Status: comment, subscribe, recommend for me?<3

I'll Look After You

Shopping & a Date Night

I slowly open my eyes and roll over in my bed, a soft groan falling from my slightly parted lips. What time is it? Better yet, what day? Sun shone brightly in through the window even through the dark curtains I had hung up a while ago to block the light, but it was no use. I reach over and grab my phone off the bedside table and press the home button.

I look at the time on my phone to see it was a few minutes after 9:30. When I check the time, that’s when I realize what day it was. It was Saturday, that’s when it hit me; Louis is taking me out tonight. The past few days, I’ve been trying to get it out of him where he’s taking me but he wouldn’t answer. All he kept telling me was that it was a surprise. That is one thing he’s learned about me; I didn’t like surprises. I didn’t like them but usually like the outcome, depending on what I’m doing and where I’m going exactly.

I unlock my phone and decide to text Julia, Dani and Perrie to see if they wanted to get together and help me find something for tonight, when Louis takes me out. When the girls found out, they all freaked out and said it was about time he asked me. I just laughed and shrugged it off. I go to my messages and begin to type up a group message to the three of them.

After I send the message, I get replies from Perrie and Julia a few moments later. I begin to read Julia’s first that read: Of course! Love to! Italian and then the mall, ladies?

After I read Julia’s, I begin to read what Perrie had said: Sounds like a plan! The girls and I have the day off today! Girl’s day awaits! So excited! I could drop by and get you, Abs, then we’ll come get you, Jules. I’m ‘bout to fix Zayn and I some breakfast then pick you up in 30? Can’t wait! x

I smile as I finish reading both of their messages. I glance up at the top of my phone to see it was about ten ‘til ten o’clock. A few minutes go by before I begin to type my reply to each of them: See you ladies then! :) I’ll be waiting, Perrie!

After I send the message, I set my phone down on the bedside table and lock it. I make my way over to the dresser so I can grab my undergarments and find something to wear for the day. A few minutes go by as I search through my closet until I come across a pair of skinny jeans and a quarter sleeve shirt. I set my clothes on the bed and head for the bathroom so I could take my shower.

A good fifteen minutes later, I finish up in the shower. My hair is freshly washed, smelling of peaches and a hint of strawberries. My body smelled of the same scented body wash. I grab a towel from the cabinet and dry myself off before wrapping it around myself securely before I make my way back into my room. I slip my bra and lace boy-short underwear on before I put on my outfit. My phone soon begins to go off, catching me off guard.

I grab my phone from the place I set it down to see one from Danielle and another from Louis. The message read: Love to, girl! I’ll be over at Julia and Harry’s and we’ll be waiting for you, love!

After I read her message, I send her a quick reply, telling her I’ll be there as soon as Perrie gets here to pick me up. I go to the message Louis sent and begin to read it soon after, which read: Morning, love. Heard you’re going out with the girls today. Can’t wait until tonight, see you around 8, beautiful. – Lou xx

I go brush my teeth, fix my hair and even apply some makeup so I can finish getting ready. It takes me a good ten minutes or so to finish getting ready. I grab my bag along with my phone and walk to the door after I slip on my grey TOMS. Just as I put my bag over my shoulder, the doorbell rings throughout the house. Right on time. I think to myself as I head out to the hallway.

I am soon bounding down the stairs so I could answer the door. The house seemed quiet, so I’m guessing my mom was either still asleep or at this coffee shop she goes to sometimes, to read or something. Once my feet hit the tile, I go over to the door and pull it open. A smile makes its way across my face when I see Perrie standing there, in a cute long sleeve top, some dark skinny jeans, and lace-up boots, her hair, which was dyed blonde, up in a high ponytail. Ever since we met a few months ago, I’ve noticed the girl changed her hair color quite a lot, and I didn’t mind it. We’re all unique in our own way, which is nice.

“Hey girl! You ready to pick up Jules and Dani and get this girl’s day started?” she smiles and pulls me into a hug. I smile and nod my head as I hug her back. It had been a few weeks since I last saw her. She’s been busy with stuff having to do with Little Mix. I’ve met the girls once or twice and they’re all really nice and sweet, like Perrie, who has a bit of a wild side every now and again.

I step outside onto the porch and pull my key from my bag so I could lock the door. After I lock up the house, I follow Perrie down the steps and over to her car. We are soon on our way to pick up Julia and I decide to send a text to my mom and tell her what I was up to. The two of us catch up on our drive over to pick up Julia and Danielle. It was going to be a fun day, that’s for sure.

Twenty minutes later, we are pulling into the lot of the apartment, or “flat” complex. I pull my phone from my bag so I can shoot Julia a quick message, telling her we were here. I soon receive a reply back with a ‘be right down’ along with a kiss face Emoji. I laugh a bit and just lock my phone before setting it in my lap. A few minutes go by and I look up to see my two other best friends, Julia, and Danielle, heading toward us, smiles on each of their faces.

“It’s unlocked, Jules!” Perrie cracks the window down a bit as they approach the car. Julia doesn’t respond but pulls the back left door open.

“Hey Abs! Hey Perrie! Missed you girls!” Julia exclaims with a smile as the two climb in the backseat of Perrie’s car. I smile and laugh a bit.

“Missed you too, Jules, even if I was just with you a few days ago!” I roll my eyes playfully and give her a cheesy smile.

“Let’s get going, loves! I made a reservation for us to have lunch at Locanda Locatelli, I’m starving,” Julia says and I notice her pull out her phone, probably to text Harry something.

“That place is good! Louie took me there once after I met you guys,” I say with a smile.

“He did? How cute! So, have any idea where he’s taking you tonight?” Danielle exclaims with a smile.

“No idea, guess I’ll have to wait and see,” I shrug my shoulders and turn back to the front as Perrie begins to drive. “I didn’t think to ask him, would make it a lot easier to know how to dress,” I say as I pull out my phone so I can ask him. He soon replies with a simple ‘not too fancy, not too casual’, whatever he meant by that. We soon head to the Italian place for lunch before we head to the mall.

Image

The girls and I were looking around the mall now. I was starting to look for something to wear for tonight. All I knew was I wanted to be comfortable. I come across this cute sweater that would go with a pair of jeans and knee high lace-up combat boots I had. It was a light grey color and was a soft material.

“How about this, Abby?” Julia asks, holding up a cute blue dress with retro looking designs on it. It was a dark blue shade and looked nice. I could see myself wearing something like that. I set the sweater back on the rack where I spotted it and turn to Julia.

“I really like it, but I don’t want to freeze my ass off since it’s starting to get colder now,” I say as I move over to where I spotted some cute scarves. I always loved wearing them, especially in the winter months. They were not only warm but stylish as well.

“That’s why you wear a cardigan with it, Abs, plus – ooh, you should get that,” Perrie says pointing to the light tan colored scarf I was holding onto. It caught my eye and I liked it. The price wasn’t too incredibly bad either, it was pretty cheap, €6, which was about $10 in American money, I think. I nod my head and take the dress from Julia’s hand.

“I could pair this dress with a cardigan and these boots I have, it’s perfect for this weather,” I say with a smile as I go over to look at some cheap reasonably priced jewelry.

“It’s going to look nice! I want to help you get ready, love, and make you perfect for Louie tonight; he’s going to love it!” Julia says with a smile as she tries on a pair of Aviator sunglasses. They were a purple color and I noticed they matched the shirt she was wearing, which had hints of purple throughout it.

For the next few hours, the girls and I shop around. I get that dress, scarf and a cute cardigan that was on sale from this one store. I even get a cute pair of earrings and a bracelet that will go perfectly with it, as well. The four of us leave the mall with about five bags each. We head back to my house since the girl’s are planning on helping me get ready for tonight. I was slowly getting anxious because it’s getting ever so closer and I still have yet to get ready.

We are soon pulling in the driveway of my house. My mom’s car was in the driveway so she had to be home. Perrie parks her car and turns it off. We all get out and grab our bags from the back before we head up to the door. I reach forward to see if the door was unlocked or not. It was locked so I pulled my key from my purse and unlock it.

I push the door open and walk in, the girls behind me. I shut the door after they walk in and turn to see my mom standing there, a smile on her face. “Hey girls, have a good day?” she questions with a smile as she looks at them before looking at me.

“Hi Mrs. Winters,” the girls tells her in unison. She smiles and lets out a laugh.

“It was good! Got something for tonight, Louie’s takin’ me out,” I say with a small smile.

“That’s good. Hope you have a good time, Abby. I’m meeting up with Carol, a friend I made at work, in a bit,” she says and looks at me. I nod with a slight smile and give her a hug before I pull away and head for the stairs. I was happy she was going out and doing things for herself instead of sitting around watching life pass her by.

I head up to my room so I could begin to get ready. As I head up the stairs, I could hear the girls’ close behind me. I walk into my room and drop my bags on the bed before I begin to lay my outfit out on my bed so I can start to get ready. I decide to go take another shower to freshen up a bit before I get all ready for tonight.

About fifteen minutes later, I finish up in the shower. I slip on my dress along with a clean pair of underwear before I walk back into my room where the girls were waiting for me.

“It looks great on you, Abs! I may have to borrow it,” Julia says with a smile.

“I might let you borrow it,” I give her a smirk. “Someday,” I finish. She lets out a huff and crosses her arms over her chest.

“That color looks great on you, Abby!” Dani smiles widely.

“Let’s see the complete look, Abs!” Perrie says pointing to the other garments of clothes that lay on my bed I was going to wear. I pull on the cardigan and situate the scarf how I wanted it, and letting my hair fall down over my shoulders.

“What should I do with my hair?” I ask as I sit in the chair at my desk.

“It would look cute curled, I could curl some of it for ya,” Perrie says with a smile.

I hesitate for a minute or two before I give in; “Sure,” I say and let out a sigh as I look at her. “Just don’t burn me,” I remark and laugh.

“I won’t burn you, promise. Now where’s your curling wand?” she asks as she looks at me and begins to look through piles of makeup and stuff I had on my desk.

“In the cabinet in the bathroom,” I tell her. Perrie gives me a nod before slowly making her way to the bathroom in the hall across from my room.

“So, where do you think he’s taking you?” Danielle asks from her spot on my bed. She was flipping through some magazine. Julia sat on my bed not too far from Danielle, with her back to the headboard, phone in hand. She had to either be on Twitter or texting Harry. A smile comes across her face as she stares at the screen; one she gets when she’s with Harry.

“No clue, I hope it’s somewhere nice,” I say as Perrie appears back in the room, curling iron in hand. She makes her way over to me and plugs the cord in one of the vacant outlets in the wall.

“What’s goin’ on?” Perrie asks as she turns it on to start pre-heating it.

“Just talking about the possible places where Louie could be takin’ me tonight,” I say as I check to see how hot the curling iron was getting. It was really good quality and expensive so it doesn’t take long to heat up. I could feel the scorching heat as I move my hand closer to the device far away from touching it.

“It’s heated up enough, Perrie,” I tell her and point to it on my dresser. She gets up and treks over to where I was to help me do my hair.

The next fifteen minutes go by and I continue to get myself ready, along with the girls’ help, and we talk and have a good time. Julia offered to do my makeup and Perrie did my hair, curling it a bit. I was just about done getting ready. All I needed was to find my shoes and I was good to go. As I head for the closet so I could look for my boots, I check my phone to see that it was a few minutes to 8, when Louis was coming to pick me up.

I begin to search for my boots in my closet but don’t see them anywhere. “Looking for these, love?” Dani asks. I turn to see her holding them up, a small smile on her face.

“Those are it, where were they?” I ask with a smile.

“Under your desk on the floor,” she replies.

Just as I slip them on, the doorbell goes off. My heartbeat quickens as I rise up from where I sat. He’s here, oh my god. I think to myself as I fix my cardigan and scarf. “Do I look alright?” I ask as I turn to the three of them.

“You look great, love,” I smile at Perrie’s words.

“Now go get ‘em, Abs,” I laugh at Julia’s choice of words as I grab my purse that had my phone as well as my keys and a few things of makeup. I take in a breath as I walk out my room to the hallway and head for the stairs. I have no idea why I was so nervous; it was just a date, plus I’ve been out with him plenty of times before as friends.

“Coming!” I call as I head for the door and pull it open. Standing before me is Louis in a pair of jeans, a white v-neck shirt and a pair of trainers on his feet. He looked good, his hair a bit messy but still kempt, his tattoos exposed on his arms and a bit of stubble on his face. A smile adorned his features as he looks up at me, his phone in hand.

“You look amazing, love,” he smiled that contagious smile of his. His blue eyes shined under the porch light and they looked a bright blue. “Ready to go?” he asks and holds out his hand for me to take. I nod my head slowly as I reach forward and grab his hand, shutting the door behind me as doing so.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's an update!!! it's a prettty long chapter!
i'm soo sorry i haven't updated this in foreverrrr! i've missed writing this, sooo much! D:

yay, they're finally going on a dateeee! about time, louie. here's her date outfit! :D

anyways, hope you enjoyed it! what did y'all think?? let me knowww! :D

Image

THANKS FOR READING &amp;amp;amp; ENJOYYYY. <3