Status: Hey y'all :) This is an active story.

Losing Him Was Blue!

Chapter Thirteen - Loves Forgotten Me.

Once again; Home by myself.

I was used to this, I lived by myself back in Buffalo, but I did enjoy some social interaction by someone other than a 19 month old, whose current answer to everything was holding her breath and pulling her dress over her head.

She was laying on the couch, watching one of her many annoying kid’s shows, but I tolerated it because I loved her and it kept her quiet. I was in the process of making us dinner, a simple salad and a pasta dish.

A light knock sounded at the door and I froze. Who was this? I let the salad tongs drop from my hands as I crawled like Pocahontas to the window in the living room and peeked out, seeing a guy carrying a vase of flowers in his hands. Ohmygod.

I leapt up from the ground and raced to the door, practically ripping it from its hinges.

“Hi, I have a flower delivery for a Miss Emily Miller,” He read off the card and lifted the vase to me. “What did he do?” He asked with a light sarcastic tone to his voice.

I blushed, accepting the gorgeous TigerLilies’ and noticed a pink card wedged into a holder.

“Nothing; My boyfriends been gone for two days,” I wasn’t looking at the guy, I was looking at the writing of my name scrawled on the card. It was messy, but fancy, had a definite unique touch. Who the hell sent these? I looked at Sidney’s writing for months, and he never wrote my name like that.

Claude’s writing was horrid, so bad I can barely read it, so I was unsure who sent me flowers. It was probably my Dad. “Well thank you,” I smiled, stepping back in the house and shutting the door, and clicking the lock before pulling the card out of the holder and opened it as I set the vase down on the coffee table beside the door.

My cheeks blushed when I realized who they were from.

Hey Emmyboo, I never forgot what we did <3

- Your Lover boy

My heart dropped to the floor as I held the card in my hands. Wait, Geno knew where I lived? Ohmygod… Sidney knows where I live now? Ohmygod! I raced through the living room, cutting in front of the TV and ripped my cell phone out of my purse, dialing Tyler's number.

He picked up after a few seconds. “He-” I abruptly cut him off.
“Tyler, what the fuck Geno knows where I live?!” I screamed, sitting down on a kitchen chair. “I just got flowers to my house and they are from him! I have to move! I have to cut my hair, change my name…”

“Calm down Nickelback,” Tyler giggled. “I filled out the address. Geno bought the flowers, claiming even though you are a rotten bitch, he can’t forget what you two did and can’t just let four years of flowers go to waste,”

He sighed. “He filled out the card and then realized you disappeared, so he doesn’t know where you are at all, so I took the flowers, filled out the address on the card and sent them out for him,”

I sucked in a deep, calming breath and rested my head on the table. “Are you sure?!” I had to make sure Geno didn’t know where I was. “You have to be absolutely positive that Geno doesn’t know, because once he does, then Sid wil-“

“Yes!” Tyler growled. “Look Emily, I love you more than you know, you are my best-friends girl, but you don’t understand how many people you’ve hurt especially Sidney,” I frowned as the line went dead.

Geno and I were harboring a secret together. Valentines Day four years ago, when I was in Buffalo, we had met at a party, I didn’t know him, and he didn’t know me we got a few drinks into us and ended up riding like rabbits. Once morning came and we realized what happened, he apologized and left.

Two days later, I get flowers on my doorstep from him with a card that said ‘Loverboy’ on it. It was soon our thing and then when I started dating Sidney, he still kept with it and it was our dirty little secret that only we knew and only we needed to know. We didn’t feel anything for each other, so it was unimportant.

The entire day just went to shit after that little episode with the flowers, I had made our dinner and Lucia wanted to stay up and wait for Dad to get home. I bit my tongue and said she could, but she ended up passing out on me.

Claude was supposed to be back from Vancouver at 10 tonight; they had a game tomorrow morning, and needed to be back for it.

I heard the door open and shut as I peeked over the couch at Claude, setting his bag down. “Well, how was the game?” I asked, getting off the couch and walking towards him, seeing the side of his face all puffy. I leaned in to peck his lips when I stopped, seeing the black eye. “Holy shit Claude, what the fuck happened?”

“Got in a fight, no big deal,” He pushed past me and moved to the kitchen. Probably with Raffi Torres, he’s a bitch and liked to fight anyone and everyone. I trudged after Claude, and stood at the doorway. “What?”

“No big deal, Claude, your face is so swollen. Who’d you fight?” His face was beyond swollen. It was odd, when I saw Claude’s face after a fight, I was all meh, but when Sidney got a tiny cut on his hand, I freaked demanding to know how it happpened.

“I don’t know…” He slammed a bag of peas against his face and laid it on the table. “Some big guy off Vancouver; I don’t know his name. He called me a prick, so we started fighting,” Typical Claude. He loved fighting, more than anything and I was afraid he’d get himself killed one of these days.

“Daddy,” Claude and I turned to see Lucia standing at the doorway with her stuffed giraffe, Janna tucked under her arm and was wiping her eye of sleep. She walked over to Claude who picked her up and began rocking her. “I missed you,”

“I missed you too, Loosh,” He smiled, leaning back on the chair to let her rest her head on his chest.

“Claude,” I narrowed my eyes. “I thought we went over this,”

“I tried, but she won’t stop,” He frowned. “What’s so bad about her calling me Dad, I’m the only one she’s got,”

“Claude, I want her to know her real Dad,” I put my hands on the table. “I don’t want to upset you,”

“Fuck this,” He growled, handing Lucia to me. “If you don’t want to be with me than just say it, it seems like you just won’t let up about him,”

“Claude,” I walked out past him and placed Lucia stomach down on the couch before I turned and glared at him. “What do you expect? I wake up every single day and look into the face of my daughter who looks identical to her Dad, I can’t escape him. I have coffee with his friend, and his parents, his sister. I am dying here,”

“Look, you need to figure out what you want,” He pointed at me. “Either you want me, or him… you need to choose because I am not going to stick around where you don’t want me,”

“Claude,” I frowned, watching him grab his jacket and placed his hand on the doorknob. “Where are you going?”

He opened the door . “Out,” I grimaced when he slammed the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS GAME DAY BITCHES!! :D I got so overwhelmed about the Pens game and the Caps game that I swear I cried when I woke up this morning. Iam soo excited you have no idea :)

There is four chapters left, just letting y'all know. I don't know when I will reveal the big surprise I have planned for all of you, but hopefully soon.

Also Chapter fourteen should be up within the next few days. I'm trying to post as much as I can before we move, and I'll be MIA until we get our internet hooked up.

I love all of you :) comment and subscribe xoxox