Status: a c t i v e

Give Me Your Heart and Your Hand and We Can Run.

Darling, you'll be okay.

(Vic's p.o.v)

Jaime and I sat on his bed, letting him cry softly as I held him in my arms.

He told me everything. The argument last night, the smoke, walking in on Tony and Eric; everything.

I've never seen him so devastated.

It actually shocked me. Jaime had always been known as the happy guy, the one who never frowns.

It broke my heart to see him this way, so broken and fragile.

"Shh, it's okay Jaime, it's okay." I cooed, rubbing his back and holding him tighter.

"I just. I didn't think it would ever happen." He said, sniffing. "I really thought things would work out."

"Hey, we all did. Tony fucked up, don't point the finger at yourself."

"I guess." Jaime muttered.

He pulled away from me, wiping his eyes and giving me a soft smile.

"What?" I asked, letting our eyes lock on each other.

"I feel like such a girl."

We chuckled, and I grabbed Jaime by the waist and held him close. I honestly didn't know why I did it but it seemed right.

We laid there for some time, forgetting everything and holding each other close. It even started to clear up outside.

I felt Jaime hold me tighter, moving his hand that had been resting against my stomach to wipe his eyes. His tears turned to a soft, quiet sob.

."Don't cry, Jaime. It'll be okay." I whispered, letting him rest his head against my chest.

"I don't understand why. I loved him. I should be blaming him and Eric, but I can only blame m-myself." He said, tears staining my shirt.

"It's not your fault, Tony should have known what good he had before fooling around with Eric."

"Yeah, I guess." He said, biting his lower lip.

I pulled him as close as we possibly could be, giving him a warm smile.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, everything will be a-okay."

"Funny how we were in this exact moment once, except now it's you comforting me."

I chuckled sadly. "Yeah."

It grew quiet, remembering Cara always brought a small pain in my chest.

She was the first person I had ever truly fallen in love with. We were together through most of our freshman year. She was my everything; the one thing I thought I couldn't live without.

I thought she was the one.

Long story short, she thought otherwise. Months of cheating, with multiple people, only for me to witness it and for her to deny it in my face.

That's why I'm so relieved that Mike and I came when we did.

I didn't have anyone to help me get through it. After everything, the cutting, the sadness; I could never let Jaime go through the same.

"I know if I had you, I'd treat you like you were gold."

Jaime looked up at me, giving me a smile and sitting up. He buried his head in his hands, before looking out the window and back at me.

"It just sucks, you know? The spark might have gone out but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt."

"Jaime," I said, truthfully. "You are the definition of perfect. You’re always there for me when I need your help with anything, no matter how small or big. You're the light that shines even in the darkest of times, and I would know. I wouldn't be sitting here if it weren't for you. You deserve the world, and so much more. So please, don't cry over some boy, because when it comes down to what you're worth, he's nothing compared to what you are, and what you deserve."

That's when when I leaned down, cupping his cheek, and letting my lips land on his.

I let them stay, and as we kissed, Jaime's hands locked on mine.

It wasn't like the other ones we had shared.

It was soft and delicate, and clearly nothing I had ever experienced with any girl. It felt natural, not forced. I could feel Jaime smile, but he didn't pull away.

It was full of passion, happiness, want, need.

It was as if we were made for each other.

I needed Jaime, just as much as he needed me.

That's how I knew.

I, Victor Vincent Fuentes, was in love with my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ch. 27 was a little late, but i've had so much stuff going on and fiesta aaahh
i'm gonna see a day to remember this friday! i'm super super super happy! ♥
i hope you guys liked it! :D
Also shoutout to Addie cause she gave me an idea for the story & she rules. ✌
Idk who's p.o.v is next, maybe Jaime, or maybe Mike cause idk if you guys know this, but i love him more than vic loves jaime and that's saying something. (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)
i love y'all ♥ヽ(ˆ⌣ˆ)ヾ
x
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥