teeth and slid the condom on quickly before hooking his fingers into the waistband of her flimsy underwear and ripping them completely from her body, not bothering to pull them down over her black stilettos, which were still on her feet.

He pushed her knees open and her hands ran over the tight muscles in his back as he leaned down to press his lips to hers again. She raised her hips off the bed to meet his as he thrust in and she bit down hard on her plump bottom lip as he lowered his mouth to her neck. His teeth grazed the skin of her collarbone and she shivered at the sensation, her red nails leaving light scratches across his back.

They had just found a steady rhythm when he paused to grab her right ankle and he roughly threw her leg over his shoulder, allowing him to plunge deeper inside her and pick up his speed once again. Every few thrusts, he let out a quiet grunt and she wrapped her hands around his biceps, holding onto him tightly as he began bumping the headboard against the wall.

Eventually, she lifted her leg from his shoulder and wrapped both legs around his waist as he leaned down to bury his face in her shoulder. She took the opportunity to attach her lips to his neck as his ragged breathing hit her ear. She moaned quietly as he hit a spot inside her, which only encouraged him to hit it even harder with his next thrusts.

He pulled back from her face, stretching his arms out completely as he continued his fast pace and he stared into her eyes intensely. She had to admit, this was new to her. Usually, her customers' favorite position was her on her knees because that way they didn't have to make eye contact with her. But Juan was different; he didn't mind the missionary position because he actually wanted to look her in the eyes.

He grabbed the bedsheets in one hand and her breast in his other hand as he thrusted even harder than before, pushing her deeper into the matress. She held on tightly to his bare shoulders and her eyes fluttered shut as she felt herself nearing climax.

He reached one hand between them, using his thumb to rub her vigorously and they both came hard, him groaning as he dropped his forehead against her shoulder. That was yet another surprise- never once had her other customers cared whether she came or not. Ninety-nine percent of the time she didn't because she didn't matter. The customers were paying her so that they could get off. It was just a pleasant surprise that made her like her new customer even more.

He rolled off of her, still breathing heavily and he folded his hands behind his head while Scarlett glanced at the ornate clock hanging on the wall. He did have some time left in the hour that he paid for, but it was against her rules to cuddle or have personal conversations, so she didn't see much choice. She sat up, throwing her legs over the side of the bed, her heels still on her feet. She picked up her dress and bra and walked over to the adjoining bathroom while he watched her from where he lay.

Her underwear had been ripped to shreds so she simply fastened her bra before pulling her dress back on over her head. She straightened out any wrinkles then fixed her eye makeup. After running her hands through her wavy hair, she ventured back out into the room, finding him in the exact position she left him. "Remember my rules," she ordered, resting her hand on her hip.

"I remember them," he replied, sliding up into a sitting position and leaning back against the headboard. "No spooning, no personal talking. Nothin' in those rules says I can't just sit here and look at you."

"That's what you want to do with your last fifteen minutes? Just a waste of 125 bucks if you ask me."

He stood up from the bed and leaned down to reach his pants, pulling them on before reaching into the pocket to pull out a pack of cigarettes. He didn't usually smoke, but he'd seen her doing it at the restaurant the week before. He offered her one and she took it skeptically, allowing him to light it for her.

She sat down on the edge of the bed as she took a long drag and she couldn't help but admire the outstanding muscles of the man standing in front of her. He had them all- back, chest, biceps, oh my god, the abs. He sat down next to her and lit one for himself, but she could tell that he wasn't a usual smoker.

Scarlett shook her head as she took another drag from the cigarette between her fingers. "This isn't normal," she muttered more to herself than to him. That wasn't something she could say to just any customer. Calling something they wanted to do weird wasn't exactly the best thing to do, but for some reason she felt like she could say it to Juan. She didn't feel threatened by him like she did some of the others.

"What, having a post-fuck smoke with the hooker?" he chuckled, obviously amused at the situation.

She shook her head, failing miserably at hiding her smile. "How many hookers have you even had?" She was coming dangerously close to personal conversation, but she quickly pushed that thought out of her mind.

"Just the one."

She chuckled to herself as she put the cigarette to her lips again. "Well, I hope I live up to your expectations."

"That, and more."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, but I hope you all enjoyed it :)