‹ Prequel: Take Me to Neverland.
Sequel: Strangeness and Charm

Land Ahead.

And our particles that burn it all because they aim for each other

Maggie

“You’re insane.” Emma tells me while we wait for Hook to get changed. It shouldn’t take that long, it’s not like everything I gave him isn’t difficult to do one handed.

“Emma, I’ve been described as worse.” I laugh as I begin to fiddle with my ring.

“You’re nervous aren’t you?” She asks. “Nervous that Hook is going to turn Morgan against you?”

“Actually, no.” I reply. “I’m nervous that Morgan is going to get attached and Hook is only going to disappoint him.” Emma’s about to open her mouth to say something but quickly closes it when we hear Hook cursing. “I guess I’ll go see what’s wrong.” I tell her before scurrying off to the room where Hook is changing.

I walk in just as he’s slipping on the cardigan. As I’m staring at him, I can feel my heart skipping a beat. Sure he’s not wearing the pirate grabs I’ve come to know and love; but he still has the ability to make my heart skip a beat.

“I look ridiculous, love.” He notes, finally realizing I’m in the room.

“You look fine.” I admit as I walk over, straightening his clothing out for him. “How does it feel? You’re so used to wearing all leather.”

“I will surely have to get used to this.” He admits. “How can you people wear clothing like this? It won’t protect you from anything.”

“That’s the point.” I tell him. “We don’t have to wear heavy duty clothing that’ll protect us from the elements; clothing is a fashion statement now, more than anything else.”

“If that’s so why the hell are you wearing that ugly thing.” He smirks, motioning to the outfit I wore to work.

“Who died and made you fashion king?” I chuckle. “This is what I wore to work. I’m teaching ten year olds; I’ve got to wear something comfortable and functioning.” He just rolls his eyes; a smirk still on his face. “Come on, let’s go get you out of jail. We still have to go clothes shopping for you and then out to dinner with our son.”

“I think that’s the first time you said our, instead of my.” He notes with a smile; a sincere smile.

“Well, I have no choice in you being in his life, now do I?” I smile. “Just don’t hurt him, please? This is the happiest I’ve seen him in awhile. I just don’t want it to end because he put faith in a man that I warned him about.”

“I may be a pirate, but I’m not going to hurt him.” He promises. I nod my head and we head out the room and get him signed out of prison. As much as I’m hoping he’s sincere; I just have a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach that says he’s hiding something…
♠ ♠ ♠
Maggie and Killian

chapter title credit: Strangeness and Charm by Florence + The Machine

I have a lot of cute ideas for Maggie and Killian but some of them might not exactly fit into the plot of this fanfic. If I do a spin off type thing where the chapters are like deleted scenes, would you guys read them? Or should I just try putting those ideas in this fanfic?

comment&subscribe?