I Won't Give Up

Dawson

Three Months Later

Everything was finished--finally--I stood out on the porch of our new home and watched everyone head back,leaving Greg and I to our life with Ameila. Turning to face the door,I found Greg standing there staring at him "What?" I asked,a smile spreading across my lips.

Greg pushed himself off the door and walked towards me,his arms sliding around my waist "Hopefully now...we can have peace" he whispered as I rested my head on his chest. I gripped the back of his shirt tightly and sighed. I knew peace and quiet could be wished but wouldn't happen,something would happen.

I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat as I sighed,Ameila was sound asleep in her new room leaving the house quiet without her giggles and toys sounding. "Greg...let's get married" I said,looking up at him "We were suppose to get married then and everything happened..let's get married" I whispered.

Greg stared into my eyes with a smile "Alright,we'll set it up here soon" He smiled,his fingers reaching up to tuck some hair behind my hair. I took his hand and smiled,leading him into our room where I closed the door and we lost ourselves into eachother.

Three Months

I stood in the backyard with Ameila as she ran around the yard with her new puppy,her laughter filling the air before I heard the door bell ring at the front door "Ameila come here sweetie" i said,holding out my arms. She looked at me before running up so I could pick her up and carry her inside as Bell followed us inside,her tail wagging happily.

I walked up to the door and found the one and only Alex Greg standing in the doorway with a gun pointed at my face. I slammed the door "run Ameila! Take Bell and run" I whispered with wide eyes. Ameila whimpered before picking up her puppy and disappearing into the hallway closet where a secret door hid. I heard it's soft click before I moved from the door and ran,hearing the door burst open and slam against the ground.

I heard a bang go off before my body went forward and I found myself on the floor ,caughing up blood before I rolled over onto my back and stared up,tears streaming down my face as Alex stood over me "Tell Greg hello for me" He smirked before he pointed the gun at me and everything went black.