Status: This is my first offical published piece, so go easy on me

Manipulator

Chapter 15

~CHANGE-SORRIN~
I can't believe Isabel would even consider that. I mean, if I was L.D, I would've left her in the lab for the Kommandant. I realize that she saw the old tattoo. I sit at the end of her bed and she sits up.
"I'm not L.D, Is." I explain. "My parents were, so at birth I was given the tattoo."
But she obviously doesn't believe me. "If you were born into the family, why do you have powers?"
"It was recessive. My aunt had powers, but it skipped my mother and went to me." I tell her honestly. She doesn't believe me still.
"Go away." She orders. I feel my heart break. "Until you can prove me wrong, you're a Leistung Dieb solider."
"I freed you from their lab!" I yell.
"How did you know where the lab was?" I'm stuck there. She has a point. Only L.D people are disclosed that info.
"I'm a spy for the Dawns?" I shrug. She isn't impressed.
"If you don't leave in three seconds, I'll scream." She threatens. I allow her to get to one before I silence her with a kiss. It’s still here, I think, that warmth. I'd been afraid that it vanished when she kissed Ryan, but it's still here.
~CHANGE-ISABEL~
When his lips meet mine yet again, I strain to battle the way it feels good. I try to push him off when my hand goes through him. He's fading away into the air around me. Unexplainably, my head erupts in pain. That voice from before comes into my mind, "The pain will stop forever after you're the Kommandant's, Commander Hertz." I cry out as the pain travels down to my legs and arms. Ryan comes into my room, and attempts to help stop the pain. He just touches me, and gets the same consequence as I. I felt for a second that he was trying to finds something in my head, so I guess that's how he got my septicity. My vision blacks out as the agony gets worse. I can feel myself being lifted and moved, but that's the lone sense still complete.
Ryan recuperates before me, but I don’t talk to him, since I'm still annoyed at him, that plus I can't hear him over my bleeding pain.
A couple months later…
"Thank you for everything, Leslie." I hug her as I say goodbye. I can feel my knives lining my arms and legs. I leave late at night, so Ryan and Sorrin can't stop me. "Take care of those boys for me." I tell her as I walk away. The daggers rub against my clothes, but I'm pretty used to it. I pull out the note Kevin, the man who took me to the church building, left me. On it was just the name of a city that’s supposed to be safe, "Drocolm". I head to the bus station, where I'm supposed to get on the first bus that comes. When I get onto the bus, I show the driver my tattoo, and he nods, closing of the bus to everyone else. I'm glad it's one of the luxury buses, with put down seats in the back. I'm getting ready to sleep when two men get on, handing the driver a paper. The chauffeur looks it over, and then allows them to stay on.
I can't see their faces, due to hoods, but they are undeniably built. I just lie down and go to sleep. As long as Sorrin and Ryan don't show up, I'll be okay.
I waken feeling reinvigorated. The men look very peaceful. I walk up to the kind man. "When will the bus reach a rest area?"
He grins lightly, "Don't worry, ma'am." He turns onto a ramp. "A town should be arriving soon." Like magic, on the horizon was a little town, with a restaurant and store, so I can get some clothes.
"Is it one of theirs?" I question. The driver shrugs, so I know to stay cautious. As we stop, I climb out and over to the McDonald's. When I go in, a share of the people gaze at me. I order a hot chocolate, and just sit and sip the creamy cocoa. The men come in and get some of the disgusting hash browns. I take my hot chocolate to the clothes store, and begin looking for t-shits and jeans. Luckily, the people were kind enough to give me a couple days' worth of clothes for free. I head back out to the bus, and go into the restroom to change. I switch my grey tee with a nice rose red one. I take my seat again, and the bus leaves. The guys riding with me sit by me, one on each side. I catch the boy's eyes on my right; glistening silver. Sorrin. I move the thought through my mind. Carefully, I flip over the seat into the row behind me, and move to front seat, usually for handicaps. I lower my seat and go back to sleep.