Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

Your two faces are locked on mine.

(Eric's p.o.v)

It was in the early afternoon as I made my way to Tony's.

I wanted to get this over, set things straight, and I needed Tony's answer.

Me or Jaime.

I may not be the victim in this scenario, but I don't want to be the bad guy anymore. All this time, dating behind Jaime's back, I was flooded with guilt. Tony always managed to say the right thing to the other, which makes me wonder what he's told Jaime.

I haven't seen him since last Monday.

I've spent so much time with friends that forgot all about Tony. I spent so much time secluded from everyone, alone, and awkward. Well, I'm not anymore. And I feel great knowing that hopefully after this talk, I can be happy and worry free.

I parked in front of Tony's house, which I normally did, following the walkway that led to his front door. I knocked on the door, waiting and looking around for the door to open. When it did, Tony appeared, looking like he had just woken up. His hair was down and eyes were droopy, wearing only a pair of shorts and a Clairemont Chieftains football shirt.

Although I was supposed to be serious about this talk, I had to admit he looked really cute.

"Damn, you could have at least told me what time you were coming over." He said, closing the door behind us and walking to his room.

I followed him, sitting next to him on his bed. He seemed more awake, turning over to face me, which I did to him.

"So, what'd you want to talk about?"

I sighed, ready to settle things once and for all.

"I have some things to tell you."

"Okay, like what?" He asked.

"I don't think this is going to work."

He looked at me, confused.

"Ever since we started dating, I felt awful. Awful, because I knew we were hurting Jaime. He might not know about our relationship, but that doesn't make it any better. I felt like a burden, ruining everything y'all had that night of the concert. I liked you, Tony. No, I loved you. I still do. Even with the all the guilt I felt, I thought you were the greatest boyfriend ever."

I paused, looking up at him. He nodded at me to continue.

"I kept telling myself, everything will work out, Tony loves me and I love Tony. But you know what? One day, I realized Jaime thought the same thing I did. And when I finally asked you about it, what did you say? The same thing you probably told Jaime. I'm over it, Tony. I'm not just some option you have, not anymore. I don't want to do this, it needs to stop before it gets worse. I need to know."

"Need to know what?" He asked.

"Is it me you want? Or is it Jaime?"

There, I said it. Everything I had ever wanted to tell him the minute we got together.

He stared at me, dumbfounded. I could tell he was struggling for words.

"Please don't do this to me, Eric."

"I'm over this, Tony. I'm done."

I got up from the bed, ready to leave when I got spun around, causing me to fall directly on Tony.

Not only did I fall on him, my lips fell on his as well.

He kissed angrily, I tried resisting but to no avail, and I kissed him back.

It was so wrong, but it all felt so right. As cliche as that may sound.

Tony was busy taking off our shirts while exploring my mouth, and I rocked my hips against his.

He pulled away for a moment, throwing our shirts to the floor before quickly reattaching our lips back together. He moved from under me, pushing me down on his bed and never once letting our lips separate. He moved down to my neck, sucking hard on the sensitive skin.

I gasped, moving closer and wrapping my arms around him and pulling him closer to me. Tony moved to my collarbones, letting his hands roam and hips crash against mine. We moaned, and I regretted wearing tight jeans for a number of reasons.

We continued to be a tease to the other, whispering dirty thoughts into the other's ear, hearing their moans begin to get louder. We couldn't keep the foreplay up any longer.

"I'm going to make hot, sweet love to you." He purred, moving slightly as I kicked my jeans to the floor, along with the rest of our clothes.

As things got hot, neither of us noticed the sound of the doorbell or Tony's ringtone.

We also didn't hear the front door close.

And we also didn't hear the voice of someone calling out Tony's name.

Nor the sound of footsteps from the hallway.

Or the creak of Tony's bedroom door opening.

Or the hitched breath coming from Jaime, who was standing in the doorway.
♠ ♠ ♠
oops
well all i can say is this chapter was shorter than i thought it would be.
thoughts????? comments?????????
Jaime's p.o.v is next! :D
it should be up by the end of next week. i seem to be updating really fast for the last couple of chapters. .o.
i love y'all. (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

x