Sequel: Gravity
Status: Finished! 07/03/2013

Just a Fool

Fall into Me.

My head was foggy, but not enough to not understand what I was doing. I smirked to myself as his hands roamed along my body and when they got to my hips he grasped them and brought my body closer to his so that we were chest-to-chest. His bright blue eyes looked down at me and they were clouded with lust and desire.

I brought my hands up and wrapped them around his neck, where they stayed as we swayed together to the music playing. I was unsure as to what was playing in the background, but was pretty sure that it was a Dub step mix. There weren’t many other people dancing in the living room, but if I were to look over I’d see Zacky and Mel dry humping each other.

I felt lips against my neck and I almost swooned as he kissed the sweet spot right beneath my ear lobe. I melted in his hands and moved my neck to the right some more so that he could continue the heavenly ravaging with his lips.

I became very aware in how long it has been since I have been with a man, the pooling sensation of desire beginning to curl up in my lower abdomen.

His lips moved to my ear, where he grasped the lobe between his teeth and tugged gently.

“I wouldn’t continue that, if I were you.” I said my voice clouded with emotion. He chuckled and his breath hit my neck. I shivered as he pulled away, his hands grasping my hips harder.

“How ‘bout I take you home, baby?” He said with mischief in his eyes. His perfectly sculptured lips smirked down at me and I knew I was putty in his hands. I bit my lips and used my hands to guide his head down my cupping his neck with my hand.

I let my lips graze his ear playfully and breathed out my next words. “Now,” I whispered breathily, “Take me home now.”

I had always known that alcohol had made me a little less responsible, but part of me begged for this. I needed this, needed to try and forget the sight of Matt and Brandi swapping spit, their tongues practically down each other’s throat. It was all most as if they were eating each other’s faces off, like they couldn’t get enough of each other.

__

I woke up, only God knows what time, and my head was pounding. I needed some meds and quick. My eyes were still closed so that I could keep the sunlight out of my eyes. All I really wanted to do was go back to bed, but that was impossible. I had things to do today—the house was empty, almost no food left in the kitchen or the pantry so I needed to go food shopping. Mel, I knew, would want to spend another night over no doubt.

Suddenly, as if I became aware of my surroundings, I sat up in bed. It was too fast, so the room spun around—but I could still manage to tell the difference. This wasn’t my house, or my room or even my bed—this belonged to someone else.

Next to me, I heard a grunt and realized that my left hand had hit someone’s chest. I grabbed whatever sheets were around me and brought them to cover my bare chest. I looked over towards the body who had made the noise and saw a man, who was stark naked. I gasped and flew out of the bed, the covers still wrapped around my body.

I moaned as his hands roamed along my body, the spots where he touched warm and leaving me wanting more of him. I could feel the sheets beneath me, my bare back touching the cool silk. His lips left my neck and were now trailing kisses down between my breasts, to my stomach and then to the hem of my panties. He looked up at me with his bright blue eyes clouded with lust.

I bit my lip and he smirked, dear Jesus someone save me from this man.

His hands left my sides then and he trailed his fingers over my hips bones, over my stomach to the line of my panties where he hooked his pointer finger in them and slowly started to pull them off my body.


The memory of his hands, of his lips all over me brought back the feelings I were going through last night. I gasped at the memories and he sat up, in all his glory and smirked.

“I understand I was drunk last night,” He said with a chuckle, “But I’d remember a body as hot as yours.”

How could I be so fucking stupid? I thought to myself as I tried to bring my head back to the present, but as he stood up to stretch, the muscles in his back rippled and his ass, dear god this man’s ass. He turned around then and I saw him in all his glory, again, and I couldn’t believe that he woke up like this—that he woke up so erect. Was he not satisfied?

I shook my head and forced my eyes to look up at him—he really was a great looking guy. “I—uhm—where are my clothes?” I asked quietly. My throat was dry and I really needed some water. He also needed to take that damn smirk off his face because if he didn’t, I was most surely going to do something about it.

He was teasing me. He kissed the insides of each thigh once, and right now he decided on kissing my left one—slow and soft kisses. And just went he got close, he switched to my right. I groaned in anticipation and he chuckled. I felt his warm breath hit my skin and it caused me to shiver with need—with such desire that I found myself gripping his head with my hands. “Come here,” I said and brought his face to mine, where our lips crashed together.

“Evelyn?” The guy said, his voice sounding closer to me. I shook my head to clear the memory and realized he was standing in front of me, his lower half clothed. He held out my Sucker Punch costume and my cheeks blazed red. His eyes were bright with concern, but there was still a smile on his face. “I knew I was good, baby, but I didn’t know I was this good. Are you okay?” My cheeks felt warmer and I grabbed my costume, my eyes flickering to the floor.

“Sorry…” I failed at his name and I felt so terrible because he knew mine. What was his name? Oh no, what was his name?

He smiled at me, showing me his perfect white teeth. He really did have great teeth, which only made his smile that much more affective. My knee’s felt weak but I ignored it. “Chris,” He said with another chuckle. “Chris Walker.” I did the only thing I could think of—I put my hand out and he shook his head, placed his firm hand in mine and shook it.

His hands brought back more memories, which I tried to block out but it was nearly impossible.

“Say it,” He murmured against my ear. His breath tickled my neck and I bit my lip. He was positioned at my entrance, which caused me to quiver with want. One of his hands moved their way down my chest, his fingers trailing along the curve of my breast. “What do you want, Evelyn?” He spoke my name softly, with as much seduction as he could muster.

Just with the sound of my name, I was sure I was going to lose it.

“You,” I said.

“What was that?” He asked, moving his hips closer to mine. “I couldn’t hear you.”

I grabbed the sheets beneath my body with my hands. I felt my heart beating harder beneath my chest. I just wanted to release, and he was making me beg for it? I didn’t know if that turned me on or not, but judging by the tingling need I felt—it did. So breathed in and let the words out, loud enough so that he could hear it.

“You, Jesus, just fuck me.” And with hat said, his hips gave a quick thrust forward and I let out a scream.


When our hands let go, I looked at the floor. “Well, Chris,” I said, trying to get the awkward situation behind us. “Help me find my underwear.”
♠ ♠ ♠


I hope this didn't suck >.<