I Won't Give Up

Dawson

Staring down at Greg,tears filled my eyes and I nodded happily. Giving him my hand "Of course I will" I cried happily. Greg smiled and slipped the ring on my finger before kissing my stomach then moving up and kissing me. "I love you so much" I whispered against his lips.

Greg broke the kiss and gazed into my eyes,stroking my cheek with his thumb 'I love you too Dawson. You've changed my life so much and showed me that love can always come back around and be perfect" He whispered.

Moving to the couch,we curled up together and watched movies. Talking about different names for the baby and how to set up the room. We had chosen Ameila Emilee for a girl and Grayson for a boy,we still hadn't thought of a middle name before the both of us fell asleep on the couch.

Three and a half months later

My due date was only a few weeks away and Greg was cracking down on the second bedroom,getting everything ready for th arrival of the baby. We still didn't know what the gender was but Greg had decided to set up the room in colors that would fit both a boy and a girl.

making my way down the hall,I leaned against the door frame quietly and just watched him. Greg had changed so much in the last eight and a half months,being together before hand showed me a new side of him but after I became pregnant everything about him changed and for the better.

I had talked Greg into continuing his path down broadway,becoming the man he wanted to be almost twelve years ago. He was talking about giving it up and just keep teaching but I told him no that I had wanted him to follow his dreams and that me and the baby would follow him down whatever path he chose so long as he was happy.

"having fun?" Greg asked,causing me to break free from my thoughts and laugh softly as he turned and faced me. Some paint on his cheek and through his hair,walking up I smiled warmly and reached up. Wipping the paint off his cheek.

"I always have fun watching you" I smiled warmly,leaning up and kissing him before I suddenly grumbled and held my stomach,crying out "I-It's time!" I exclaimed,tears streaming down my face.