Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

I don't ever want to lose my best friend.

(Vic's p.o.v)

"Yeah dude, I'll be there in a bit."

"Sweet, later."

I hung up, feeling happier than I was just a few minutes ago.

"Hey babe?" I called out, walking down the hallway to Anna's room.

"Yes?"

I walked in the direction of her voice, leading into her bathroom and sat on the counter as she curled her hair.

"What's up?" She asked cheerfully.

"I'm going to Jaime's in a little bit, if you don't mind."

She smiled at me in the mirror. "Of course, I was just about to tell you that it's Kim's birthday and that the girls and I were planning on going out, if you don't mind."

I grinned. "Awesome, tell her I said happy birthday. Oh, I'll probably stay at Jaime's tonight, too."

"Aw," she pouted. "Who's going to cuddle with me tonight?"

I mocked her pout. "Don't give me that baby, he's my best friend."

She laughed, turning off the iron and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm just playing, it's fine."

Anna and I finally left the house after she finished getting ready. I tried telling her she looked great in anything she wore, but she wouldn't have it. 'Hours' of changing and unchanging, approving and disapproving, making out, and we finally made it out of the house.

It was late in the evening as we drove to Jaime's house. Anne was singing along to some band as we turned down on Jaime's street.

"It's the navy blue house on the right." I said, pointing to the house hidden behind the trees.

Anna nodded, turning into Jaime's driveway as a familiar black car had just left.

I inwardly groaned. Tony had been here.

"I'll see you tomorrow hopefully?" Anna asked, snapping me out of my jealousy.

"Yes, yes, yes." I said, attacking her with kisses as the house lights turned on.

"Vic!" Anna squealed, laughing and trying to move away from me in her seat. "You're gonna mess up my hair!"

"You look perfect, with or without makeup and curls. Now hush and let me kiss you."

She smiled, leaning in to kiss me once more before unlocking the doors. As much as I didn't want it to end, we pulled away, squeezing her soft hand that rested in mine. I walked out, waving and blowing kisses at her as she rolled her eyes and laughed before driving away.

I walked up to the Preciado residence, knocking on the gray door twice. I felt really anxious, like the way you feel when you're at a concert and the lights go on and the speakers turn on and the crowd goes crazy. So overwhelming, and I tried my hardest to keep my self calm and collected. Course that didn't last long, as the door opened an incredibly attractive Jaime stood before me. His hair had been messed up, not spiking up and falling at the sides. I knew deep down why his hair was like that, but I didn't want to acknowledge it. He was dressed so you could tell he'd changed quickly. That didn't matter though, he still looked absolutely fantastic.

"Are you going to keep gawking at me, or are you coming in? Come on, it's cold out." Jaime said, laughing and pulling my cold and flushed self into his house. I pulled him into a hug, resting my head against his chest. He hugged me back just as tightly, running his hand through my hair.

"I missed you, dude." I mumbled as we pulled away.

He grinned at me. "I missed you too, even though I see you everyday at school and you won't leave me alone."

"Whatever. You missed me." I said, crossing my arms.

Jaime grabbed my hands, pulling me upstairs. "Yes, yes, I missed you so much. Now let's get out of here."

He fixed his hair while I played his guitar.

"I'll sing along, 'cause I don't know any other song. I'll sing along, but I'm barely hanging on. No, I'm barely hanging on. By the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone,"

"And now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon."

I looked up at Jaime, whose hair had been fixed and shirt had been changed. He smiled at me.

"One of the best songs you've ever written."

I grinned, placing the guitar against the wall and getting up from the bed. He grabbed his keys and we walked out into the driveway, staying close since neither of us brought jackets.

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked, getting into the car as Jaime started the engine.

"Sinister." He said, grinning at me evilly.

"You got tickets?"

Jaime nodded, turning right towards the mall. A left, and we were greeted by the bright orange lights of the theater. He parked towards the middle of the parking lot, and we walked in. We skipped the infinite ticket line, grabbed a Mountain Dew, and made our way to theater 7.

"Are you scared?" Jaime asked mockingly, climbing up the steps to the top row. I laughed, placing my hand on his back as I followed behind him. We found seats in the middle of the top row, which was perfect because most of the seats were taken already. After a few previews, the lights dimmed and the movie began.

Twenty minutes into the movie, we were already freaking out.

I used my time wisely, slipping my hand into Jaime's just as the fourth clip began.

"It's okay, Jaime. You can hold my hand if you get scared." I said, mocking like he had earlier. He laughed, shaking his head but squeezing my hand tightly.

We never once let go during the movie.

Once it finished, we made our way past the lines of people and drove home. It was quiet as we drove, still clenching each others' hand.

"I don't think I'm sleeping tonight, that face was scarier than yours." Jaime said, laughing.

I gasped sarcastically, placing my free hand over my heart. "How rude. That's just cruel."

We laughed, Jaime squeezing my hand softly. "I'm just playing."

At Jaime's, we went out to his backyard, sitting on the stone bench and looking up at the stars.

"How are you and Anna?" Jaime asked, moving closer towards me.

"Good." I said, smiling. "She's a lot different than the girls I usually go after, and she's hilarious. You never really know who a person truly is, and she's so much more than the quiet girl with the glasses. I feel so lucky to be with her. But I can tell that when I'm with her, something doesn't fit. Like, it doesn't feel natural. I don't even know what I'm going on about, how are you and Tony?"

Jaime frowned a little, before looking up and biting his lip. He looked so, so cute.

"He's been acting really different. Ever since Josh's party. He's never around, or never answers his phone. But when he does come over, he won't leave me alone. It's almost like he's trying to make up for something. It worries me greatly, so when I try to talk to him, he shushes me and tells me to stop thinking so hard. I don't know what to do or how to handle this, whatever this is."

I didn't know what to say, so I grabbed him and I hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry, Hime. I wish I knew what to say."

He laughed, resting his chin on my shoulder before pulling away. "Don't be. I guess I can understand how you feel, it doesn't feel right with Tony anymore."

It grew quiet, and a million thoughts were running through my mind at once and the sky was clear and every star was shinning bright, even though it was cold I felt warmth, and I really didn't know what to do so I did what my mind had been screaming at me to do.

I leaned closer to Jaime, who was looking at me curiously, and I kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAAHHH FINALLY
I'm so excited it finally happened just WOW
I'm sorry it's late (even though i say this everytime i update) but writer's block is so lame and i didn't know what to write for a while. (˘_˘٥)
I watched sinister yesterday and I flipped shit so I added it. :3
I don't know if Tony's p.o.v or Jaime's will be next so I guess we'll all find out. :~)
ALSO I have decided and yes there WILL be smut. (◦'ںˉ◦)
hey hey also follow me on tumblr cause 98% of the time i follow back and yeah. (*・。・)ノ
i love you guys. ♥
✧✦✧✧✦✧✧✦✧✧✦✧
x