Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

Its Okay To Get Drunk

I opened the door, and outside stood four boys, one of them being Gerard.
I smiled, said hi, and let them in.
‘’Okay,’’ Said Mikey.
‘’That’s Ray,’’ He continued, pointing to a tall guy with a brown afro. He smiled and waved. He seemed really friendly.
‘’Thats Bob,’’ and he pointed to a guy with a blonde side fringe, lip ring and stubble. He was almost as tall as Ray, but a few inches shorter.
‘’And that’s Frank,’’ He said, pointing to a very short guy with a black side fringe, big smile and heaps of tattoos.

‘’So who wants alcohol!’’ Yelled Frank, placing at least a dozen bottles on the table, and placing more in the fridge. How much did he bloody bring!
Mikey shook his head. ‘’I’ll have a little later.’’
Cassie brought out the CD player, and put a CD on. It had heaps of artists, like Fall Out Boy, Soulja Boy, The Academy Is… and Flo Rider.
‘’Woo!’’ Yelled Cassie as she started dancing around.
Ray and Bob were talking to Mikey with a beer bottle in hand, and Gerard and Frank were dancing with Cassie.
‘’And I swear to god,’’ I yelled, ‘’If any of you spill beer, you’re paying the hotel bills!’’
Frank laughed, and yelled ‘’Loosen up!’’
I walked over to him, Cassie and Gerard and started dancing.
‘’Frank, could you get me a beer?’’ I asked. I felt like some beer, rather than vodka.
He nodded, and grabbed one of the table.

I took a big gulp, and sighed.
Then Crank Dat came on, and Cassie squealed. We’d learned the dance when it first came out, so we ran to the coffee table, and started dancing.
‘’Soulja Boy tellem… I got a new dance for you… uooooooo’’
‘’Soulja boy up in it, ohhhh.’’ Me and Cassie sung as we danced.
Frank cheered, and jumped up with us. He didn’t know the dance so he just did random moves. I heard Ray yell something, and Bob clapped. And Mikey sat there in the armchair… laughing his ass off.

**

‘’Well….’’ said Frank. I think the only one left that was sober was Mikey, and even then he had a fair bit to drink.
Cassie was giggling hysterically, and I was leaning on her to sit up.
‘’Well what?!’’ Asked Cassie, her English accent getting stronger with every drink.
‘’Um... I don’t know!’’ Yelled Frank.
Cassie laughed, and picked up the beer bottle she’d just finished.

‘’Anybody want to play… twirl the glass?’’ She asked.
‘’Wait,’’ she said correcting herself, ‘’Spin the bottle.’’
Everybody agreed, so Cassie started off.
She spun it, and it landed on Frank. He was eyeing her off all night, so Im sure he was quite pleased.
‘’Cheek, or lipsss?’’ She asked.
We all agreed we’d start out cheek.
So she stumbled over to Frank, and pecked him on the cheek. He smiled, she blushed, and she sat down again.
It was Frank’s turn, and it landed on Gerard. The boys must have thought nothing of this game, because Frank waltzed up to Gerard, pecked him on the cheek, and walked off.
Then it was Gerard’s turn. He spun it, and it landed on, non other, than me. He walked up, pecked me on the cheek, and I blushed. Oh turdmuffins. He walked off, and we all took a sip of drink.

**
It was about 2AM, and we were all dancing around to the music. Although Cassie had crashed out on the lounge, and Frank was on the verge of passing out.
I was trying to crump but it looked as though I was having a fit…
Mikey was cheering me on, still laughing at; still fairly sober compared to the rest of us.
‘’Woahh,’’ Yelled Frank as he fell next to Cassie on the lounge.
Gerard laughed, and started poking him in the stomach; while Ray and Bob were talking to me.
‘’So how old are you both?’’ I asked curiously.
‘’I’m… p-pretty sure I’m 21 at the moment,’’ Ray said, and he pointed to Bob.
‘’And… I’m 20.’’
‘’How old are yooou?’’ Asked Ray.
‘’Um… 16. Aaaaand Cassie is 17.’’
‘’That’s young to be on the other side of the world,’’ Said Bob.
I nodded. ‘’Yeah, but if I have you guys here to look out for me, I’m sure I’ll be right.’’
Bob and Ray nodded, and sipped some more beer.

**

It was 3AM, and we were all off our faces, including Mikey. Gee and I had managed to convince him it wouldn’t kill him if he had some more… A lot more, actually.
‘’Well…. I’m pretttyyy tiredd!’’ I yelled.
Everybody nodded in agreement.
‘’Considering your too tipsyyy to drive home, you can crash hereee!’’
So I showed them the way to the bedroom, and we sorted out who was sleeping in what bed. It turned out Cassie, Frank, Ray and Bob would sleep in one bed, and Gerard, Mikey and I would sleep in the other.
Then we all sorted out how we’d fit into the bed, and climbed in.
I was in the middle of Gerard and Mikey, and I just hoped they didn’t snore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kudos to Axe who helped me come up with the idea for this story n_n