‹ Prequel: Take Me to Neverland.
Sequel: Strangeness and Charm

Land Ahead.

Where now my compass is lost I am on course,

Killian

I’m standing on deck, watching over the town, while Cora goes off to do some last minute thing. As I’m looking into town, I feel a presence from behind me; I knew this presence. “You thought it was wise to come alone, Swan?” I ask, not bothering to turn around.

“Who said she was alone, darling?” A female voice, not belonging to Emma, voices. I can feel my heart stop at this voice. I know this voice better than most. I turn around and see both Emma and Maggie standing behind me; swords in hand. “Hello Hook.”

“Not calling me by my name, I see.” I chuckle. “What changed that, love?”

“You don’t deserve it. You truly embody the persona of Hook; you’re not as sweet as you think you are.” She explains as she walks head of Emma and not stopping until she stops in front of me. We’re face to face. “You left me in Wonderland to rot and for what; revenge?”

“I did what I had to do.” I spit at her, causing her to scoff.

“You became a slave to the queen; something I predicted would happen. Sure I got the queen wrong but I was right about the slave part, Hook! You’re nothing anymore. You betrayed the one person that would follow you into battle for revenge.”

“Like you would follow me into battle.” I scoff. “You’re nothing but a little girl.”

“I followed you into Wonderland; knowing that I may never get out. I wanted to make sure you didn’t do anything stupid.” I explain. “And you know I’m not a little girl; far from it. You’ve seen him fighting off people so don’t act like I can’t fight.”

“You’re nothing up against me.” I smirk, causing a smirk to curve up onto Maggie’s lips.

“We’ll see about that.” She says before pulling out her sword; but it’s not the sword she’s always used in fights.

“What happened to your father’s sword?” I question her with the smirk still on my lips. “You’re nothing without that sword.”

“I was about to ask you the same thing.” She counters as we begin to fight. “I’m sure you have it hidden somewhere.” She says between the clanks of our swords.

“Why would I take that piece of shit sword?” I question, her dodging her sword. “I may be many things but I’d never take something that means so much to someone.”

“Defeats the point of being a pirate, huh?” She grunts as I use my body to slam her up against the wall. “Just like the good ol’ days, huh Hook?” She smirks, her eyes blackening. I’m about to open my mouth but am cut off by Emma, who’s been quite quiet for the most part. We turn our heads and see two boys standing by Emma; the one has Maggie’s father’s sword

“Mom?” The one with the darker hair questions.

“Morgan what are you doing here?” She asks, pushing me off of her. “How did you even get out here? And why do you have that sword? Nevermind I don‘t want to know about the sword.” She asks, rushing over to him.

“Mom?” I question.

She looks up at me and glares before turning her attention to the boy. “Answer me, Morgan. How did you get up here?”

“We stole a boat.” He replies, not looking ashamed at his actions. I can tell by the look on Maggie’s face she struggling between being proud of him and being furious. “Are you mad?”

“I don’t know what I am, but you and Henry need to get onto our boat and stay there.” She orders him. “Emma and I have to take care of something.” He obediently nods before Maggie kisses his forehead. The two boys once again leave and once again I’m alone with the two girls in front of me. Both of them are matches for myself.

“So what are we going to do about pirate here?” Emma asks.

“You’re the Sheriff, you tell me.” Maggie chuckles. “What I want to do to will get my locked up for a long time.”

“And you wouldn’t want to do that to the precious boy.” I mock coo. “Even though I’m sure he’ll be just fine with his father.”

“His father is dead.” She coldly says. “Now are you going to come with us the easy way or are we really gonna have to humiliate you and do it the hard way?” I roll my eyes and put out my hands, preparing to be cuffed. Both girls come over to me, Emma cuffs me while Maggie takes off my hook.

“My hook if you please?” I ask.

Maggie’s lips curve into a smile. “You can be a gentleman all you want Hook; you’re not getting the hook back anytime soon. Now come on, we’ve got a pirate to book…”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: On Course by Oomph!

not the best chapter, but they've been reunited! And next chapter you'll find out why Morgan has Maggie's sword.

comment&subscribe? This probably won't happen for awhile but had to do think Killian is going to react to finding out Morgan's his son?