‹ Prequel: Take Me to Neverland.
Sequel: Strangeness and Charm

Land Ahead.

I laugh because I know that you're close

The next couple days have been slightly normal. I would come home after working and take care of Killian. This has become a routine for me, a routine I don’t mind. It’s nice to have him around and we’re definitely more honest with each other than in the past. I can feel my walls slowly coming down around him. That’s something that worries yet excites me.

After a long day at the school, Morgan and I arrive home. The house is eerily quiet. The TV isn’t on and I can’t hear Killian’s voice complaining about something. Morgan looks up at me with questioning eyes.

“Where’s Dad?” Morgan asks, “he’s usually here when we get home.”

“Yea, I know.” I sigh. “Get back in the car, I’ll be back in a minute. I’m going to take you over Jefferson’s. I think I know where your dad is.”

“Then why take me to Jefferson’s? Why can’t I go with you?” He pleas.

A sigh escapes my lips as I turn to my son, kneeling to his level. “Baby, it’s going to be extremely dangerous. Your dad doesn’t deal with your average person. This person will kill you if she gets the chance. I’m not risking it.

“You’re going to go to Jefferson’s where it’s safe.” I tell him. “Please go back in the car and wait for me. I’ll be back in a minute. I’ve got to get changed and get my sword.” Morgan sighs but does as I tell him. A sigh of my own escapes my lips as I race upstairs to get changed. The sooner I find Hook, the better.

**

“You’re crazy Hart.” Jefferson harshly whispers to me as I pulls me away from the kids and outside, “you’re going after Cora. You know what she can do to you.”

“She’s nothing outside of Wonderland.” I reply, “I’m sure I can take her on.”

“She’s also with her daughter, someone that kicked your ass before.” Jefferson reminds me, “this is seriously dangerous. Are you seriously risking your neck for this guy?”

I look at the kids as they play in the room, “you’d do anything for Grace, right?”

“Of course but what does th---”

“I’d do anything for my son,” I cut him off, “that includes risking my neck to possibly rescue the man that broke my heart into millions of little shards. Killian is Morgan’s father. Morgan just got him in his life, I’m not going to allow that bitch to take away my son’s happiness…” With that I storm out of his house and begin my journey to find Cora. I’ve got a heart to break and a pirate to save…
♠ ♠ ♠
Maggie

chapter title credit: Land Ahead by Oomph!

comment&subscribe? I actually have an idea for a sequel. This story is going to take us up to where season two ended. and the sequel, On Course, is going to take place in Neverland. I know I haven't updated this in awhile but I got motivated after a weird dream I had last night with Colin O'Donoghue and sharks. ha