Status: comment, subscribe, recommend for me?<3

I'll Look After You

Next to you.

I slowly open my eyes and look around at my surroundings that were very unfamiliar. That’s when I remembered I came over here to Liam’s flat with Louis and hung out with them all last night. We had watched a ton of movies. I had only gotten through one and part of another one because I ended up falling asleep.

“Abby! You’re up!” I scrunch my eyebrows together and close my eyes to get the sleep from them.

“Hey Dani!” I mutter as I look up to see her sitting beside me on the couch where I fell asleep.

“Liam and the boys are in the kitchen. Would you like some tea or something to eat?” she asks as I sit up and pull my legs to my chest and wrap my arms around them.

I look at the floor for a minute or two before I look up to meet her dark eyes staring at me, waiting for a response. “Uh, no thanks, I’m not really that into tea, but thanks for asking,” I tell her as I look at her.

She stared back at me her brows furrowed looking at me like I was some freak. I bet she forgot that I moved here all the way from California and that I wasn’t a native Brit or whatever you call it.

“Something to eat sounds good,” I tell her with a chuckle as I sit up and straighten out my clothes from being asleep on the couch. She laughs and links her arm with mine as we make our way in to the kitchen.

“You’re finally up!” Zayn calls out in a loud fashion as we walk in to the kitchen to see the boys standing around joking with each other, a cup of tea tightly in each of their grasps.

“Calm down mate, the girl is probably tired, mate. She was out with Louis all day yesterday,” Harry says with a cheeky smile as he nudges Louis in the arm. Louis doesn’t respond, his cheeks only turn a dark shade of red. I can’t help but blush at his remark.

“Harry…” Julia mumbles under her breath and nudges the boy in the arm, who lets out a groan in response.

“Oh, Louis likes her, am I right, Haz?” Niall speaks as he chomps on a piece of bacon.

“Niall, shut your mouth and chew your food, it isn’t polite to talk with food in your mouth,” Isabelle says and rolls her eyes at her boyfriend with blond hair and dark roots that stood beside her. Niall just lets out a huff and crosses his arms over his chest while she pulls him closer.

“Sorry,” he mumbles under his breath as he looks at her.

“Sorry about that Abby! Would you like some breakfast, love?” Louis comes over to my side and points over to the stove where bacon was along with eggs and other breakfast foods. I nod my head slowly and feel my cheeks heat up a bit as I go over and fix myself a plate full of bacon, eggs and some toast. I didn’t know what it was but when he was close to me, I felt safe. Something about him made me feel like that, I just have no idea what it could be. Am I starting to like him already?

After we all sit and eat breakfast and talk a bit, that is when Liam speaks up and says that the boys have a press conference for their upcoming tour. Since the boys are leaving for their press conference soon, the girls and I decide to go have and have a girl’s day out. The girls and I decided to go get our nails done and get facials. Since I didn’t want to be in my same outfit from the day before and didn’t want to have to go all the way home to change, Julia offered for me to wear something of hers since we are practically the same size. I agreed to her idea.

“Abby and I will be back soon, going to find her something to wear,” Julia tells them all as I follow her to the door of Liam and Danielle’s flat.

“Alright, Jules,” the girls say as Harry blows a kiss her way. He comes over and gives her a kiss as we stood by the door.

I can’t help but smile at that, they were too cute, just like the other boys were with their girlfriends. She smiles at her boyfriend and blows a kiss back. I smile as she grabs my arm and drags me out in to the hall way down to a door I’m guessing had to be her apartment, or flat, she lived in with Harry.

She pulls out some keys from her pocket and sticks it in the keyhole before turning it to unlock it. After pushing it open, we go inside and she flips on a light before shutting it behind us. Julia grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs toward a bedroom that had to be hers that she shared with Harry.

“Pick whatever you want, Abby,” she says as she opens the door of a walk-in closet and turns the light on before motioning to the right where there was a sign on the wall that said: hers in script. I thought that was cute, I’m guessing the other side had to be Harry’s side.

“Thanks,” I tell her as I begin to find something to change in to.

After a few minutes, I finally decide on a pair of skinny jeans and a loose tank that I really liked. Once I change into them, Julia and I head back over to Liam’s flat to meet up with the girls who were waiting for us. We walk in and make our way in through the door of Liam and Danielle’s flat and close it behind us before each of us head in to the living room to find the girls sitting there waiting for us.

I guess the guys had left because they had to be there at their press conference pretty soon.

“We ready to get going, ladies?” Julia asks looking at each of us. We all nod in response. It was going to be a fun day. I haven’t been to get a facial in what seems like a long time when I went along with my mom, Nikki and Haley. I was excited to be going with the new friends I made, who I’m really glad to have met.

Image

After our girl’s day out, we headed back to Liam and Dani’s flat where the boys were most likely waiting for us. Sure enough, there they were sitting in the living room engrossed in video games. Typical boys and their video games, you can’t live with them, can’t live without them.

After a little while, Louis offers to drive me home since it was already nearing six-fifteen. I give him a nod as I agree to his request. My mom was probably starting to wonder where I am. I am very thankful she isn’t the type to hover over me. That is one of the things I’m thankful for. My father was a bit more strict and hovered some times. Just thinking about him makes me miss him more.

I had to try my best to keep my mind off it to keep myself from breaking down in to tears. I didn’t want Louis to see me like that, even though he has already seen me like that even though he’s already seen me once before in that state, yesterday to be exact.

About twenty minutes or so later, we arrive at my house. We both get out and he walks me up to my door.

“I had a great time with you today, love, and yesterday. I’d love to spend the day tomorrow with you if you’d like,” he says with a smile and leans forward and presses a kiss to my cheek. I give him a nod as he pulls away from kissing my cheek.

When he pulled me in for a hug, his arms tightened around my waist, and I felt him pull my body closer to him. I didn’t want to rush things but to be honest, I really liked the feeling of being this close to him.

Whoa, Abigail, calm down, girl! I think to myself as we part from the hug. We tell each other we will see each other tomorrow before I turn and wave to him after I get the door unlocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! so, here's the next chapter! :D sorry it took me so long to update.

hope you all liked it! (:

please let me know what you think, i'd love for some feedback! <3