‹ Prequel: Take Me to Neverland.
Sequel: Strangeness and Charm

Land Ahead.

Welcome change for the life in the darkness

“What’s going on, Mom?” Morgan asks me as I rip apart the house for my sword. It should have came through with me. “Is there something wrong?”

“What makes you think something’s wrong?” I ask, stopping everything I’m doing to pay attention to my son.

“You’re wearing leather and tearing our house apart looking for something; if that doesn’t scream ‘Something’s wrong’, I don’t know what does.” He says, sassy me back.

“You’re so much like me and your father, it’s crazy.” I tell him before going back to my search for that damned sword.

“Am I ever going to meet my father?” He asks me, randomly. He never asked before. “I deserve to know him, don’t I?”

“Morgan, this isn’t the time.” I tell him. “There is a pirate’s ship in the harbor and I’m needed to help deal with whoever’s on it. Hence why I’m ripping about this damned house looking for my sword.” He sighs before walking away; up to his room. I could hear the door slam shut; instantly causing my heart to shatter. A sighs escapes my lips as I grab one of the swords I have hanging above the fireplace and leave. Sure it wasn’t my father’s sword, the sword I’ve grown to love, but this’ll do. It’s not like I can’t handle a sword fight with Hook. He knows I’m good, even if he’s never willingly fought against me.

“We are not going to get into this.” Hook says the first day out on sea. “I am not going to duel with you.”

“Afraid a girl could be possibly better than the great Captain Hook?” I ask, a smirk dancing one my lips.

“No.” He scoffs. “I am not going to fight a girl; a girl in a long skirt. I am a gentleman.”

“No, you are just scared you’ll lose.” I smile. “You know I’m good.” He just smiles before returning his gaze to the sea…


“That’s a serious sword.” Henry says as I walk up to him and Emma.

“Not as serious as my father’s sword is, kid.” I laugh. “But sadly I have a feeling that sword got into the wrong hands.” I say, glancing over at Gold.

“You can assume all you want Miss Hart; but I don’t have it. It never came back with you. I’m assuming it’s still in Wonderland.” He says before walking away.

“Seems like you two have a past.” Emma notes as we jump on my boat.

“Doesn’t everyone here have a past with the Dark One?” I question with a chuckle. “But I don’t have beef with him; Cora and Hook are the ones I have beef with.”

“And why is that?” She asks.

“You’ve met Cora so I don’t have to explain her.” I laugh as I use some slight magic on the motor to silence it. “And Kill---” I begin to say before stopping myself, “I mean Hook, is another story. Let’s just say, he deserves what he gets….”
♠ ♠ ♠
Maggie
Maggie; Flashback

chapter title credit: Juliet by Sonata Arctica

comment&subscribe? What do you think happened to Maggie's sword? Think Gold has it? Or does someone else has it?