Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

Promise me a second time.

(Vic's p.o.v)

I woke up to a tiny body snuggled up against mine. I smiled, kissing her forehead lightly and holding her close as she turned and laid on my chest, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Mhm, Vic?" Anna asked, rolling herself off of me but staying close as she arose from her slumber.

"Good morning." I said, smiling as she opened her eyes.

She smiled and giggled, snuggling against me.

"I don't wanna get up." She mumbled.

I laughed. "Good, because I'm perfectly content in this position."

We stayed in bed together, watching the sun come in from the window and disappear. It was after three when Anne said she was going to make some tea.

But I guess I should explain how I ended up here.

Jaime and I were already into our seventh beer when Tony showed up. Although it took me more than a few beers to get buzzed, Jaime was whacked. He also seemed a little too excited to see Tony. While they ate each others' faces, I walked out back, where Anna was sitting with a couple of her friends.

I didn't expect to see her here, she didn't seem like the type of person to party, but I felt courageous.

I walked over to the pool chairs, sitting in the one closest to her, surprised to see Tony and Jaime join in and continue to eat each others' face. We struck up a conversation, most of it small talk until Jaime decided to drag us to the house to play beer pong. Kellin, Jaime, and I played against Anna and her other friends whose names I never got or never seemed to care for.

"You like her, right?" Jaime slurred, turning over to Anna.

I nodded, taking a sip of my drink.

Jaime frowned, but then grinned and winked at me. I still don't know why he frowned.

After that, Tony magically appeared, and he left with Jaime. I stayed with Anna, letting her lead me upstairs. We talked a bit more, and suddenly she reached over and kissed me. Her lips soon left mine as she turned away, flustered.

"I, I'm sorry." She said, quickly getting up from the bed we were sitting on.

I quickly grabbed her arm, spinning her around and kissing her again, holding her by the waist.

We smiled as we pulled apart, holding hands as we left the party to continue things at her house.

And that's how I'm here, with a beautiful girl sitting cozily next to me as she sips her tea, laughing at the show that was playing.

"You okay?"

I looked down at Anna, who was looking up at me with a curious expression.

"Yeah, just thinking."

She smiled and nodded, kissing my cheek before getting up and placing her cup in the sink. We stayed in each others grasp, not feeling very active on this hangover Saturday. We were cuddling close when my phone buzzed on the couch. I grabbed it, reading it and grinning.

Jaime: Hey did you get laid or what?

I laughed, not bothering to answer and dialing his number.

"I'm gonna go outside real quick okay?" I told Anne, who nodded and walked down the hallway. I opened the french door to the patio, hearing ring after ring.

"And what the fuck do you want?" I heard on the other line. Jaime and I laughed.

"What happened to our plans? Someone decided to leave me." I said, hearing Jaime scoff.

"Oh please, you seemed to be perfectly fine without me if you know what I mean."

"I could say the same to you." I retorted.

Jaime laughed. "Nah but seriously, did you?"

"Yes, Jaime."

"It's about time you've gotten it."

I laughed. "I really, really like her."

"Well good, cause y'all are cute. Except maybe not you."

I gasped sarcastically. "I'm sexy and you know it."

"You just keep on believing that, Vic. I'll call you later." Jaime said, making kissing noises before hanging up.

I smiled, looking up at the cloudy sky. Anna was perfect, in every way, shape, and form. And I was so lucky to call her mine. But she wasn't Jaime.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thought. I walked back inside, going down the wide hallway to the purple room Anne called her own. She was sitting on the bed, doing homework.

"Nerd."

She laughed and stuck her tongue at me, going back to her work. I climbed onto her bed, sitting behind her and wrapping my arms around her neck, kissing her cheek.

"You're so cute." I purred, moving down and kissing her neck.

She closed her book, turning around and laying on my stomach. "You're cheesy."

I laughed. "But you like it."

She giggled and closed her eyes. I waited awhile before getting up until I felt small hands pull on my shirt.

"You should stay." She whispered.

I smiled, climbing back into the bed with her. She moved over towards me and rested her head against my chest. I kissed her forehead, feeling content and complete.

I guess Jaime could wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun is Vic getting over Jaime? :O
Will Vic and Anna last? :O
Jaime's p.o.v is next! C:
~
I wanted to thank the lovely Anna for being awesome, yeah you rule. (✌◠_◠) ☜(ˆ-ˆ)
ALSO
I will be starting another fuenciado fic C:
Smut: yes or no?
PLUS
give me ideas on fics I should write! i'll write anything (restrictions apply)
i love y'all. 乂❤‿❤乂

x