Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

How do you know how deep to go before it's real?

(Jaime's p.o.v)

The past week has probably been the best week I've ever spent with anyone in my whole life.

And by anyone, I mean Tony.

He was always so distant, even when we were together. Now he's with me constantly, and we're happy and in love and everything feels right.

But in reality, nothing feels right at all.

I can't put into words how I feel, but I feel so different with Tony. When we hold hands, they don't seem to fit right. Or when we kiss, I don't feel those cheesy sparks I used to feel.

Every hug, kiss, touch, smile, gasp, moan, "I love you", the things that used to fill me with such joy all just seem like a routine.

I love him, I know I do. I just can't get over the fact that when I'm doing all the things mentioned earlier with him I only wish for someone else.

And by someone, I mean Vic.

I shouldn't have feelings for my best friend who has a girlfriend who also kissed me not to long ago and cuddled with me all day and holds my hand everywhere we go and no I shouldn't be feeling this way.

Like I said before, I feel so torn between the two of them.

I would never cheat on Tony, that's just heartless and cruel. I also know that Vic wouldn't cheat on Anna because he knows firsthand what it's like to be cheated on by someone you really cared for.

I've been at a constant battle with myself and my feelings all week.

"Son of a bitch!"

I looked over at Tony, who was sitting on the dark oak coffee table, hands up with an angry expression. On the tv, Master Chief was getting killed by a plasma grenade. Tony slammed the xbox controller on the table, which fell to the floor.

"Fucking Covenant. Want to go get lunch?" Tony asked, standing up and picking up his controller.

I nodded, standing up from the couch. It was Friday night, and we were cherishing our time together playing Halo 4, eating pizza, and making out. His parents were gone for the weekend.

We walked out to the backyard, sitting by the pool. I watched the ripples of waves move while reflecting the moonlight. Tony lit a cigarette, breathing in deeply before exhaling smoke. I don't even remember the first time I saw him smoking, but I never questioned it.

"I missed this." He said, flicking ashes.

"What?"

"This. Us. Being together with you." He said, taking a drag. "We hardly used to see each other, and missed it. I missed it a lot."

I smiled as he put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. He smelled of cheese pizza and cigarette. My smile faded, I wasn't really fond of it.

"You seemed to have changed." I said, regretting every word the minute they left my mouth.

Tony let go of me, looking at me before looking down at the concrete. "What do you mean?"

I swallowed, trying to gather my words. "I, it's just, like you said, we hardly saw each other. The only time I ever saw you was if you came over, and we didn't even have a single conversation. No cuddling, going out, everything we used to do. It was always sex. Sex, then telling me you had to go. Imagine how I felt, Tony. The love of my life, the one who confessed his true feelings for me just days after we got together all those months ago. It's January, Tony. February starts next week. Five months, and less than half of that actually spent with you."

He stayed silent, never letting his eyes leave mine. I stood up.

"And shit, Tony, you know how much that sucked? Seeing you everyday at school, only to have you talk to me like we weren't together, always leaving me to do other things. Am I a shitty boyfriend? Are you over me? Over this?" I felt tears running down my face.

"No, Jaime. No." Tony said. He started tearing up too.

"Fuck, I didn't even know you smoked. You're not the person you used to be, Tony. I used to worry so much about the stability of our relationship. You always used to say, 'I can't imagine being with anyone else but you', and now I'm not even sure if you still have the feelings for me that you used to have. We're complete strangers. It's like we were never together."

I sniffed, not bothering to wipe the tears.

They kept falling and falling.

And all Tony did was stare.

After awhile, Tony got up, walking towards me and hugging me tightly. I didn't feel like hugging him but I did anyways, letting my tears soak his shirt.

"Thank you."

I picked my head up from his shoulder, looking at him curiously. "For what?"

"Telling me this. I feel so bad for making you feel this way, you don't deserve this."

I smiled sadly. "I should get going."

Tony frowned. We had made plans to stay the weekend. "Okay, but come over tomorrow, please?"

I smiled, shaking my head. "Sure. I'm not giving you a specific time, but I'll be here."

We walked back inside. The setting felt awkward and I really wanted to go home. I grabbed my jacket and my backpack. Tony walked me out.

"I'll call you." I said, smiling softly.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." He said as I walked to my car.

I didn't reply, I just drove home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SORRY
spoiler alert it just gets worse from here
i love you guys C:
Tony's p.o.v is next (˘_˘٥)
❤❤❤
x