Status: Hopefully I'll keep up with this one :D

New York, New York

Josephine Magnolia Kennedy was born and raised in a suburb of Miami, Florida. While she loved the sunshine, warmth, and the beach, Josie always wanted something more out of life. She dreamed of sky rises, walking through Central Park, and seeing the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center being lit every year. While she dreamed of it, she didn’t think it would ever happen. When the girl was lucky enough to end up in the Big Apple, she scores an awesome job at a Mom and Pop bookstore in Manhattan (all the while finishing up her law degree at Columbia), and she couldn’t be happier. To her, it feels like it’s meant to be, even when one night while working late, she’s someone breaks in. The responding officer is Jamie Reagan, a Harvard Law graduate that decided he wanted to join the family business and be a cop. From that night on, Josie life is never the same, as things she didn’t know about her family begin to come out.

I do not own Blue Bloods or any characters on the show. I do not own any images used of any of the characters, whether made up by me or original to the show. Josephine Kennedy will be portrayed by Swedish model, Sandrah Hellberg. Any other characters I've made will be cast later.