Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

When I Get Home, I'm So Dead

I closed my eyes, and made an attempt to fall asleep.
Despite the fact there were three people in the bed, I shivered; it was a really cold night.
Whoever’s arms then slithered around my hips, must have seen me shiver. Because they pulled me real close, and tight.
I opened my eyes, and saw the back of Gerard’s head and his back. So it was Mikey that was hugging me? Wow, I never saw that coming.
‘’Uh, uh, Mikey?’’ I whispered, ‘’What are you doing?’’
He held back laughter. ‘’Isn’t it obvious? I have my hands wrapped around your waist. You shivered.’’

I was about to jump out of bed and bitch slap this guy. I was drunk, and that meant I was over-trusting and didn’t stop to think. He was drunk, that meant he was all horny and creepy. Great.
But I decided to just swallow my anger down.
‘’Okay then.’’ I said.
I rolled over, and looked at Mikey.
His face was now a centimeters away from mine, and I could feel every breath he took. He had a gorgeous facial structure, I had to admit…
Then he kissed me.
Smack bang on the lips.
Well not exactly bang, but you get my point, yeah?
And he didn’t pull away.
And you know what the shittiest part was?
Neither did I.
He started off kissing me slowly. Then he kissed deep. I let him. He was smiling, I could feel it. And I could also feel that he wanted to do this the first time he kissed me…

His tongue went into my mouth, and mine went into his. Shit, what was I doing? The one promise I planned to keep, I broke. When I got home, I was going to be so deaddiedfinished.

Mikey pulled away, hopped out of bed and grabbed my hand.
‘’Gerard would kill me if he saw that. Come out here.’’ He stated.
He pulled me out of bed, and walked slowly out to the lounge room. We were both still drunk, so we stumbled over to the lounge, rather than tip-toed.
We sat down, and I guess Mikey wanted to start off where we left, because he instantly started kissing me again. Faster than last time though… God he was a creep when he was drunk.

‘’Mikey,’’ I mumbled, although only a small sound come out my mouth.
He stopped kissing, and looked at me. ‘’What?’’
‘’D… Don’t you care that I have a boyfriend?’’ I asked.
‘’No,’’ He said, shaking his head, ‘’I love you. I know you’re taken. And if we have to stay friends, then that’s cool with me. But please. Just one night, Sky. Nobody will know…’’
So I nodded. I was being a whore, but I was drunk, then meaning that I was gullible and naïve.
So he kissed me again. I smiled, and kissed him back.
Hopefully, nobody would know.

Mikey, I think, was the type of guy you had to get to know, to really appreciate. When he’s sober, I mean. With his greasy brown hair and rectangular glasses, he’d come across as your every day, girl-deprived nerd, right? But once you looked much deeper… ignored how he looked and liked him for who he was… Inside, he was the caring, cute, nice guy everybody needed in their lives…
And he was most definitely in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kudos to Ame and Axe for helping me with a few things in this chapter n_n