Sequel: Gravity
Status: Finished! 07/03/2013

Just a Fool

Imaginary.

I was dreaming, and the only tell-tale sign that I was dreaming was because it was a memory of when his girlfriend before Brandi was caught cheating. I have told him this countless times, as I have done with Brandi, and when he had run in on her with another man he had come straight to me.

We had a fight a week before about who was right and who was wrong, and I remember it so clearly.

It was during the summer and it was a beautiful night so we went to the beach and went swimming. Matt knew how much I loved sitting there and watching the waves, or just how much I loved it in general. So we went, swam around and did some talking. I think it was one of the best memories I had with him.

I was sitting down towards the water—it was nearly ten at night and it was getting a little chilly, but I didn’t care. All I really wanted to do was to think and the ocean sometimes helped me do that, so I looked out at the waves crashing against the shore and brought my knees up to my chest, where I put my head on my knees.

Matt had gone to use the bathroom and he should be back in a couple minutes. He begged me to come with him so that I wouldn’t be entirely alone but I shook my head and said it was okay—that I would be okay.

I just wanted to think of our relationship—could it get further that what we are now? Is it possible to love a man this much but not have it returned? I don’t know, but I was lost and the only thing I knew was that I would do anything for this man.

I felt a bucket of water being dumped on top of me and I screamed and Matt ran away from me, the bucket at my feet. I hid my grin and ran after him. He held his jeans as he ran—they were still soaked from going swimming and I was sure he was going to regret swimming in jeans sometime soon.

“You asshole!” I shouted to his back. I heard him cackle and watched his tattoo’s dance in the moonlight.

I could hear him screaming and shouting things as we raced along the beach, and I knew he was going to turn sometime soon so I had died down on my pace and watched as he turned to his left, something I knew he was going to do after years of chasing after him.

But he caught me off guard and came for me. His smirk never ended as he took me to the sand, our bodies falling together as we kicked sand up. We laughed together, his head in the crook of my shoulder. I could feel his chest against my own since I was in my bikini, something he didn’t think to do.

His arm was around my waist and as our laughter died down her propped himself up with his right hand and we smiled at one another. “I’m sorry, you know.” He said quietly with a sad smile. I wanted to reach up and move the pieces of hair that had fallen in front of his face because it was longer now, but I fought the urge. I had closed my eyes, but once I felt his hand on my face moving my own hair I opened them again. “I really am, Eves. I should have known that you were right.” His hazel eyes stared into my own brown ones.

I sighed with a roll of my own eyes. “It’s okay, I get it Mattie. You’re always looking for the best of people—it’s a good quality, but it can screw you over too.” Matt smiled down at me and I grinned back. “Plus, I know I would probably react the same way if you were trying to tell me the same things.”

Matts face grew serious above me and I was afraid I had said the wrong thing. “If any asshole cheats on you, Evelyn, I want to know so I can castrate him. You hear me?” But then he smiled. “But who am I kidding? You’d probably kick his ass before I got there.”

I laughed hysterically and he laughed with me. “Yeah, I would.”

“So, I’m sorry I didn’t take your advice. You are one of the people I trust most and I should have known that you were right.”

“There was no way to tell for sure, Mattie, and I shouldn’t have doubted her the way I had.”

The smile on his face dropped. “But you were right, Evelyn, which means I will listen to you the next time.” I rolled my eyes, next time? Who thinks there’s going to be a next time? “Plus, that bitch almost ruined our, what, like fifteen years?” I rolled my eyes at him.

“You make it sound as if we’re married.” He grinned and I felt his arms tighten around me to bring me closer. I didn’t deny the feelings that rushed through my body but I knew that I shouldn’t have felt this way about my best friend. It was almost as if it a crime to feel such feelings.

“So,” He said, his dimples taunting her. “I’d rather spend my lifetime next to you than with some woman like her.”


I had grinned so hard that day that I swore I felt it weeks later. He had no idea how happy he had made me that day, and I hung onto that conversation with hope for our future together. So has the memory slammed into me when I regained consciousness, I nearly died from a broken heart.

But as I came to, I realized that I must be where my sister was. I think that is the only thing that made me strong as I looked around the room groggily. Did I want to go back to sleep and dream endlessly of Matt? Yes, I did. But I needed to save my sister.

So when I slowly held myself up on my elbows, I ransacked the room with my eyes. I think I was in a basement of sorts, because it was so dark. I could barely make anything out of it, but I had to be sitting on a decent bed—that much I knew.

I surveyed my body—I was in my grey t-shirt that I fell asleep in and I still had my underwear on, but I worried that because my pants were gone something had happened. Except I would feel it wouldn’t I?

I went to move my feet, but I realized they were cuffed to the bed. I squinted in the dark and tried to make sense of what I was attached to—bed posts, I believe. Light lit up the room and shut my eyes because it hurt. I heard a door close as a light was switched on. It was dimmed so it didn’t hurt as bad but it was hard to adjust to the new light. I looked over to my left to see that Marcus was walking in. He only wore a pair of pajama pants, leaving his chest bare. His eyes twinkled and he smirked. “Ahh, the princess awakes.” He said as he made his way towards me. As he got to the bed, he sat next to me and smirked. “How ‘bout that kiss, baby?” He said as his green eyes began to shine brightly.

I made a face of disgust and pulled away, pulling my lips into my mouth. “So you’re going to be that way, huh?” He asked ash he crawled towards me. I tried to fight him off, but he grabbed my arms and forced me to lie down on my back. I couldn’t move my legs or my arms because he had tied them together and above my head to something. I couldn’t fight him as he straddled me—I became very away that he had an erection so I stopped wiggling. He grabbed tape from the side of the bed, but before he did anything with it he grinned evilly at me before bending down and crashing his lips to mine. His free hand had grasped my chin so hard that I cried out in pain, but he took that and pushed his tongue in my mouth. I went to bite it but he sat back and laughed down at me. “Won’t fall for that this time, baby; I know you like it rough, but last time it left a pretty good mark.”

“Where’s my sister?” I spat out but he only grinned down at me and I watched as he ripped a piece of the duct tape off and watched as he put it on my mouth.

“That’s better.” He said, his eyes raking my body and I tried not to move as he took his hands to my sides and he pushed my t-shirt up. I felt sick at the thought of him touching me like he did when I was younger, but I knew it was better not to fight. “You know,” He said as his green eyes found mine. “There was this lovely set you modeled in a magazine once. I thought that the red brought out the color in your skin, something I missed so much.” His hands grabbed at my shirt and I watched as he fingered one of the many holes in it and tore it. He ripped the shirt off me. I watched as his hungry eyes landed on my now bare chest and felt a gag rising in my throat as his hands cupped both of them and began to massage them. It hurt so much as I felt like crying.

I wanted to scream, to cry and beat the living shit out of him. But I learned from my last time—he will eventually set me free and I could do whatever it was I pleased to do. I mumbled ‘fuck off’ behind the tape and he only chuckled and bent over. “You know how much I love the color red on you, baby,” As if to proof a point, he moved his hips against mind and I felt his erection on me again. I bit back another gag. “And to make sure I could picture it every time, I even bought red sheets for us. Aren’t they lovely?” His lips were near my ears now, so I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He definitely had morning breath.

I cringed as I felt his tongue move along from under my ear, to my collar bone where he continued to where he got to my nipple and took it in his mouth. I heard a moan escape from his lips and I looked away from him. When he was done with my right one, he replaced it with his hand and looked up at me. “You know,” He began, “I thought you sister could help me, but she wasn’t of much use. You always fought back and she just took everything, crying each time I did so. But you…” He chuckled. “Oh, baby, I always knew you were perfect.”

At the mention of my sister, I squirmed and screamed. I asked for her, but it wasn’t helpful that I had my mouth covered with tape. “Tsk, Tsk,” Marcus exclaimed with the wag of his index finger. “That will award you punishment, baby.” His eyes danced with evil as I watched his right hand trail from my breast, down my stomach where he stopped at the line of my panties. I stopped breathing as I realized what he was going to do to. I shook my head, begging him no. It was just burying myself deeper into the mass of trouble as he slipped my underwear down, revealing my lower region. My legs were tied apart already, so it just made him all the happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this might be the last update for a while--I'm going camping and then I'll be babysitting someone for a few days and won't be able to write! I figured I'd get a lot banged out tonight.

Thoughts, feelings?