We're Simply Meant to Be

The Secrets From Christmas Town

We continued the search for Andy, as I continued to try and avoid the doctor. Everyone in town was looking, they liked here, there and everywhere. A little while later, I heard the mayor call a town meeting. I hope he has some good news about Andy, because we needed Andy here for Halloween preparations. I walked to the town hall, hoping Andy would be there. I say in the very back behind the pews as the mayor starts the meeting. No one ha any information on Andy, we were all so upset. Just then, Andy walked in with a bag full of things. He said he had some new ideas for Halloween this year, and he began his story about Christmas Town.

He showed us things called presents, and bells, and even some sort of light bulb. He also told us about a man who was fat and jolly and red, I think he called him Sandy Claws. Then he showed us the most wonderful thing of all, and he said it was calls snow. None of us had ever heard of Christmas Town, so everything was so amazing, but Andy wanted to change Halloween to be like this holiday called Christmas.

Andy sat up in his tower for hours, reading about the things from Christmas town. I sent a basket up to his tower window for him, and as he opened it, I quickly hid so he would not see me. I don't know why I am so shy, but I just can never get up the courage to talk to him.

A few days later, he called the doctor to help him. He still had found nothing new from the Christmas Town things, and he asked the doctor to bring him some beakers and such. I really hope Andy doesn't get hurt, Halloween is meant to be Halloween, not Christmas.