I Won't Give Up

Dawson

Once we were back at the house,I laid Ameila down for a nap before walking out to Greg "I think the first school I looked at would be best for her" I said as I sat down. Greg looked at me before leaning back "I know I know...it's expensive but we can't home school her Greg...you have work and I have junior...we just can't do it. Plus she needs to make friends and what not." I said,looking at him.

Greg grunted before sighing "Fine.....I'll send in the paperwork in the morning" he said and pulled me into his lap. "I just...it's going to be hard not having her around every single day...hearing her voice when I call you on break" he said softly.

I laughed and relaxed into him "Honey everything will be alright. Ameila will be just fine,she'll make friends and knowing if she's anything like you..probably get into a few fights as well" I snorted causing Greg to chuckle as well.

"Don't jinx it now because I know I'll be the one having to get her from school because of it" he remarked,I shook my head and gazed at the T.V. the two of us enjoying the silence as the children slept before we heard whimpering coming from the bassanet in the room.

Standing up,I walked up and gently picked Junior up and walked back to the couch as Greg got a bottle and fresh diaper and joining me back on the couch. Once changing and feeding Junior,Greg took him and placed him in his lap. remaining there for the next few hours as he spent time and played with our son.

Time Lapse

"DADDY!!" Ameila screamed from down the hall,sending Greg up and practically flying down the hallway only to come back down the hall carrying said five year old in his arms and set her in front of me covered in makeup and random products.

"Your daughter has made a mess of the bathroom as well as herself" Greg said,crossing his arms. I raised an eyebrow at him and crossed my own.

"My daughter. Dont you mean our daughter?" I asked causing Greg to grunt and walk back down the hallway. I shook my head and talked with Ameila for a minute before she went to help her father clean the bathroom and apologized to him as well.

I sat on the couch later that evening,listening to Greg read Ameila a story as I craddled a sleeping Junior in my arms. I knew in my heart something would soon go wrong but I silently prayed that it was nothing way to serious. Our lives were peacefull and happy for once.