Long Distance Relationship and Love Close By

The Final Chapter

I woke up, and looked around. Mikey was asleep, and Gerard had stolen my iPod from me.
‘’What the fuck?’’ I said quietly, pulling the headphones out of my ears and putting them back in mine.
He frowned, and pulled one out of my ear.
‘’iPod whore!’’ he exclaimed.

**

Mikey got into the front seat of the yellow checkered car, and Ray, Gerard and I jumped in the back. I couldn’t wait to see what the house looked like.

During the two years of silence, as I now like to call them, Gerard, Mikey and the guys had moved into a large house, so they could live together. I’d sleep in with Gerard, and Cassie would sleep with Frank. There was always the spare room, with two single beds, if the guys snored too loud, but I hoped they didn’t.

We arrived in a few minutes, to a large, white, timber house with a long driveway. The taxi dropped us off, and Ray unlocked the front door, and we brought our bags in. The taxi with Frank, Cassie and Bob soon arrived after us.
Deciding Cassie and I would want to inspect the house together, I waited out front for her until she stumbled out of the taxi door with her bags.

Finally she did get out of the car, and ran up the steps, carrying one of her bags, leaving the rest for Frank.
‘’Come on, lets have a look inside!’’ I exclaimed as I grabbed her arm and pulled her inside.

It was amazing. And I was just talking about the foyer. It had vintage movie posters stuck to the coffee coloured walls, and grey tiles for flooring. About four metres away from the door were a small set of stairs leading downstairs, and a slightly larger set of stairs going upstairs. Then, in between those stairs, was a hall way leading to a colorful, inviting lounge room. The house was three storied? Wow.

Frank stood behind us. ‘’My room, Ray’s room and Bob’s room is upstairs. Mikey’s room, Gerard’s room and the spare room is downstairs,’’ He explained, ‘’Oh, and straight down that hallway is the kitchen, lounge room, and study.’’

He then walked upstairs, only just managing to carry Cassie’s bags, then going out to the taxi to gather his own.

‘’Fuck, we’re gunna get lost!’’ Cassie shrieked, running upstairs. I’d feel creepy if i went into Frank’s room, so I went downstairs and into Gerard’s room.

I dumped my bags, and sat on the bed. Gerard’s room was beautiful. It was covered in drawings, and paintings he’d done. They were really good. I observed them, stunned.

My eyes must have been stuck to those pictures [metaphorically speaking, of course] for at least five minutes. I was brought back to reality, by footstep’s. Gerard’s footsteps.

He came in, and sat next to me, and kissed my lips.
‘’So you like it?’’ He asked, brushing his jet black hair out of his eyes.
I nodded. ‘’Very much so, Gee. Im gunna love it here.’’
I kissed him on the cheek, and smiled.
Finally, at last, I was happy. Who knew a goth that appeared in your dreams, could make you so happy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is the end.
butbut, im writing an afterword, so stick around. ;]