Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

I say the words as the moon painted us blue.

(Tony's p.o.v)

I'm so happy there's a party to look forward to tonight because ever since last night, things have been everything but normal.

I can't even look at Eric and not think about the kiss, and I can't even look at Jaime without feeling like the worst boyfriend on the face of the planet.

Eric was in every class I had, and every time I tried going to him, he'd walk away. Jaime, on the other hand, would never leave my side. Unless of course, Vic called him over. I'm really happy they're friends again, Jaime seems a lot happier. When I see him smile, it makes me smile. But then I think about all that's happened in the past twenty four hours, and I feel like I could never smile again.

How would you take it if the man who confessed his love to you months ago started cheating on you with someone he met weeks ago?

It pains me just to think about it. I see Jaime, the smart, funny, and incredibly sexy boy I fell in love with, and then I look at Eric and I see the guy who I made out with just after weeks of meeting him. I know I have feelings for Jaime, but the way I feel about Eric is completely different.

Life is just too fucking complicated.

I can't tell you how relieved I was when the final bell rang. I drove home and took a nap, trying to pass the time and regaining the sleep I didn't get from the night before.

~

"And where the fuck are you?!?!"

I sighed, getting up from the couch. I guess I slept in. I looked around to the clock. 10:30.

"Sorry, woke up a little late." I said into the phone, hearing music and voices in the background.

"Oi, is that so? You better hurry your Mexican ass up, your boyfriend's already caught the attention of some of the guests." Josh said, laughing.

I laughed. "How could he not? Haha, I'll be there in fifteen."

I hung up and ran down the hall to my bedroom, grabbing my hoodie and slipping it on. I grabbed my hat and my keys, turned off the lights, and walked out.

The drive was quiet, and as I made my turn onto the English boy's street, I noticed the entire street was filled with cars. I managed to find a spot between Beau's hummer and a gray car in front of the yellow two-story house. I parked and walked on the lush grass to the house, hearing the sounds of laughter and the bass of speakers.

I walked up the steps leading to the door and opened it. There were three large speakers, two by the fireplace and the other outside. The main rooms were crowded, and the sound of water splashing indicated that they had taken the party outside as well. There were people everywhere.

"Hey Tony!"

"Yo Tone, my man."

"Tony!"

"Wanna get a drink?"

I smiled and waved as I navigated my way out of the crowded rooms and halls, passing all the people making out against the walls, having drinking contests, and even a beer pong table before finally finding Jaime and the guys.

Beau was on one of the couches making out with some girl whose name I think is Valerie? Vanessa? I don't really know. Josh and Oli were talking with some guys, Eric was dancing in the living room with some girl, and when I finally saw Jaime, I ended up in tears at how hard I was laughing.

Jaime was dancing on top of the kitchen island with Vic, laughing and singing along to the song that was playing. He had a beer in one hand, and some girls' hand before he looked over to me and grinned brighter than I had ever seen.

"Tony!"

He jumped down, running towards me and wrapping his arms around my neck and planting a kiss on my lips. My hands found his waist as I kissed him back eagerly, letting Jaime slip his tongue in. He tasted like pizza and alcohol.

"Not in the kitchen, guys!" Oli said, laughing.

Jaime laughed as he walked to one of the many coolers, handing me a beer as he grabbed one for himself. We followed Vic outside, and I turned around to the faint sound of my name. There was Eric, standing in the kitchen, his eyes never leaving mine. I wanted to run to him, let our lips meet just one more time, but instead I continued to the backyard, taking a seat in one of the metal chairs by the pool. Jaime walked over and sat on my lap, laughing at one of the girls who had gotten pushed into the pool.

Vic was talking with some girl, who seemed very interested in Vic. The dj was playing, Jaime wouldn't let his lips leave a single part of my body, everyone was everywhere, and I realized I really needed to go to the restroom.

"Hey baby, I'll be right back." I whispered in Jaime's ear. He turned and kissed me hard before nodding and turning around to join the conversation.

I quickly walked back into the house, amazed at how many people had come, and were continuing to walk in from the doors. I walked upstairs, passing the closed guest bedrooms and ignoring the sounds coming from them as I made my way to Josh's room. His room was one of the few with their own bathroom, and I was relieved to find it empty. I walked in, closing the door behind me, and quickly finished.

I was fixing my hat when I heard someone come into the room. I froze, walking out of the bathroom while someone was trying to get some wouldn't be very nice. I opened the door, and looked down at Eric, sitting on the bed and on his phone. He turned around and paled.

"Uh, h-hi Tony." He said, standing up from the bed.

"You okay?" I asked, confused as to why he would be here.

"Yeah. Beau and the guys said I should get out more, but I guess I'm just not a party person." He said, chuckling.

I sat down on the bed, tensing up as he sat down, very close, to me.

"Nah, you're fine. Have another drink and you'll love being at parties." I said, laughing. He laughed along with me.

It got too quiet too quick. We sat in a silent, uncomfortable silence.

Even being as buzzed as I was, I knew I couldn't keep this up any longer.

I turned over and let my lips touch Eric's. It was soft and innocent, until he started kissing back and things started to heat up.

He pushed me on my back, climbing over me and kissing my neck and jawline. I arched my back, making a noise of approval as he took off my hoodie and slipped his hands under my shirt, never letting his lips leave an inch of my body. I moved my hands down his back as he positioned his legs around my waist. He moved back up and reattached our lips, letting our tongues explore the others mouth. Eric was just about to take off my shirt when the bedroom door opened.

"Hey I'm looking for-Oh shit, my bad!" That was Josh's voice.

Eric and I stayed in our current position, wanting to not be caught. The door closed a second later, and we both released a breath of relief.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, wanting to move but since Eric was on top of me, it seemed kind of impossible at the moment. Eric nodded, getting up from the bed and taking the comforting warmth with him. I got up and picked up my hoodie and hat from the floor.

"Look, I'm really sorry about all this. I know it must be confusing." I said, heart breaking as I saw Eric with sad eyes.

"I just, I-I feel like I'm fucking everything up."

I put a hand on his shoulder, giving him a small smile. "Things are weird, I know. But I care about you Eric, I really do."

He smiled, leaning in for one last kiss before we walked out and carried on like nothing happened.

The rest of the party was a drunk blur, full of laughs and dancing and singing. We all had so many shots, thanks to Dan and Max who brought whiskey. We drank with everyone, danced on tables, and we even had a long-distance beer pong competition. It really was a great party.

The last thing I remember is pinning Jaime to a wall and kissing him roughly before taking his hand and leading him out of the house, driving us home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tony's a playerrrrrrrrrrrrr.
eep i hope you guys like this chapter ( ._.)
i wonder what'll happen with tony & jaime leaving c;
and what about Vic & the girl? ( ・o・)/
i'll start writing chapter 16 tonight, if not then tomorrow ♉(ˆ⌣ˆ)♉
i love you guys.
♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
x