Status: Hey y'all :) This is an active story.

Losing Him Was Blue!

Chapter Twelve [Part Two] - When I Used To Know You So Well...

Sid’s POV

“We’ll be right out,” Layla smiled to me, walking to the backroom with Geno. I rolled my eyes, pulled my ballcap down and claiming a seat way on the other side of the waiting room from the other people.
I had no desire to see fans, or people for that matter. I don’t even know why I’m here in the doctor’s office with Layla and Geno to begin with.

I rifled through the horrible pile of magazines, seeing a picture that shocked me to my core. Emily? It couldn’t be. I lifted up the People’s magazine, seeing her on the cover, with big sunglasses adorning her face and straight brown hair.

Wait, she was back in America? I heard she fled the country after our breakup. I noticed the magazine was dated back in September. Hmm…

I nestled into the chair, pulled one of my legs across the other and opened up the magazine. I flipped past most of the crap and got to the write up. My eyes felt like they grew 3000x times their normal size. Was that Tyler in the seat across from her?

“Swedish sweetheart Emily Miller, who’s recent break-up with NHL’s heartthrob, Sidney Crosby caused a mass of negative and positive remarks towards the non-existent couple, she was seen at the Bistro in Philadelphia with current flame Pittsburgh Penguins, RW Tyler Kennedy…”

My heart stopped. She was seeing Tyler? How long? Why hasn’t he told me? I continued reading. “Tyler Kennedy currently plays on the same team as ex-boyfriend Sidney Crosby. Boyfriend Tyler Kennedy lovingly holds onto Emily’s daughter Lucia,while they are conversing over lunch. How does Sidney feel about her new found relationship, after the abrupt end to theirs?”

Lucia? My eyes zoned on the little girl with the dark curly hair, dark almond eyes held by Tyler. She looked so much like myself when I was younger…

I had read the article over and over, looking over the picture. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why it came to this. Tyler was sleeping with my girlfriend? I had a kid I don’t even know about? My mind was going a mile a minute.

“Good news,” Geno’s voice called across the waiting room. I scrunched up the magazine and leapt out of the chair. “We are having a baby,” He smiled widely, sliding his arm around Layla’s waist. Really Geno? Really? You couldn’t have put that together with the two weeks of throwing up.

“How the fuck could she lie to me? And you two?!” I shouted, pointing at the pictures when I approached them. “That could be my daughter! And Tyler is her boyfriend?! What the fuck is happening here?” I balled my hands into fists. Tyler Kennedy had a lot of explaining to do. “You knew about this and didn’t tell me! How could you do that to me? You know how I feel about this and Emily, how dare you?” I didn’t even let them explain when I shoved them both out of my way and stomped down the stairs of the Doctors office.

I stuffed both hands into my jacket, keeping the magazine positioned between my rib and elbow and trudged through the downtown of Sewickley to my home. I had 20 minutes to think this over before I got to my house.

Did I have a daughter? Why did Emily leave? Why didn’t she just tell me? I fought the tears that lined my bottom lid while I hurried past a group of people on a street corner and turned down the opposing corner.

My house was not in this direction, but I refused to let people see me, and more so when I’m going to cry.

I found a park, and sat down on a swing, looking over the article. My eyes filled with tears at the thought of having a child that I didn’t even know of.

~~
I was less upset today and more enraged. I gripped the magazine in my hands while I trudged through the arena and to our dressing room. That prick has a lot of explaining to do. I threw open the door and stormed in.

The locker room was full and my eyes found Tyler Kennedy, sitting at his locker putting his skates on. We were doing a skate before our game against the Rangers at noon.

“Hey Si-“ He was cut off by me throwing the magazine at his face.
“What the fuck?!” I shouted, catching him off guard. He held the magazine in his hand and looked up at me.

“Yeah… I guess that dress is a little expensive, but it would bring out the colour in your eyes,” He tried to hand it back to me when I grabbed it and turned it to the back side, revealing their little lunch date. “Ohh… look, Sid, I can explain,” He sat the magazine in his lap. The other conversations in the room stopped and everyone turned to face us.

“You fucking better!” I growled, getting into his face. “Explain! Now! And don’t you dare fucking lie to me!” I never felt my heart race so much in my life. I was mad, beyond mad. I didn’t sleep last night, I sat up looking at the magazine, and at Lucia. That was my daughter.

He opened his mouth and I yelled. “Look Tyler, I’ll make this as easy as I can,” I pointed across the picture. “There is my daughter and oh gee, there you are, now tell me the truth. Are you fucking my girlfriend?!”

I watched as Tyler squirmed out from under my arms and walked around behind me. I spun to face him. There was no way I’d let him out of my sight until I knew the truth. “Sidney, she isn’t your girlfriend anymore,” He laughed.

“You think this is funny?!” I yelled, shoving him backwards. “According to this, you two are dating!”

“We are not,” He explained. I didn’t believe him and grabbed him up by the scruff of his underarmour. “I mean it, Sid, we are not dating. I swear, I wouldn’t lie to you,”

“Bull fucking shit you wouldn’t,” I pulled his face close to mine. “You’ve been lying to me! You’ve sat there with me, while I cried about missing Emily and wanting her back, and kicking myself in the ass for her leaving and here you are fucking her behind my back!” I slowly let him back to the ground. “How could you do this to me?”

“Emily thinks Lucia and her are better off with you not knowing where they are,” He sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder. I stepped backwards, balling my fists up. “I am sorry Sid, I am, but she broke up with you,”

“Don’t you even start with me!” I growled. “I knew you secretly wanted Emily, I fucking knew it! You waited until we broke up for you to make your move!” I stepped closer to him.

“It’s not like that, Sidney, we are not together. I have not slept with Emily, you can trust me,” I raised my fist up and without warning, I punched him hard in the jaw, knocking him back into Gronk’s stall.

I grabbed my magazine and left the arena, to go out to my car. I didn’t want to miss the game, this afternoon, but if you have ever watched HSM, I had to get my head in the game and that was so not happening here.

“Sidney wait!” I heard Tylers voice call out across the parking lot. I took my hand off my Evoque and seen him running down the parking lot, clutching his jaw in his hand. He’d know better than to lie to me next time. “Look, I am so sorry about this. Emily thought you couldn’t handle it, so she moved on and found another guy. She says you are free and clear,”

“Wait, so some other loser is raising my daughter and she’s calling them ‘Daddy’?,” I growled, balling my hands up again. “What did I ever do to you, to make you do this to me? If Emily told me she was really pregnant, I wouldn't have turned my back on her, I loved her and now I lost everything,”

“It’ll be okay, Sid,” Tyler reached out to put a hand on my shoulder. I shoved him off and climbed up in my Evoque.

Tyler watched as I rolled down the window and stuck my head out.
“I’ll find Emily, with or without your help,”
♠ ♠ ♠
DUNNDUNNDUNN! :D who saw that coming? On a side note, there are four chapters left in this story, but I have a big surprise for you beautiful people at the end :) Chapter thirteen should hopefully be up very soon... maybe even tomorrow, or Saturday.

To those of you who are guessing that Claude fathered Taylors baby, I will not confirm nor deny it, so just keep reading and youll find out :D

I love all of you! Comment and subscribe xoxo